Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Tb Joshua Is A Country - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is A Country (4262 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 10:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
Nuclear boy- oloshi ni e.

@nice- joshua live near my home here in ikotun, what do u know. He is a liar, did u watch bisola's confession ?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuclearboy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

[size=14pt]anobi mohamad - oloshi ni e.[/size]

@nice- joshua live near my home here in ikotun, what do u know. He is a liar, did u watch bisola's confession ?

no need to re-iterate. We already know grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Chuksaluta(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2010
@mutallab (abu zola) go and kiss any transformer,u no dey make sense.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2010
abu always carries bisola along shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, you must have a covenant with her, grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Abuzola1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2010
w_agbaje:

abu always carries bisola along shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, you must have a covenant with her, grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue grin tongue

bisola is my proof that joshua is a fraud
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

bisola is my proof that joshua is a fraud

You, Bisola, Islam, Muhammed are the greatest fraud in human hsitory.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Abuzola1(m): 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
U can say that again, bisola is a xtrian
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 11:55am On Feb 17, 2010
Abuzola !:

U can say that again, bisola is a xtrian

You have not given me your proof. You are just talking like Hausa Malu.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Abuzola1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2010
That bisola is nt a xtrian ?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 2:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Abuzola, I have listened to that confession.

Bisola Johnson (a former 'emere', witch) confess from her own mouth that that she and others lied on Prophet T.B. Joshua in order to destroy his reputation and work of ministry.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Abuzola1(m): 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hahaha, u are a big time liar
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 2:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
Abuzola !:

Hahaha, u are a big time liar

You are the greatest liar. Your Islam, Muhammed and your satanic verses(which is full of serious contradictions) are the greatest fraud in human history. That is why Jihadist resort to intimidating people just to force people into that islamic satanic cult.

You better go and sell your gworo. grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Abuzola1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2010
Calm down pls, probably u are on chelsea the intoxicated sepe. Calm down pls, ur madness is gettin out of control
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuclearboy(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2010
@Abuzola:

As an aside, HOW DO YOU KNOW how chelsea (sepe) affects people?

You've been loading your "aige" with burukutu abi? cheesy

No wonder your posts smell of drunkeness
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by xreal: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2010
Abuzola is not a muslim. Pls note.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 11:14am On Feb 18, 2010
xreal:

Abuzola is not a muslim. Pls note.

It's true now. Many Moslem love TB so much for the works he's been doing but many Christians out of envy and jealousy, they hate him so much. No wonder! What they don't understand, they call names; what they understand they destroy it. Abu, it seems like you hate TB so much, I'm wondering if you have ever met him or gone to his church. If you have not and you can call names on him just because of what you hear, you are not smart enough - when you speak, you sound just like a fool.

t.truth:

Abuzola, I have listened to that confession.

Bisola Johnson (a former 'emere', witch) confess from her own mouth that that she and others lied on Prophet T.B. Joshua in order to destroy his reputation and work of ministry.

Instead of examining everything in the light of God's Word, It's your own sha if you want to believe a witch (emere). But me o, na lai!
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 1:59pm On Feb 18, 2010
Abuzola !:

Calm down pls, probably u are on chelsea the intoxicated sepe. Calm down pls, your madness is gettin out of control

Abuzola is an expert in drinking sepe.

Go and sort out the serious errors in the Quran (Satanic verses). grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by pmartins: 7:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ if they talk about prophet mohammed you get angry, you alway speak bad about christian, T.B Joshua or any pastor you will speak fire. l will always tell you to continue, has you believe that God is nothing in your eyes. but just expect some cool in your corner one day, GOD bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does The Bible Say About Narcissism?" / *Christmas Carol Evening! Please Join Us* / "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.