Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k (3046 Views)

For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? / Pole-dancing Robot STRIPPERS That 'stole The Show' At A Las Vegas Club / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Bibijay123 and FTrebirth if Una turn this thread to battle ground ehn, I'll personally hand you two over to IGP

The boy is too stupid and he thinks I was referring to the OP. I quoted someone else who was spewing thrash about women being dangerous. I am so bored tonight, let him entertain me with his foolishness cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:
she's at home.

you too could have been a mother by now; unfortunately, you've been visiting abortion clinics since you were 14.

slay hoe! grin grin

Eyah! It's an early symptom of dementia that you keep mistaking me for your sister.

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Bibijay123 and FTrebirth if Una turn this thread to battle ground ehn, I'll personally hand you two over to IGP

i have a natural dislike for slay queens...and i know how to spot them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

The boy is too stupid and he thinks I was referring to the OP. I quoted someone else who was spewing thrash about women being dangerous. I am so bored tonight, let him entertain me with his foolishness cheesy grin
lol. You're being rude by calling him names tho

Anyways, I'm out

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

Lol yea right! You should because all the females in your house are one grin

2 Likes

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

lol. Be like Una two don get ish before

My hand no dey again

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

Eyah! It's an early symptom of dementia that you keep mistaking me for your sister.
i would trade you for a crate of heineken if you were my sister.

you're useless like that.

5 Likes

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by bibijay123(f): 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. You're being rude by calling him names tho

Anyways, I'm out

You didn't see the part he referred to me as a slay queen? shocked Okay am out too. Oya let's go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by FTrebirth(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2017
bibijay123:

Lol yea right! You should because all the females in your house are one grin
only one...and she's happily married with kids.

you're single, frustrated, and have an itchy pussy like your mom.

3 Likes

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
FTrebirth:

dear slay queen,

this bothers with the issue of trust, not how much that got stolen.

the op wants to know if the new girl in his life is worth making a girlfriend or she's just a fvck and go package.

thanks.

Guy u dey read my mind
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Maxi112:
why won't he be?

the money was taken without his consent and you expect him to laugh over it, ain't it?

Off course it hurts
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 9:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
walepackage:
Wel,in a crime scene,everyone around the visinity is a suspect.What if i should tel u dat it may nt be that ur gf,mayb her friend,within the short period u nd ur gf went to buy the suya.U set a bait as many sugests.

Thers a possibility
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 9:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bibijay123 and FTrebirth pls come back... This issue has to move to the permanent site
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
Is this not bibijay123 that use to write stories.
So you sef they diss like this grin

1 Like

Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Fashx007: 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2017
Missie I can feel the Opa's plight it's not about how much but trust.
bibijay123:

For goodness sake! How much is 2k that you are sounding so pained? He could have forgotten where he hid that money. angry
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Erums(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2017
My gf just informed me the 3k I gave her was also missing..... Can u imagine
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Bestman111(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Believe it or not, women steal even more than guys, haven't u seen a lady as a robbery gang leader? What a man can do, a woman can do it even better. U think this phrase is only on d positive side?
vizkiz:

There are four suspects in the picture. It will be so unfair and sexist to tag women as thieves
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by vizkiz: 4:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Bestman111:
Believe it or not, women steal even more than guys, haven't u seen a lady as a robbery gang leader? What a man can do, a woman can do it even better. U think this phrase is only on d positive side?
I didn't say women don't steal. Anything is possible bro, focusing on the women alone is not right
Re: Guyz, Who Do You Think Stole The 2k by Augustap(f): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
FTrebirth:
erums, are you staying in a one-room apartment?
Bros y na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Ways To Have Sex Without Your Neighbour Knowing About It / I Hate Myself. Please A Brother Is Loosing It / Your Opinion About This Zfancy Prank Video (why You Shouldn't Trust Nobody)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.