Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) (33122 Views)

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets At Imo Hospital. Photos / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After 6 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by Sunmolar(m): 8:00am On Jul 25, 2017
emmy4lov:
GOD IS GREAT
CONGRATULATIONS MA

HTC one M9 for sale Whatsapp/call 07065173203 BTC payment also allowed
how much
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by Richiest(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2017
I tap from this woman's blessing.......Baba God just do for me as u have done for her too. amen
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by emmy4lov(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2017
Sunmolar:

how much
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
A very big lie

person wey don hit menopause far back as 20yrs ago

Even Holly spirit go fail for this one

If ur mad, just quote me
Well only a FOOL doubt a PROOF
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by EMFF: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
A very big lie

If ur mad, just quote me
Be careful of what you utter with your mouth. Every sin you commit God can forgive but sin against the Holy Spirit is unforgivable. Be warned and ask God to have mercy on you.
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:32am On Jul 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
A very big lie

If ur mad, just quote me
Na your brain don enter menopause, wetin concern God with menopause, Great Doctor is at work u ar talking of menopause, u need screw to luck ur brain. Ode

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by redsun(m): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fooolish. By the time they are five she will probably dead and gone. What is the point of having children when you can't take good care of them? At that age she should be retiring from active life activities.
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by kendylet(f): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
wonder working GOD!!! cheesy
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by abbey621(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
FortuneTeller:

A woman of that age having triplets is not a "miracle"; it's medical intervention. In addition, having natural triplets is VERY uncommon, but every week now we see someone having them in Nigeria. Learn this in life if you don't learn anything else. You don't know how much money a person has by looking at them. I've been in the presence of a millionaire (dollars) and didn't know until much later. But besides that, I wouldn't doubt if the church helped her pay for it, since the name of the church she attends was mentioned.

I am not doubting exceptions, I'm just stating what is likely and what is unlikely. Average IVF treatment costs about 1m to 2m per treatment, after about 4 to 5 treatments the chances of success rates between 4 to 8%. A Nigerian multi millionaire will not be dressed like that, forget stories! I've been in the presence of billionaires myself and the one thing they all have in common is cleanliness, we have hospital gowns you know and I'm sure no multi millionaire would dress in house wrappers to the hospital let alone be caught on camera but this is just my opinion, she could very well be a coded millionaire or like you said the church might have donated millions, in 9ja nothing seems certain anymore grin grin grin
Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by RexEmmyGee: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooooool,pikin wey go run go school. I think its her granddaughter. Her children should be grown up now. Probably graduates. Mama just won defile law of nature. My opinion, she must be a prayer warrior or interceder
lol

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by RexEmmyGee: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
GodsMopol:

Loooooooool,pikin wey go run go school. I think its her granddaughter. Her children should be grown up now. Probably graduates. Mama just won defile law of nature. My opinion, she must be a prayer warrior or interceder
See niece taking care of her aunties and uncles

1 Like

Re: 61-year-old RCCG Member Gives Birth To Triplets(photos) by gaskiyamagana: 7:31am On Aug 21, 2017
IJOBA2:
CAN I HEAR YOU SAY THANK YOU JESUS
Thank you IVF.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Crazy Drugs You Dont Know(and Dont Want To Know) / 6 Ways Sugary Beverages Are Damaging Your Body / Emmanuel Chidiebere Onyeomereneche Dies In Damgrete Hotel Umuahia Swimming Pool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.