Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani (1395 Views)

Sacking Of Oshiomhole & His NWC: CPC's Weeding Mode Re-Activated - Danfulani / Southern Kaduna Will Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – John Danfulani / John Danfulani Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Daily4mative: 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2017
The southern Kaduna has said in the
event of successful disintegration, it will
not join Nigeria rather it’d dream is to
live with Biafra .
This was disclosed by the Co- ordinator of the
Centrum Initiative for Development and
Fundamental Rights Advocacy, Dr. John
Danfulani who on Monday paid a solidarity
visit to the leader of the >>>>>>continue to site >>>>

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
Bye bye Kaduna ..housa-Igbo

Y not to change Nigeria name to Biafra, cox if northern states go join Biafa , then wetin remain!!! Just like PDP to APC... People leave PDP formed APC.... Nigeria go Nigeria come people still remain the same

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Daily4mative: 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
mgdimagaladima:
Bye bye Kaduna ..housa-Igbo

Y not to change Nigeria name to Biafra
lol...
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by whitebeard(m): 8:10pm On Jul 24, 2017
grin mumu do u think the biafra of now is the same as then, if it was back then I would have joined biafra, but the biafra I see today. I can almost not see through it, it feels, sounds, seems political.
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Afam4eva(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
I'm beginning to think that this is the federal government's strategy against IPOB. Very soon Zamfara and all the 36 states will join Biafra and we won't have any choice but to remain in Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by newbornmacho(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
The real story of this dispensation is how Hausa Fulani have been rejected by east west, north and south!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Daily4mative: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2017
whitebeard:
grin mumu do u think the biafra of now is the same as then, if it was back then I would have joined biafra, but the biafra I see today. I can almost not see through it, it feels, sounds, seems political.
lol. visit this site dear and finish work over there
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by DonVikings: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
I'm beginning to think that this is the federal government's strategy against IPOB. Very soon Zamfara and all the 36 states will join Biafra and we won't have any choice but to remain in Nigeria.
grin grin grin
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

u are right ..I tell u...let just change the name of the country ...that's all
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Garrithe1st: 8:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
Borno people want to join Biafra.

Ekiti people also want to join Biafra..

Maxi Nnamdi Cownu, please don't leave them behind.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by PapaBrowne(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afam4eva:

I have a list of 7 ways to stop Ipob. And this is number 3 on the list.
I'm not putting out the list though bcuz while I don't​support IPOB, I think Nigeria is a terrible place.

Imagine a scenario where groups in every part of the country start coming out claiming they are part of Biafra.
And actually start serious marches with Biafra flags. Kaduna state for Biafra. Adamawa state wants Biafra. Lagos wants Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by ChimaAdeoye: 8:24pm On Jul 24, 2017
It's southern Kaduna not the entire state.
They are also getting a raw deal with fulanis.

Afam4eva:
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
may oduduwa dirty boxers fall on any idiot that ll even think of bring those uncircumcised nitwits and vagabonds close to the children of the most high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2017
This is called future impossible tense
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by Afam4eva(m): 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
PapaBrowne:

I have a list of 7 ways to stop Ipob. And this is number 3 on the list.
I'm not putting out the list though bcuz while I don't​support IPOB, I think Nigeria is a terrible place.

Imagine a scenario where groups in every part of the country start coming out claiming they are part of Biafra.
And actually start serious marches with Biafra flags. Kaduna state for Biafra. Adamawa state wants Biafra. Lagos wants Biafra.
If this is number 3 then i wonder what number 1 and 2 are because this seems like the most potent in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by cumbak60: 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
We are all Biafrans. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by LOVEGINO(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2017
Afam4eva:
lol! Guy u think am wella. No b politics? Lets go dere!
Re: Kaduna State Vows To Join Biafra If Nigeria Breaks Up – Danfulani by ambassadorchibs(m): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
No Serious Christian will like to remain in a Muslim core state after the Referendum...

OR
Else they will be used as Kilishi....�

(1) (Reply)

See How Much Money Each Looter Has In The Bank account!!! / BIAFRA: DOKUBO" Draws Red Line For Federal Government / Jega: Names Of Trees Were On INEC Register When I Took Over..applauds GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.