Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) (93689 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Joeson007(m): 8:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Soldiers dont run, they retreat sad
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by swedbase(m): 8:16am On Jul 25, 2017
ejanla077:

wen u ve finished learning hair stylist. whr will d money to rent shop buy equipments and furnish it come from?.

Good question. Here in Europe the government empower the people but in Nigeria the government steal from the people.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by mapist(m): 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
Rubbish,
Some people wasting their energies and resources for nothing

I'm telling you and the fact i just wasted my data on this video sucks.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
you're so gullible man if you think he doesn't have any hidden agenda , some of you are your own enemy.
tell them.. Kanu'is known very well amongst the early 90s Nigerians here in the UK.. It's a known fact that he is a crooked person.. Infact it was recently we knew his name as kanu.. Because until now he said he was Ken.. As a matter of fact in the wake of his agitations he made some claims.. Very smart cold calculated guy I must confess.. Anyways I will not say further but wait till 2018..when he shock his followers.. Although many will still not be shocked.. In the kingdom of the blind a one eyed man is made King..
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by victorazy(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided

Guy u making me cry undecided undecided undecided

Guy u making me cry.
is unfortunate the state of nation we've found ourselves, government lieying to the people and the so called people can't even reason like human beings.
God bless you bro, u nailed it.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by michaelfriday44(m): 8:18am On Jul 25, 2017
all I see are zombies (brain washed individuals)
God bless the Nigeria army.
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Basic123: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided

But you trust Ekweremadu,anyim pius Anyim,okonjo iweala,evan enwerem,chuba okadigbo,ken nnamani,stella oduah and defend them when need be.Even here on nairaland etc.

The deludeds will be shouting Obj and Tinubu as if Igbo listed above didnt contribute to the country mess.Fvcking selfish and irritating!..Dog knows how to breast feed its own child and knows how to prey on that of others;and that how Igbo do,even on facebook!

Tinubu sold 50% of lagos properties to himselves,yet,Igbo owns 70% of lagos properties and investment.

ARE YOU GUYS THINKING STRAIGHT AT ALL?.WELL,NO PERSON WILL BE WORSHIPPING HIS FELLOW HUMAN BEING AND STILL BE SANE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by charles101(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2017
ruggedized1:

Free to do what? Some of you think that Biafra is a metaphor for 'America'. Granting of Biafra is not an automatic ticket to a prosperous country.

Let them know....until we learn to go back to our roots and invest positively to make it better, things would still remain as they are...

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by sheyinoni(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

The entire state will become a grave yard. You think presidency is village meeting your fathers gather to gossip abi.
Bros u geh bad mouth sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by crisycent: 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
I no be Igbo man but I hereby confer mazi nnamdi Kanu as the gburu-gburu 1 of Biafraland. You are a true son of your father!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by koolbe(m): 8:22am On Jul 25, 2017
I am Igbo man and this Nnamdi Kanu is wasting his time. Traveling with his paid bandits from state to state. If he felt he cld get a crowd in Ebonyi, why then inport truck load of ipod bandits from Abia into Ebonyi.
Biafra is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by alcuin(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2017
It's wrong to assault military personnel in the line of duty.

Those guys are seriously lucky. Maybe because Nnamdi Kanu was with them.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by madridguy(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2017
So someone cannot passed through a military check point again? laughing at gullible ipork

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by charles101(m): 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Francis5:

Are you kidding me? Where are the genuine opportunities in Nigeria for the 170 million Nigerians, minus the few (less than 1 million) privileged?

No kidding at all...All we need is an enabling environment for things to thrive and take shape...as bad as people claim the economy to be, there are people who still make a living bountifully through legitimate means...don't be fooled by the system, make the system work for you...
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by chuckdelis: 8:25am On Jul 25, 2017
Jobless lots
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by LeInyiama: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
People still dnt see dat if dis country dat is ruled by majority of d north, divides it would benefit every tom n harry in #BNation, imagine 9 or 10 states sharing d wealth of 36 states, dats alot of ego falling in2 d hands of #BNation's citizens...
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Pope22(m): 8:27am On Jul 25, 2017
oyienootieno:

The entire state will become a grave yard. You think presidency is village meeting your fathers gather to gossip abi.
You think you are wiser than federal government that released him? How will it appear to the world that entire state you are the leader has become a grave yard? Is that your idea of being a good leader? Go an buy rulling sense my brother. Small thing you start insult..what has "my father" got to do your comment? Make your comment without insult, nobody is fighting with you.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Sonoyom(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by charles101(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2017
alcuin:
It's wrong to assault military personnel in the line of duty.

