Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times (50033 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by potent5(m): 1:04am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Muhammadu Buhari is now observing the bail conditions;

1.) Don't be seen in the midst of more than 10 people - when was the last time you saw Buhari in the midst of more than 10 people?

2.) Do not grant interview to the press - Buhari hasn't spoken to the press since that condition was given.
Bros you no go kee pessin. My gawd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by project2018: 1:40am On Jul 25, 2017
GogobiriLalas:
I don't care if you form Biafra or Triafia...just don't take my Chinyere with you or else angry
we have over 30 million pusssy in biafra land take your chineyere you go tire to Bleep

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Gboliwe: 1:51am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

1.) Don't be seen in the midst of more than 10 people - when was the last time you saw Buhari in the midst of more than 10 people?

2.) Do not grant interview to the press - Buhari hasn't spoken to the press since that condition was given.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by stevedre: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2017
dview001:
freedom fighter standing on a mountain in a foreign country, trying to send a message to his people back in the ghetto ,he had a home one time ,love of a girl but he left all that behind .oh yes I can hear him clearly as he whispers in d air his voice came out loud and clear ,what he asked for as a prayer and as he turns to walk away he said: I'm still here in d house of exile for the love of nation

Words of lucky Dube. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 25, 2017
You know this may sound a bit creepy, but i always pray for biafrans to achieve thier dreams. To gain thier freedom.

I absolutely believe beyond reasonable doubt if this people are gone

1. we shall have surplus forex in naija
2. Our visa will be much more valuable in the world since no them guys to paint us as drug traffi4.
3. We shall have significantly( & i mean extremely significantly less imports) & survive mostly on our produce.

I used to be impressed that they made those war machines during the civil war & the Nigerian government destroyed everything after the war. Turns out they were "Supplied" by a foreign power. gosh what a huge disappointment

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Chineke Abioma will see us through by the will of God. wink
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by InvertedHammer: 2:49am On Jul 25, 2017
interesting!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Praktikals(m): 2:55am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Agumbaa post=58792289][/quote]
The yeebos are the most confused set of people on earth. You want to seperate yet when the tribe that hold you captive gave you ultimum to leave their land, Your elders began to run upandan turning themselves into unity beggars.
Leave yorubas our of ur predicament. The Hausas are the once holding you 'captive' and you should direct your frustration at them.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Jflex07(m): 3:13am On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

you are from Akwa Ibom, you are from Bayelsa, You are from Yoruba..
only You.
continue...

you feel Aks is Biafra bah ?
w go be u like film...

God pleaseeeeeeee !! grant this people their Biafra... all their yangha go stop...
first thing firs... claim back all our lands,
2nd thing.. deport them all back to their BIAFRAN country..
3rd. allow only the richest of them to come here... and tax them like mad... mehnnnn e go make brain die... Na immigration work go be like shell Petroleum.
mumu akwaibom boy, so you think say akwaibom people no dey biafran land too. minority tribe always making noise on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by EmekaBlue(m): 3:31am On Jul 25, 2017
Please go see Trump quick so we can actualise this asap...I trust Trump on figting a very corrupt nation like zoogeria
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by bilazego(m): 3:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Nairalandaire:
What happened to all the bail conditions?

Go and activate them!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Onyesblog(m): 3:34am On Jul 25, 2017
A controversial new book about the last days and life of South Africa's former President Nelson Mandela titled 'Mandela's last years' has been withdrawn by the publisher.

Late Mandela's family had complained that the book, written by his doctor, Vijay Ramlakan, contained personal details about the last days of the former president and freedom fighter.

In a statement issued by the publisher 'Penguin Random House' it said it had pulled the book "out of respect" for the family, saying the author had told the publishers that Mr Mandela's family had asked for the book to be published.

Source:http://www.onyesblog.com.ng/2017/07/a-controversial-book-about-last-days-of.html?m=1

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Tinyemeka(m): 4:09am On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
God plsss let dem Go ooo... Mbok abasi.
e go just sweet to dey enta plaza dey task all IGBO people wey dey sell there..
tell them say if dem no like make dem return go their country..

