Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Tb Joshua Is A Country - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Is A Country (4260 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / “t. B. Joshua Is Fake” (1) / Tb Joshua Is Using D Strongest Satanic Power.code 0012. Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola:

Idiots and fool are the followers of joshua, you belong there. Can't your brain function for once, why didn't he heal yaradua, fake fake fake
Abu Zola:

If joshua is for real let him heal the beggers on the street, why is he looking for attention
be it yaradua, be it the beggars, they are all human being. Let them come to Joshua's church. Is there anything stopping them from coming? Are they chained? Please, stop your nonsense.
Jesus Christ never forced anyone to receive healing, blessing or deliverance. Those who realise that they need them, should come to Him in humility and sincerity. If you are not sincere and humble, forget. That is why Jesus asked the man at the pool of bethesda if he wanted to get well, it's not that Jesus did not know that the man was in need of healing, but he wants to see that humility and sincerity.
I think it is clear enough now, for those who are ready to humble themselves down and to be sincere, let them come to any pastor or prophet who God uses as His channel of healing, blessing and deliverance.
The problem is, many are too proud, that is why they continue to have their problem.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2010
Interesting so joshua cannot heal till he see the person , ko ? I laff in Chelsea
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by emekamn(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2010
Abu Zola, don't you get tired??
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by afiq(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2010
TB Joshua is a good shepherd. He is serving instead being served.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
t.truth:

How many people did Muhamed heal in Saudi Arabia ? In which way did Mohammed touched people lives in a positive way ?

TB Joshua should and cannot be compared to Mohammed because TB Joshua is touching lives, nations and the world, while Muhammed is a bloody womaniser and a murderer. So Muhammed's example is what you and Farouk Muttalab are following. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 6:22pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Interesting so joshua cannot heal till he see the person , ko ? I laff in Chelsea

I have not seen any good thing which muslims have done in Nigeria. All I see is persistent butchering, slaying people and burning of people's properties, businesses and churches all in the name of Islam.

Islam = evil + violence + utter stupidity + deception + Ignorance + Religious intolerance + terror + hate + the list is endless.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Olorun shanu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Make God no let us see Muhammedan terror O grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 6:55pm On Feb 14, 2010
T truth i believe u are in lagos, didn't see what fashola is doing, oh what tinubu he even paid ur school fees, u are such an ungrateful fella
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

T truth i believe u are in lagos, didn't see what fashola is doing, oh what tinubu he even paid your school fees, u are such an ungrateful fella
Tinubu is a muslim&he encourages thurgery&areaboyism/touting.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by KunleOshob(m): 7:27pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

T truth i believe u are in lagos, didn't see what fashola is doing, oh what tinubu he even paid your school fees, u are such an ungrateful fella

Did Tinubu use his money or his Father's money to pay the school fees of anybody in Lagos State Tax payers money, myself inclusive was used to provide free education so stop giving the criminal credit for what we paid for. angry
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2010
Kunleoshob- nawa o, Tinubu paid million of student school fees in lagos, how many did u pay ? Moreover the tax money was meant for infrastructure and road construction
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 7:33pm On Feb 14, 2010
Toba, so employing area boys and rehabilitating them is a crime, fear God o
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Toba, so employing area boys and rehabilitating them is a crime, fear God o
Employed them to do what? U dnt know anythng,u just post ignorantly.Ask tinubu how he won 2nd term in 2003&how he made Fashola become gov.Ask him who is ABU-STAINLESS/KUNLE-POLY.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 7:44pm On Feb 14, 2010
Who is ABU STAINLESS ? I voted for tinubu and fashola. Lagos had the fairest election so ur point is crook
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Who is ABU STAINLESS ?  I voted for tinubu and fashola. Lagos had the fairest election so your point is crook
U couldnt av voted in 2003 Cus u were only 17yrs&still in S.S.S 3 so remove dat one.Prior to both elections of2003&2007 were violence recorded or not?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
No violence, we had the most peaceful election. U are just pretexting
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by KunleOshob(m): 8:35pm On Feb 14, 2010
@toba
What do you mean by KUNLE-POLY
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
Lol, he meant u are a terror
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuclearboy(m): 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2010
@Abuzagazaga la la la:

Call Joshua anything you want but answer this:- if he is a fraud by not healing (as you say) but pretending, what does that make Mohammed since he too did not heal anyone?

Joshua keeps giving people money, rice, scholarships, etc. History tells us Mohammed gave women widowhood, cut off men's heads and took other people's money. He also gave us maitasine and boko haram.

Joshua started off illiterate but he developed himself and even if not a university graduate today, at least makes himself known easily through passable english. Mohammed on the other hand glorified in being illiterate and handling swords.