Those guys are seriously lucky. Maybe because Nnamdi Kanu was with them.
It wasn't luck or the presence of NK with them...Some military personnel still have that modesty needed to differentiate between a threat and a passers-by.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by oyienootieno: 8:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Pope22:

You think you are wiser than federal government that released him? How will it appear to the world that entire state you are the leader has become a grave yard? Is that your idea of being a good leader? Go an buy rulling sense my brother. Small thing you start insult..what has "my father" got to do your comment? Make your comment without insult, nobody is fighting with you.

Engaging you is a waist of time. For your information your madness is not something to be bothered about. Keep entertaining us, you will be dealt with in fullness of time.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2017
koolbe:
[s]I am Igbo man and this Nnamdi Kanu is wasting his time. Traveling with his paid bandits from state to state. If he felt he cld get a crowd in Ebonyi, why then inport truck load of ipod bandits from Abia into Ebonyi.
Biafra is dead on arrival[/s]

Kedu Afonja?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by DeMekus: 8:33am On Jul 25, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
even in Ebonyi state No sign of brown roof.... AFONJAS can you see for yourselves grin
Not only brown roof but an ugly, scratched face like this grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5709632_afonja1_jpeg980f9d1ea0e638e6f0bcc20df78b20b2

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Generalyemi(m): 8:36am On Jul 25, 2017
IpobExposed:

I have uploaded the video first Mynd44 Lalasticlala take note o.
mynd44 Lalasticlala I posted first before those two guys. with more pictures and detailed information una no try o

high blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by vertueptime: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Pope22:

Keep him in prison and see how trouble will cripple nigeria economy..east and south-south will become no go area until he is released!!!

Na him people go kill themselves, we will only watch on tv, elzazaki was more powerfull than mazi, he had structures in and out of the govnt, foreign funders, plenty educated followers, wen govnt decide to deal with u eh..
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by drnoel: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Come on u guys can do better than that. I only see propaganda at its best here.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by DeMekus: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
[s]
IpobExposed:
mynd44 Lalasticlala I posted first before those two guys. with more pictures and detailed information una no try o
[/s]
Your threads only spread lies and hatred about Igbos. We don't need them.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by hibee4uall(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
All I can see are too many jobless youths... The result of long years of bad governance though...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by zachanalysis: 8:37am On Jul 25, 2017
I fail to see how this is not an assault on the Nigerian Army. I hope transparency internatiol will not yell 'human right abuse' when these lowlife riff raff are paid back in their own coin.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Solumtoonna(m): 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
raphafire:
As far as I'm concerned nothing happened in this video..I even thought he slapped the soldiers one by one...NK is just looking for things to use against Nigeria but I'm glad they are avoiding him like a nobody.
ntooor, medicine after death, RIP
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by micflo28(m): 8:39am On Jul 25, 2017
I never supported this guy inspite i am an Igbo, but with the mounting suffering of nigerian masses have made me have a rethink, We are better-off a virgin nation deciding our future.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by coolcatty: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2017
ruggedized1:
Learn a skill. Men are now into hair stylish. Go into fish farming, fowl, etc.

If you go into fish farming in UK you got to pay tax through your nose but here in Nigeria you pay nothing. Just giving you some instances.

Pls free that guy..... People like him will always find a billion reasons to blame the government and fail.....

Use your data to discuss serious issues jare... That guy has a severe warped mentality and can never be cured.... He will still find excuses even if the government builds a factory for him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Gets New Dress Code / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos) / Nine Things To Know About Nnamdi Kanu’s Rearrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.