Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) (4430 Views)

Top 10 Signs A Nigerian Man Wants To Marry You / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / When Your Girlfriend Leaves You Cos Other Girls Hit On You Alot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by marvelck: 6:04am On Jul 25, 2017
This actually happened to a girl I know...The guy she was dating and hoping to marry, later dumped her to marry another girl, simply cos she wasn't a graduate then. She was really devastated and made her mind to get a degree by all means...which she eventually did...She later went to college to study nursing science and presently doing well in her profession.

Don't know why a lot of 'conditions' are now attached to getting married. Most especially from ladies. Some girls wont agree to marry a guy if he's not a graduate or works either in a bank or oil company. Many prefer to wait till they eventually meet someone that has all the qualities or 'qualifications' they desire before getting married. Before, such attitude was only common with single ladies, but nowadays guys are now doing it. There are lots of guys that wont marry any girl that's not yet a graduate. They see that as a compulsory 'qualification' every girl must have before marrying her. But why is it like that these days...does having a degree or being a graduate makes a woman a good wife? We really need to do away with such a mentality. Going to school and acquiring a degree is important and necessary in our society presently. But using that as a criteria to choose a partner is not right.

1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by sayentease(m): 6:07am On Jul 25, 2017
Who wants to marry a Lady that can't help my kids with assignment and will have to wait till I get back from work..

Lalasticlala and Seun fit consider

But such girls are not even worth being my side chick.

Definitely not me!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by squash47(m): 6:13am On Jul 25, 2017
such women who are not educated,will just remind you of mama peace...anytime una go ocassion or party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:24am On Jul 25, 2017
Slay queen, abi slay whatever with No brain, Your are OYO.
on your own

#YOLO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by 48noble(m): 6:30am On Jul 25, 2017
sayentease:
Who wants to marry a Lady that can't help my kids with assignment and will have to wait till I get back from work..

Lalasticlala and Seun fit consider

But such girls are not even worth being my side chick.

Definitely not me!

a university degree so she can teach ur kids...Haba!
fake people everywhere
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 25, 2017
To some people marriage is a business arrangement, you have something, I have something and we decide to marry.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 25, 2017
squash47:
[b]such women who are not educated,will just remind you of mama peace...anytime una go ocassion or party[/fb]
a secondary school leaver abroad is educated.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by SELFmade7(m): 6:54am On Jul 25, 2017
Marry her and train her in school if you love her

That's why girls live fake life, guys always require a lot from them

While dating her, instead of taking her out every weekend for clubbing and gardens use the money and pay her school fees, if she dump you after her school, go straight and shoot her, God will understand
Peace

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 25, 2017
No one wants to marry a liability na

Currently dating a female Banker.

She is well organized, very intelligent and also beautiful plus with great fashion sense.

I tell you I am very lucky dude.

Say no to broke ladies. They have nothing to offer they are liabilities. (90% though)

Sorry if I hurt your feelings mbok.
But.

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by KELVINXY: 7:11am On Jul 25, 2017
Graduate this Graduate that
UNILAG girls comes to mind. Believe me if u come across one,u will have a rethink
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by otimothy(m): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2017
In a matured circle, the question isn't which school did you attend, it's rather what do you do?

As long as she has a handy work that helps out, I have seen graduates that are worse off.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by MissRaine69(f): 7:46am On Jul 25, 2017
OP you cannot be serious honestly!
Women put conditions because they want some form of financial stability men have all the right to do the same. These are different times we are living in. Being pretty and being able to cook ticks two boxes but not all of them. 40-60% of our intelligence is inherited the bulk of that from the mother why would any man in this day and age condemn his children to the pits of mediocracy?

Of course all other aspects have to be taken into consideration in relation to being compatible but finances do place a huge strain on relationships especially with the current state of the Nigerian economy. You have to think about your future and the future of your children, who will help them with homework? If they have questions about the wide world who will give them answers? Their father?

Women have standards when it comes to potential partners men have to as well. Moreover it's not just any degree it's marrying a woman who has a career or the potential of having one.

The story about your friend she took an experience and used that to motivate herself if she has not been rejected would she had the drive to go and do greater things for herself?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Emmysteve(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2017
Education is actually overrated. What's the point of attending a university and ended up being jobless especially in the present day where jobs are not easy to come by?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by dbull1(m): 7:59am On Jul 25, 2017
I once met a lady in her final year in bsu who couldn't fill the teller to pay her school fees. She begged me to fill it for her. I also have a female friend whom her bf practically helped her pass through school by way of doing all her assignments, 'sorting' and even her final project work. There are smart and intelligent ladies I've come across who didn't have the opportunity to further their education past sec school. Sincerely speaking, I as a person would prefer a lady with a sound sense of business with or without a degree to a lady who has a degree but no sense of business
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by kimond101: 8:20am On Jul 25, 2017
Imagine you as a parent sent you child to university with you hard earned money and then he brings a lady that is a secondary school graduate to marry. What would be your reaction?

