Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,129 members, 7,825,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) (33131 Views)

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At Imo Hospital. Photos / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by enemyofprogress: 1:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by kaymical(m): 2:13am On Jul 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
A very big lie

person wey don hit menopause far back as 20yrs ago

Even Holly spirit go fail for this one

If ur mad, just quote me
even in ur presence you have been failing and I don't think your generation will ever make it....if your senses are not in the right mood maybe you shouldn't have comment the first place but with this you have done today, it's the beginning of your sentinel
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 2:22am On Jul 25, 2017
fowosh:
who is the doer of all these?.....JESUS
Jesus of IVF.
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 2:29am On Jul 25, 2017
IJOBA2:
THE OP CLEARLY STATED THAT SHE WAS A MEMBER OF RCCG NOT GBAGADA CENTRAL MOSQUE angry
Yes, not Gbagada centre mosque but IVF hospital client.
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by TundeHashim(m): 2:40am On Jul 25, 2017
we all could allude to miracles as much as we want. But the truth is that there's no miracle here at all! What happened behind-the-scenes might not be disclosed but to discerning minds, we know this is a product of science and most probably artificial insemination! As such, give to Ceaser (science) what belongs to Ceaser!
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by bazzyblings: 3:06am On Jul 25, 2017

3 Likes

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by Dubem85: 3:15am On Jul 25, 2017
#singing... Miracle worker, miracle worker, come and do a miracle, a miracle today, come and do a miracle, a miracle today!!!

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by felixomor: 3:17am On Jul 25, 2017
oglalasioux:
It's always like a needle in a haystack. Never consistent. Always picking one in a million for his 'miracles'. I call it chance and it can happen to anyone no matter what you believe in or doesn't. We only hear it when people want to advertise their god/gods.
Cry over miracles
Cry cry
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by proff010: 3:38am On Jul 25, 2017
jesus is abundantly able to do all things. Olorun adeboye o se gudugudu meje.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by profbayo: 3:40am On Jul 25, 2017
The Olodo said he's a Redeemer! You r not a redeemer , Christ is d Redeemer and you r d redeemed and I even doubt it if u r truly redeemed cos u don't seems to speak like one sad angry grin grin

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by unbeatablerosak(f): 3:48am On Jul 25, 2017
Too much God at work.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by linearity: 3:50am On Jul 25, 2017
dopedealer:
I tap from the blessing of this woman oh Lord just a set of twins with ease please ...Amin

Have you tried clomid? Try it and thank me later.
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:19am On Jul 25, 2017
Congratulations to her. However, the probability of procreating children with Down Syndrome rises when a woman is above 40. I don't encourage this kind of birth.
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2017
To God be the glory.

Menopause is not menostop
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by RexEmmyGee: 4:46am On Jul 25, 2017
Her little daughter don't know she has work ahead of her
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by seunfape(m): 4:47am On Jul 25, 2017
I trust my church ,no miracle we cant see there .

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by mrdba: 5:00am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote author=Homeboiy post=58795370]A very big lie

Well. I'll just say u don't need to believe in miracles, but trust me if you need one, you'll believe...

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by GodsMopol: 5:02am On Jul 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
A very big lie

If ur mad, just quote me

menopause is just a scientific term.

By the way, its Holy with a single l.

Thanks for the anticipated corporation.

#TeamJesusIsLord
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by GodsMopol: 5:10am On Jul 25, 2017
dopedealer:
I tap from the blessing of this woman oh Lord just a set of twins with ease please ...Amin

Stamped

Amin. Thank you Jesus
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by GodsMopol: 5:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Vickify:
Science obviously had a hand in the 'miracle'

Loooooooool, birthing bha. In those days there were no science
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by GodsMopol: 5:17am On Jul 25, 2017
pesinfada:
Who said our God is not powerful.. .oya com nd see thy lord is so good.

Where are my dancing shoes

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by tunsmann(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2017
This woman does not that age
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by GodsMopol: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2017
grin grin grin
Yuji:
Olowogbogboro has done it again! shocked That means Linda Ikeji and Rita Dominic still get hope! wink Abeg no atheist should quote me I use God name beg you grin cheesy
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by ucnwafor(m): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2017
#testimony time, overcomers time....who did it? Jesus oh! my God wow!

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by Skappy44(m): 5:35am On Jul 25, 2017
our God is great

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by Youngtoff(m): 5:35am On Jul 25, 2017
Indeed God is still doing marvelous things, for He is not done with human race.

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by tealaw(m): 5:37am On Jul 25, 2017
Nobody asked the question? WHO Bleep THE WOMAN?
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by GodsMopol: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2017
RexEmmyGee:
Her little daughter don't know she has work ahead of her

Loooooooool,pikin wey go run go school. I think its her granddaughter. Her children should be grown up now. Probably graduates. Mama just won defile law of nature. My opinion, she must be a prayer warrior or interceder
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by MadCow1: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Vickify:
Science obviously had a hand in the 'miracle'

You make it sound like there is any other way this could have happened. grin

Poor Doctors.. They do all the hard work and these Pastors and their imaginary friend in the sky takes all the credit. grin

Pfft.. Praise Jesus!!
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by patola080(m): 5:54am On Jul 25, 2017
dopedealer:
yes I pray for twins too but at d right time not wen it is getting late

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) / 6 Ways Sugary Beverages Are Damaging Your Body / Sandra Okeke: “Lifting Weights Won’t Make You Look Manly”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.