God I can't just Waite...
Malaria parasites

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Daeylar(f): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

lord have mercy, I died,
ROTFLMAO,
This was damn funny,
still laughing grin grin

so kanu has transferred his bail conditions to buhari?

LMFAO

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by olaremint(m): 4:32am On Jul 25, 2017
The igbo people amaze me, what exactly does the southwest stand to lose when all the chukwus and ojukwus leave lagos and southwest, am tired of seeing them in surulere, ikoyi, vi, and practically everywhere like worms all over. Pls don't wait for Kanu, we always cherish december period when u people always leave, pls go now and if we need tokunbo goods, we can always order online from you. Shioor. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by blahc007: 4:32am On Jul 25, 2017
In as much as i support the movement...i must have to say dis guy is gently turning into a braggat..his thirst for emperoship can disorganize whatever he is doin,,,jus saying mah mind

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by nopains: 4:44am On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
God plsss let dem Go ooo... Mbok abasi.
e go just sweet to dey enta plaza dey task all IGBO people wey dey sell there..
tell them say if dem no like make dem return go their country..

God I can't just Waite...

dream of a lazy urchin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 25, 2017
When someone keeps saying "I" will do this and that,forgetting that only "WE" perfects every struggle then there is a problem.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Guy u get brain die. I can't wait to see them go. cheesy
NtoAkwaIbom:

you are from Akwa Ibom, you are from Bayelsa, You are from Yoruba..
only You.
continue...

you feel Aks is Biafra bah ?
w go be u like film...

God pleaseeeeeeee !! grant this people their Biafra... all their yangha go stop...
first thing firs... claim back all our lands,
2nd thing.. deport them all back to their BIAFRAN country..
3rd. allow only the richest of them to come here... and tax them like mad... mehnnnn e go make brain die... Na immigration work go be like shell Petroleum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by kuntash: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

What a response ...

Best I have seen on nairaland for long

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Youngtoff(m): 5:40am On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmm I think that guy is a demi-god in Igbo land, him dey pull crowd pass some country's President.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by drnoel: 6:01am On Jul 25, 2017
Nairalandaire:

He will be rearrested. He knows this and is expecting it. And many people including me will be glad to stop this monkeying arround. The question is this, will his rearrest be that trigger that makes that difference? History has a way of remembering madmen as heros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Splashme: 6:12am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

I no fit laugh, bros
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by petitejolie(f): 6:12am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

chai! diaris God ooooooooooo! I just cracked my rib

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Yomit71(m): 6:21am On Jul 25, 2017
k
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by rozayx5(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

You are mad,i have never said I am from akwa ibom read up all my post for evidence.
And stop disgracing akwa ibom people as if they can't speak English.

Don't mind him

I am more akwa ibomite than he will ever be

I support biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by gare(f): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2017
Eastfield1:
i was there live!.
the Crowed was something else.

You no get work ? I was there live! When I say this group is for jobless people, you guys will attack me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Nwakaumu(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2017
blahc007:
In as much as i support the movement...i must have to say dis guy is gently turning into a braggat..his thirst for emperoship can disorganize whatever he is doin,,,jus saying mah mind
But when he was langushing in jail you did not feel sorry for him, rather you were laughing.kanu has paid the price for the fame.no gut,no glory.stop being envious of someone's success,hater.the guy has paid his dues.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by andycom(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

My brother more wisdom fall on you, you're good, very good.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by kerike: 6:35am On Jul 25, 2017
The man claiming to be superior in Ebonyi state could not do anythn to stop him if it were to be arresting small boys he will order for that.Vagabonds in power

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2017
AFONJAS right now

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by sonofspada(m): 6:41am On Jul 25, 2017
Nairalandaire:
Ajuju
Question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured) / Wedding Invitation Card Of Ibrahim Babangida & Maryam In 1969 (Photo) / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.