Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times (50032 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by slimmiemichaels(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2017
I just hope that when dis una Biafra Agitation turn war....Nnamdi Kanu himself go hold gun fight nd nt send our youths to early grave...guys lets use our head,no leader is worth dying for...war break out nw em nd em family don fly abroad ooo lipsrsealed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by gare(f): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Eastfield1:

Bit.ch.
m a medical Student.
we ain't d same.
so go find ur fellow kids & play with

Guy just focus, why you dey mention me ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by hollywater: 11:21am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

Muhammadu Buhari is now observing the bail conditions;

1.) Don't be seen in the midst of more than 10 people - when was the last time you saw Buhari in the midst of more than 10 people?

2.) Do not grant interview to the press - Buhari hasn't spoken to the press since that condition was given.
Chei see finishing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by EBRAHIMJAY(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
what a lawless country, a man released on bail condition pulling so much crowd forgetting it's a war he can't win

continue!!!

watching in 7D
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Saint83(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2017
I pity him because they will pick him up soon, they are just waiting for the set time time.....i laugh in Portuguese.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Ossyglobal: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

1.) Don't be seen in the midst of more than 10 people - when was the last time you saw Buhari in the midst of more than 10 people?

2.) Do not grant interview to the press - Buhari hasn't spoken to the press since that condition was given.

Thats the irony of life...Uwa neme ntuhari , dnt carry the world on your head.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by cutedharmee: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
tonardo:

money is not freedom..
Huuun... and I ain't held in captivity unlike dose who want freedom.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Indestructible: 11:54am On Jul 25, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

lol...u re 100% correct,buhari continue observing it oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by rigarmortis: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols.
@ rigarMortis
I don't hate Igbos, I swear to God I don't..
it's just that Most Igbos are using nairaland as a means of piting the South against the North...
they use nairaland as a means of spreading their propaganda... that Biafra will be an El-Dorado... and most of my people are uninformed...
Me I am here for the sole purpose of busting all those lies, and showing the sheer hypocrisy of Ipob yoots.

And In the same way they are here to use gate to cause some Southerners to be sympathetic to their cause... I will also use their tools, to get the South to not buy their story.

what this moniker "NtoAkwaibom" expose is not me talking... it's my unborn children coming from the future beg me to fight against their enslavement..
Biafra is an IGBO dream .... no other set of people share the dream or the passion that you guys have...

so why do most of you keep on "ATTACHING" people who have a dream of their own, into ur dream, which is a nightmare to them why ?

Untill Kanu re-draw the map of Biafra, and then keep Aks out of it... I will continue to be a terror to Igbos and their sympathizers... I am doing it for posterity.

ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

That's their land, that's their territory... They can do as they wish.

So when Biafra's are finally elected from this ship, they can do as they like in their territories and we will do as we like in our own.

Una neva chi chom chin yet.

Oya..clap for yourself
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Brooklynsouth(f): 12:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

see this dumb ashawo...
today u hv swerve to sleep with Rivers state people..
you have not spoken about the Bayelsa u were speaking of yesterday..

shebi u r from Yoruba ? and you feel that insulting your mom and Dad and calling them stinking will get me mad ?

Atta abasi abu mia fien ufen... just try dat ur insult with my Darling AksRepublic.. and I will find you, were ever u are, and stuff all ur ashawo orifice, with things that are will stop them from leaking that stinky stench..

Akpara Ino nte-fo.
this one trying so hard to prove he is from akwaibom afonja you be yeruba

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Eastfield1: 1:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
gare:

Guy just focus, why you dey mention me ?
It seems like you gat amnesia.
gare:

You no get work ? I was there live! When I say this group is for jobless people, you guys will attack me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Kagawa10: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

I hate liars,i have friends from akwa ibom and they support biafra but you come online and claim as if akwa ibomite can't speak English and they hate their country biafra with passion.
For were I am from.i am a yoruba girl and not every yoruba supports the injustice done to biafrans.for example sme yorubas stood for truth in the civill war and support biafrans and even fought other yorubas.that is the kind of person I am and if they are wrong I correct them like as I always call rochas and ameachi thieves and betrayals.
For me been an ashawo I will not answer you about that,because it's my private part and not your but you have never and will never see my pant.
Finally I put it to you that you are a yoruba boy that wants to cause confusion between biafrans by insulting the igbos so that they will start attacking innocent akwa ibomite who don't know what you are doing.
Stinking yoruba boy.tinubus rotten teeth should fall on you.nmeen tongue

Well, I can see you're a bastard because only a cursed bastard who's ashamed of his useless parent isn't proud of his lineage . The funny thing you're as useless on nairaland as you're off it...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by tonardo(m): 1:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
cutedharmee:
Huuun... and I ain't held in captivity unlike dose who want freedom.
And freedom is not for everybody..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by plessis: 2:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
oderinde151:
then your obituary will be in black nd white.. trust me grin
shut up my friend....your brothers will only come out and shout owo mi da... We'll block everywhere after giving them 50 naira each
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by oderinde151(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
plessis:
shut up my friend....your brothers will only come out and shout owo mi da... We'll block everywhere after giving them 50 naira each
like evans
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by UnchangeableGod: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
jjjjj2017:

you are wrong, I'm a Yoruba & I loved it!
Umu Chineke!
You are welcome. As you love freedom, may you be totally free from all your problems predicaments I J N,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by UnchangeableGod: 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
EBRAHIMJAY:
what a lawless country, a man released on bail condition pulling so much crowd forgetting it's a war he can't win

continue!!!

watching in 7D
For all I care, he is fighting for the liberation of his people which is a good fight. As such, he is bound to win. May you always win as you fight a just cause like NNAMDI KANU I J N,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by jjjjj2017: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
You are welcome. As you love freedom, may you be totally free from all your problems predicaments I J N,
Amen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by jaksmillioniar: 10:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
PointZerom:

Lol, those bail conditions don fall on Buhari.

Buhari is no longer talking about BIAFRA

Buhari has not bn seen in the midst of more than 10 people

The list is endless.
I will cum bac tomorro to conti to put sence in ur brain
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by PointZerom: 10:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
I will cum bac tomorro to conti to put sence in ur brain

Why tomorrow, abi ua borrow borrow data don finish ni?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:18am On Jul 26, 2017
Bekimbo:

Quote me again and die � today
Bekimbo how far u n ur juju ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by wanimo: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Nairalandaire:
What happened to all the bail conditions?
those bail conditions were actually meant for Buhari and he has been strictly adhering to them
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times by Ukaegbuagbaieni: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2017
ln God We Trust

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Nigeria States By Landmass. Lagos Would Shock You / Dino Melaye Having Lunch With His Family (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.