Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah (3650 Views)

Two Ladies' Backside At Club Rumours Compared (Photo) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) / Sodom And Gomorrah!! Compilation Of Ratchetness Photos From Kenya Ladies (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 7:09am On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

lol. In what aspect?

I think America fits the description though.
Yh America is the obvious choice no doubt but
Amsterdam is the real sin city .. sex n drugs like oxygen there .. night life lipsrsealed
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
hahaha I knew you'll come up with Amsterdam lol
Whic other city has Red light district ... God weeps every night because of them grin I know seff u don reach der ... can see it in your eyes you don chop forbidden fruit
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Martin0(m): 7:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Lisbon portugal
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Trust me it is

Okay let me pretend to
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Whic other city has Red light district ... God weeps every night because of them grin I know seff u don reach der ... can see it in your eyes you don chop forbidden fruit
lol. I've only heard stories from my mates. Never been there. I don't wanna experience Sodom and Gomorrah lol
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benin city
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by moorevic(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lagos
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
lol. I've only heard stories from my mates. Never been there. I don't wanna experience Sodom and Gomorrah lol
You say na stories
Lol dear it is real out here in the streets o .. girls go they stand for window ok with pant g strings all sort
Na like window shopping for sex na real sin city ... though others go there for the kush cool
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

You say na stories
Lol dear it is real out here in the streets o .. girls go they stand for window ok with pant g strings all sort
Na like window shopping for sex na real sin city ... though others go there for the kush cool
make we go sin together there for two weeks na
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Lalas247(f): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
make we go sin together there for two weeks na
God go just close gate of heaven for both of us
Na grave sin be dat grin
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by falconey(m): 10:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Florida
Re: Which Modern City In The World Can Be Compared To Sodom And Gomorrah by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Lalas247:

God go just close gate of heaven for both of us
Na grave sin be dat grin
I no Kuku mind. Abi you mind?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Over This / Why Women Are Never Caught Staring- Udu Joel / Fake thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.