By the way, did you learn how to lie from Islam that you say you voted when you were underaged? Oh, I forgot "Al-Taqqiyah" - the islamic science of lying to "develop" or "advance" islam

Leave Joshua alone. He is a burning piece of paper. Address Islam - that is a cross country bush inferno
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 12:00am On Feb 15, 2010
Hahaha, here comes the nuclearbomb, why not redirect ur insults on a carpental god who died in the hands of his enemy crying like a malu mathew 27:46.

Oh i almost forgot, let me have a taste of ur god i heard he encourages cannibalism. Lest i forgot, the carpental god was stripped, spat, slapped. Oh no wot an inferior god.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 1:01am On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Abu, wake up jare. Pele! Until the end of the day, Joshua will never be able to heal anyone. IT IS JESUS CHRIST, INSIDE JOSHUA THAT HEALS and distance is not a barrier and once again, Jesus Christ requires a pure heart, a heart that is humble and sincere, that does not bear grudges.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by ttruth(m): 12:46pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

Hahaha, here comes the nuclearbomb, why not redirect your insults on a carpental god who died in the hands of his enemy crying like a malu mathew 27:46.

Oh i almost forgot, let me have a taste of your god i heard he encourages cannibalism. Lest i forgot, the carpental god was stripped, spat, slapped. Oh no wot an inferior god.

Tell me one good Islam have done in Nigeria ? You owe christianity everything, but Islam have caused Nigeria so much misery, nothing but misery.

So you are a cannibal shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked? I rather warn everyone on Nairaland to beware of cannibal Abuzola. From suicide bombing and terrorism to cannibal. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Son of a paedophile ( Muhammad the mafia boss. Madman of Quraysh) grin grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2010
Shame on joshua for deceiving people.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2010
Pastor adegboye had also accused him of using occultic power
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 3:21pm On Feb 15, 2010
Your statement has been answered now, what people don't understand, they call names; what they understand, they destroy. haha, I will continue to pray for Joshua that he will continue to rest under the shadow of God's protection.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by niceguy10: 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu zola, you are a big fool and really sick in the head, i have said it before that you are an anti-christ that why you are against the men of God, why cant you find yourself better things to do, wordering if you got a job.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 4:42pm On Feb 15, 2010
Agbaje- joshua is deceiving people, why didn't he heal the beggars at ikotun his residence. You guys should open ur eyes
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by niceguy10: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2010
You are the one that need to open his eyes, our eyes are always open. This is a christians forum, you have no biz been here.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by wagbaje: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2010
I used to watch this man of God on TV and you know, he said that it is not a one-sided affair. It is not all up to Jesus or Jesus in Joshua (abi?) and certainly it is not all up to you or people in Ikotun or Yar'adua. Whoever you are, you have a role to play - you have to show your genuine willingness, humble yourself down before the Lord. It doesn't matter who you are, because God does not look at your appearance or your title but the heart. Abu, this is something that you must open your eyes but you must open your mind, I mean, be open minded. Answer correctly, don't just open your mouth and be repeating yourself. It's so not wise.
And, for everyone, this is not a page to fight against religion. We are not going to fight the wrong battle - it's not against blood and flesh. If you believe in Jesus, you know that He is the One fighting for you,
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by niceguy10: 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2010
Just do not know the problem of this Abu of a Boy, all the time he like posting Poo here, the most painful of it all is the fact that he is not even a christian, so what the hell is he doing here?
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by AbuZola3(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2010
If joshua is a real man of God why is he indecisive about healing the beggars in ikotun, this man select the people he wants to heal by training them
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by niceguy10: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
Here you go again FOOL.
Re: Tb Joshua Is A Country by nuclearboy(m): 10:49pm On Feb 15, 2010
I wonder why everyone bothers to reply Abuzola the Jihadist. Viaro has shown severally that even the Quran calls Abuzola "Ignorant, full of hypocrisy and lacking in good sense" while sayig Christians are good mannered, not arrogant people who have dedicated themselves to learning. Also, the prime Hadiths and the Quran assure Abuzola of lasting hellfire. According to Allah, even angels will not not be able to recognise Abuzola by the time he finishes burning. Why then do you bother replying him? what we ought to do is donate plenty of burukutu (inside a prayer kettle) so he can drink away his sorrows planning for hellfire. Thats what they do since they have no work aside begging. Asiri a bo, babiyala!  grin

@Abuz:

The "inferior" God you called is the God that will send both you and Mahmoud into Hellfire on judgment day. BTW, don't they teach you english in arabic schools? Or its just "hey, hit your head against the ground 20 more times that you do"? I ask because I wonder what the meaning of "carpental" is. Thats how you said you were "cracking joking".

Ol'boy, stop thinking in arabic and join the human race

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should We Pray Abt Everything? Electricity? Weather? And So On? / I Hate God For Making Me Black / Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.