Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Tb Joshua Is A Country - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is A Country (4261 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
Abu Zola & t.truth,
bro, we are not fighting against any religion here. Pele! This article is just encouraging for me to give as an action of love, instead of fighting or just talking.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
Yawn
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by maddock(m): 8:31pm On Feb 09, 2010
KunleOshob:

@Mabell
I have absolutely nothing against giving in churches it is wrong teachings such as the twisted version of compulsary tithing and first fruits that is very popular in false churchs like CEC that i vehemently oppose. I also oppose church leaders/pastors fleecing the flock in anyway and also church pastors who live a flamboyant lifestyle whilst distorting scriptue to justfy it. Your bleached pastor is very notorious for this and he shall surely give account to our maker on that day.

Ignorance gone on rampage, i attend CEC and nobody has ever forced me to pay tithes or first fruits so dont say what you dont know.Tithing or first fruit is a matter of choice based on your convictions.You are becoming more annoying by the day,Pastor Chris is fleecing his flock,so whats your business there, are we complaining? If not for the fact that your master (lucifer) is hell bent on destroying you and would not rest until he has acheived that except you repent.
Who cares what you oppose or not, a faceless nobody like you that wants cheap popularity at the expense of a man who at just 17years old has acheived what you could only dream of acheiving in your whole life. OMG i promise myself not to join issues with you i dont know why i keep reneging on that promise.[s]i guess maybe you are so annoyingly stupid.[/s]
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by maddock(m): 8:38pm On Feb 09, 2010
I just read about Ogaga4luv giving his life to christ, i guess you should take a cue and also give your life to christ too before its too late.
We are in the 3rd day (Hosea 6:2) and there is really no time for any form of monkeying, YOU HEAR.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yawn

Go and sleep. That is the reason why you talk without direction - you don't even know what you are talking about.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2010
w_agbaje:

Go and sleep. That is the reason why you talk without direction - you don't even know what you are talking about.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abuzola always talk rubbish as a result of the brainwashing he got from his Islamic Arab masters. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2010
Joshua is a fraud
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2010
Joshua is a true man of God and a big blessing both to Nigeria and the world.

Muhammed is a fraud, a warmonger and a hatemonger. He is a curse to the Arab world and his legacy is what is causing trouble and backwardness today.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2010
Joshua is using occultic power, u need to watch bisola confession
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

You are a liar. I have watched and studied TB Joshua from a distance. He is a true man of God. People who are denigrading his name are only jealous and envious of the power of God in his life.

So many people try to destroy TB Joshua's name by doing a lot of things, but he keeps growing from glory to glory. The same people will want to destroy him will come and confess with their mouth and confess that they are doing it out of envy or they are sponsored.

The power of God is upon TB Joshua.

The power of Satan is upon Muhammed, that is why satan was able to fool him and cast his words into his tongue ( All evidence is in your Quran and Hadiths).
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2010
Idiots and fool are the followers of joshua, you belong there. Can't ur brain function for once, why didn't he heal yaradua, fake fake fake
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuella2(f): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Idiots and fool are the followers of joshua, you belong there. Can't your brain function for once, why didn't he heal yaradua, fake fake fake
LOL, funny. All things are possible to them that believe. My God is not a magician but needs your faith. So yaradua want my God to heal him(muslim).
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Idiots and fool are the followers of joshua, you belong there. Can't your brain function for once, why didn't he heal yaradua, fake fake fake

Yar'Adua did not go to TB Joshua for help. If he has done that, God would have heal him through his anointed man of God, TB Joshua, but Yar'Adua prefer going to an hospital in Saudi Arabia and his wife Turai prefer approaching spiritualist in Saudi Arabia.

If Yar'Adua had drop his Muhammedanism and to go TB Joshua. I am telling you, he will be healed, but Yar'Adua prefer wasting tax payers money making meaningless visits to Saudi Arabian hospitals on a daily basis.
So you and all the followers of Muhammeds are Idiots and fools. You and other persistent visitors to Saudi Arabia are the greatest fools and the greatest idiots.