1. Some parents would prefer that their child marries someone on the same level as their wares education wise. This would at least aid the child to have a spouse that can be independent or work to support the family.

2. Some ladies might say they will continue with their education in their husband house. Not all ladies are able to fulfill this and not all men have the patience to allow the woman do this.

3. Same way some women look for ready made men or men with potentials, men hunt for women that can be a role model mother of their children.

4. Some ladies don't even have the intension of going back to university after so many years of waiting. And with the present economic situation and increase in women out there, most men have the option of selecting from variety of women.

Conclusion:

Education is not only about going to university. There are still illiterate university graduates out there. Your ability to make a significant impact in whatever you are doing is important.
Love is important.People have choices and some choices may be influenced by external factors. The best is to develop yourself whilst you can and pray to God to give you your own ordained spouse.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Dollarship(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2017
What's the benefit of a female going to school MOST of them ends in a trading or kitchen sad
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Martin0(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2017
Rorachy:
To some people marriage is a business arrangement, you have something, I have something and we decide to marry.
hmmmmshocked
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Martin0(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2017
MissRaine69:
OP you cannot be serious honestly!
Women put conditions because they want some form of financial stability men have all the right to do the same. These are different times we are living in. Being pretty and being able to cook ticks two boxes but not all of them. 40-60% of our intelligence is inherited the bulk of that from the mother why would any man in this day and age condemn his children to the pits of mediocracy?

Of course all other aspects have to be taken into consideration in relation to being compatible but finances do place a huge strain on relationships especially with the current state of the Nigerian economy. You have to think about your future and the future of your children, who will help them with homework? If they have questions about the wide world who will give them answers? Their father?

Women have standards when it comes to potential partners men have to as well. Moreover it's not just any degree it's marrying a woman who has a career or the potential of having one.

The story about your friend she took an experience and used that to motivate herself if she has not been rejected would she had the drive to go and do greater things for herself?
hmmmmm are you married,/or single
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by DarkMagic(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2017
For dis naija...na d kpali matter ooo
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by fatymore(f): 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Me too I can't marry a Man who is not educated...
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by pamijlove(f): 12:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
Me too I can't marry a Man who is not educated...

Educated how, secondary school graduate or university graduate which one?
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by fatymore(f): 12:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
pamijlove:

Educated how, secondary school graduate or university graduate which one?
highest level of education
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by pamijlove(f): 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
fatymore:
highest level of education

Hmmm..ok
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
How do we define an Educated person?
For me, if you pass from a secondary school and intelligent naturally, you are educated.
So being a Graduate or not should not be a deciding factor in relationship.
There is no age limit to going to university.
Even at 60, you can get a degree if you want.
And btw, there are many EDUCATED ILLITERATES out there.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by bigcp(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
KELVINXY:
Graduate this
Graduate that

UNILAG girls comes to mind.
Believe me if u come across one,u will have a rethink
what's up with these Unilag babes....i just de hear unilag babes this, unilag babes that...what abt them....what's wrong....pls enlighten me....
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by Amarabae(f): 12:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
bigcp:

what's up with these Unilag babes....i just de hear unilag babes this, unilag babes that...what abt them....what's wrong....pls enlighten me....
Men and Ashiri.
SMH
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by pazzini: 1:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
In terms of financial stability, someone like me wouldn't care cos there will be money and even to spare. Perhaps, I wouldn't want a lady of the same social &financial status and academic egality with me. Someone slightly or halfly below me can do.
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by bigcp(m): 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Men and Ashiri. SMH
did i ask you? why can't you mind your business Mrs Jonathan...Ur Mousy mouth de poke u? Learn to mind your business Aunty....it pays a lot thanks
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by bigcp(m): 2:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Men and Ashiri. SMH
did i ask you? why can't you mind your business Mrs Jonathan...Ur Mousy mouth de poke u? Learn to mind your business Aunty....it pays a lot thanks
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by swagguElite(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
bigcp:

did i ask you?
why can't you mind your business Mrs Jonathan...Ur Mousy mouth de poke u?
Learn to mind your business Aunty....it pays a lot
thanks
cheesy error 404: no chill found! ...easy bros!
Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by daryoor(m): 5:18pm On Jul 25, 2017

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend Refuses To Marry You Cos You Are Not A Graduate(photos) by daryoor(m): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
class balance should never sway to one side in every relationship else there will surely be problem, thats why dangotes son will never marry you except in nollywood stories

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why all men clearly prefer Lightskin females! / For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. / Get In Here!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.