Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Wish Someone Had Warned About All These Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish Someone Had Warned About All These Before Marriage (616 Views)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. / I Wish My Mom Had Warned About All These Before I Got Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Someone Had Warned About All These Before Marriage by Thisdaymom: 8:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
In marriage, we need advice before and during the marital relationship.
Marriage is not a bed of roses, there are ups and downs, good and bad times, happy and sad moments, but above all, it is a wonderful, beautiful institution, instituted by God to help mankind find peace,love and companionship in life. THANK GOD FOR THIS INSTITUTION CALLED MARRIAGE.
Almost all churches, conduct pre-marriage classes for a period of three months at least, to prepare the intending couple for life after wedding. In this pre-marriage classes a lot is being taught about marital life. Marriage is not about the wedding ceremony/the wedding day, it is about living happily after spending all the money on the wedding day, it is about living the marriage life.

1. You will need more than prayers; Prayer is very good and important in life, more so in marriage. You can never withstand the power of a praying wife or mother. But then, no matter how much you pray and fast or even speak in tongues but you are not doing the right thing, but you are not doing the needful, that you are supposed to be doing as a wife, your marriage may not be as sweet as you wanted and prayed for it to be. The bible commands a woman to respect and revere her husband, praying and fasting without obeying this simple instruction of submitting to your husband, may not get you the desired "happily ever after". Men desire and love respect, it is just in their nature, as a wife you are expected to give it to him. Men deserve the respect, it is not easy being a man. FAITH WITHOUT WORK IS DEAD.

You are praying and fasting for your husband not be to be enticed by another SEE MORE AT [url][/url] http://www.thisdaymom.com/2017/06/the-advice-my-mom-never-gave-me-before.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Should Kids Under 16 Be Encouraged To Date? / Man Buried In A Coffin Designed Like Star Beer Bottlle In Ghana / Fresh Couple Sadly Dies Just A Day After Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.