The miracles that God is performing through TB Joshua are real. If you don't believe, why not go to the synagogue, church of all nations, instead of talking rubbish. Look at his church and see how presidents, kings, personalities rush down there. Just mention one good thing that Islam have done in Nigeria. All we see in Nigeria everyday about Islam is violence and butchering ten of thousands of precious human souls. TB Joshua have change the image of Nigeria positively. TB Joshua even feed your poverty stricken Hausa muslim brothers and fathers. What have Islam done to change the image of Nigeria they have destroyed.

Abuzola, and other Islamists are murderers. Why can't allah heal Yar' Adua ? You are a complete ldiot honestly and you are brainless.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by pmartins: 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
sometime l wonder what is happening , any article about T.B JOSHUA is always a problem to ABU and many others. why can't you let him be, whatever thing he has done for you leave it for God. l know you don't know God but never mind. no matter what people says about him, he grows everyday. the more they talk about him, the more he become famous all over the world.let us try to appreciate God for the life of T.B JOSHUA because lf men are GOD this prophet will be like a story in front of many. but all, God still see him through. he is a real man of God whether you like it or not.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2010
Martin or are u joshua's son.

@t truth- I thought joshua is almighty why can he just pray for him and get well. Nonsense
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by pmartins: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2010
ABU lf T.b joshua is my father, l will be the happiest man on earth. I pray God should touch your heart for you to move from terrorist taught of bombing churches, amen
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2010
Abu Zola:

Martin or are u joshua's son.

@t truth- I thought joshua is almighty why can he just pray for him and get well. Nonsense
Tb joshua,like other men of God have performed several miracles&are still doing same,just like jesus their master.Can u point out in ur terrorism manual quran just one healing mohammad did therein?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
Martin- i pity u. I promise u that u hear the shocking news of joshua being xpose
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by pmartins: 8:01pm On Feb 12, 2010
@toba pls talk sense to this guy, he is a sadist.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Revealer: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2010
Pmartins and toba; i pitty the two of you.

You just want to waste ur time, una neva know say ABUZOLA na MUTALLAB in disguise. I wonder how the guy take get access to internet for inside US prison.

ABUZOLA, just no try to blow up NL sha!
The rest na ur problem. Even self the TB Joshua wey u dey tackel every day of ur life, pass you with everything, even pass ur papa and ur ancestors self. Silly Osama protege.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2010
Yes, i repeat, Joshua is a fool, fraud master, may God destroy is family, is church and followers like toba, martin and revealer amen amen amen
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by pmartins: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2010
abubu l hear u say amen , do u know the meaning of dat. is not to kill ur fellow brother or spoils people lmage  ooooooooo
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
Don't cry bro, thats the truth
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 12:53am On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Abu abu abuuuuuu , she bi you are the one using the occultic power together with your wife, bisola , a n d , FAILED!
Joshua + God = Majority!
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Yes, i repeat, Joshua is a fool, fraud master, may God destroy is family, is church and followers like toba, martin and revealer amen amen amen

Abu oooo , you amen doesn't work, huh? shocked smiley wink cheesy grin shocked smiley wink cheesy grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola, you are welcome to this page, in fact, you make Joshua well known, jare cool The man of God is right - I don't think he needs more advert. She bi Abu has contributed in placing him to the fist position? Joshua, we all love you. May God continue to strengthen you and to prepare you for the challenges ahead and to bless you according to His riches and glory!
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 1:09am On Feb 13, 2010
Re u okay
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 1:38am On Feb 13, 2010
YES! I AM! cool
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2010
If joshua is for real let him heal the beggers on the street, why is he looking for attention
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

If joshua is for real let him heal the beggers on the street, why is he looking for attention
Joshua is still better than mohammad.I love tb joshua more than some men of God.How many beggars was mohammad able to heal in his life time?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 11:21am On Feb 13, 2010
I asked a simple question and the fool is answering question with question
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

I asked a simple question and the fool is answering question with question

How many people did Muhamed heal in Saudi Arabia ? In which way did Mohammed touched people lives in a positive way ?

TB Joshua should and cannot be compared to Mohammed because TB Joshua is touching lives, nations and the world, while Muhammed is a bloody womaniser and a murderer. So Muhammed's example is what you and Farouk Muttalab are following. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Hate God For Making Me Black / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / What Does The Bible Say About Narcissism?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.