Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) (93646 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy In Borno State / Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Shettima's Convoy In Borno, Many Feared Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

So Zakzaki the Shiite leader who was blinded, brutally beaten, his house demolished with many of his followers gunned down is a somebody? The man whom Lie Mohammed told us he is not in prison but in a house they built for him cos he is a somebody

https://www.google.no/amp/www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/zakzaky-house-built-hes-not-detention-lai-mohammed.html/amp

Why do u expect him to do what u cant do- To slap soldiers? Guy reason na.
As I keep saying, time will reveal every hidden Truth
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Jflex07(m): 9:30am On Jul 25, 2017
koolbe:
I am Igbo man and this Nnamdi Kanu is wasting his time. Traveling with his paid bandits from state to state. If he felt he cld get a crowd in Ebonyi, why then inport truck load of ipod bandits from Abia into Ebonyi.
Biafra is dead on arrival
Ewedu has eaten your brain. Afonja

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by rozayx5(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Fashek07:

Watch the video well they are not even soldiers

Soldiers don't sit in the cars and they will never run..

Soldiers never run?

grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2017
mozonto:
abeg go there make they avoid you like nobody
I don't have any biz with soldiers on the high way so I won't go there until its necessary
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by geronimoedeh1(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
maybe nig. Is not working, but I don't trust this Nnamdi kanu.

You are just one person..to hell with your trust...He doesnt even know you exist, therefore your trust or no trust is absolutely inconsequential...Even a sitting governor that did not 'trust' him couldn't do shit how much less a nobody like you.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by immaculate1234(m): 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided

U were making sense, not until second to the last line
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by thanknairaland1: 9:43am On Jul 25, 2017
OGA NA OGA#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by hasyn04(m): 9:45am On Jul 25, 2017
freshest4live:

Yeah it's just an ideology, and PDP is using it to their advantage.

And this rubbish was not serious when a southerner was the president. Nigerians are so gullible. #think
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by immaculate1234(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
you're so gullible man if you think he doesn't have any hidden agenda , some of you are your own enemy.

Go and look for davido an wizkid post to blab about... D guy I standing up for the right thing #Isupportkanu

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by tuscani: 9:47am On Jul 25, 2017
achi4u:
You can said that again cheesy
he should said it again
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by IRobot7(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2017
No guts, no glory!!!!
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Makka7(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2017
I think this animal called Nnamdi Kanu was told not to be in midst of ten and shouldn't help any rally in his "bail" conditions and other related conditions yet he flaut the principles laydown.

Honestly i doubt the credibility of our judiciary.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by correctguy101(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2017
achi4u:
Nigeria police is not our friend, just like what happened at Igweocha (porthacourt).... They just have to cue up, where would they start shooting?

Cc. NwaAmaikpe nkakwu
Cc. Ngwere nonsobaba

And how many are they nationwide?
If the people decide to start killing them too, how many will remain?
We all should stop calling for anarchy if not for ourselves at least for the sake of our children.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by oderinde151(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Holy Christ! This guy is bleeping fearlears. shocked shocked If you don't have data, please borrow and watch this video.

lalasticlala.
the guy wan die young ni jare...I for use my gun destroy his head
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by sheyinoni(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2017
Kc3000:

Lol what are you rambling about my friend? I simply atempted to give someone clarity on what a retreat is in the military sense. Where did I claim these soldiers were beating a retreat? More importantly, do I sound like someone who isn't familiar with the military? You want to tell me about soldiers slaps hahaa...do you know if I've served in the same freaking Nigerian Army? Better get your mind right.
I will deal wif u, angry if u army like u claim but Wats ur code?
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by correctguy101(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2017
Makka7:
I think this animal called Nnamdi Kanu was told not to be in midst of ten and shouldn't help any rally in his "bail" conditions and other related conditions yet he flaut the principles laydown.

Honestly i doubt the credibility of our judiciary.
Same judiciary that could not make sure the constitution is respected to the letter.
Allowing the president to stay outside the country without speaking with his citizens for more than 2months and couldn't swear in his vice.? Give me a break please
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:00am On Jul 25, 2017
tolexy123:
E-idiot, i bet all you can and will ever b useful for is to fight an E-war. Why can he walk alone without those hungry looking youths/bodyguard? You retards!

You the way your trusted beloved honorable politicians walk alone?
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Chynx(m): 10:02am On Jul 25, 2017
iLoveConductor:

You don't trust a man who left his comfortable abode in London to come and stay in a smelling Nigerian prison for 2 years. Came down from his car and walked like a boss past Army troops that blocked the road? He didn't sit in the back of his "JEEP" like 99% of Nigerian politicians would do and ask his bodyguards to speak with the officers, instead he put his life and comfort at risk for the greatness of his people.

Who will you trust? Abacha, OBJ or your Senator that sent his kids, parents and grandparents to safety in a developed country while you languish in poverty? Tell me who you trust? Tinubu who has sold more than half of Lagos properties to himself as a state governor? Buhari who said there will be no foreign healthcare for elected office holders yet has spent close to 3 months in London with his +80 people entourage balling on Niger Delta oil money?

Continue. I'm sure it's people like you that told Herod to crucify Christ and free Barnabas the notorious rapist.

Tell me who you trust. Sometimes, I stay awake in the night and wonder if unity beggars (especially those of you who claim you come from the south) actually have sense. SMH. undecided

You nailed it!

Nigerians prefer status quo. They wallow in absolute blindness!

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
tolexy123:
Just like i said, you can only fight an E-war. Real men are out there fighting for real freedom while your jobless punk keep on typing poo here on nairaland. Get a real Job.

Thanks...real men like our sweet Nnamdi kanu....
his mode of freedom fighting is really REAL...
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by dkdenco: 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
I THINK IS HIGH TIME THE NIGERIA POLICE KILL THIS FOOLS, THIS IS A DISRESPECT TO THE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by geronimoedeh1(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2017
tolexy123:
Just like i said, you can only fight an E-war. Real men are out there fighting for real freedom while your jobless punk keep on typing poo here on nairaland. Get a real Job.

Thanks...real men like our sweet Nnamdi kanu....
his mode freedom fight is really REAL...
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by achi4u(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2017
NaeChris:
Who be this one? Oga grammarian am sure you no be Biafra.
You want me to make you popular here?
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by osayuwamwen(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2017
All I see is foolish and jobless youth
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2017
raphafire:
As far as I'm concerned nothing happened in this video..I even thought he slapped the soldiers one by one...NK is just looking for things to use against Nigeria but I'm glad they are avoiding him like a nobody.
That is what buhari should have done, I never knew na until he jailed him. Could have just continued to be a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Solumtoonna:

dead people don't wish the living death, u are already dead, I will attend ur funeral
Anything evil u say now or in the future against me will continue to go back to u...did I wish u or any other person death with my comment? I wonder how some people behave at times..pls stop quoting me....u will not attend my burial..I will die at a ripe old age in Jesus Christ name.Amen.
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by bashydemy(m): 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Abeg where are the soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by ERO32: 10:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Ekiseme:
maybe nig. Is not working, but I don't trust this Nnamdi kanu.
Who do you trust? Or do you have trust issue?
Re: Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) by Lekewatt(m): 10:17am On Jul 25, 2017
I laff'd, thought it was smthing beta, not until I watched d video. There is no diff btw ds guys and abokis.......very gullible lots.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Nigerian Airforce Under President Buhari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.