Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. (4435 Views)

Traffic Signals For Lesbians And Gay Launched In Germany(photos) / Are Real Guys Going Extinct / Lesbian And Gay Marriage Both Sides Of The Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by djay4: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2010
What age difference do you want between you and your woman? Do you want the woman to be older or younger than you?

As for me, I want an age gap of 8 years and younger.
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by papa190(m): 11:58am On Jul 22, 2010
well a difference of @least 2-4yrs should be ideal,

Cos i wanna get married before the age of 28~
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by r231(m): 12:01pm On Jul 22, 2010
d-jay:

What age difference do you want between you and your woman? Do you want the woman to be older or younger than you?

As for me, I want an age gap of 8 years and younger.

thats all you want to ask and you tell the ladies to back off hissssssssss

i tot there is a pic of naked chick or something
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by papa190(m): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2010
r231:

thats all you want to ask and you tell the ladies to back off hissssssssss

i tot there is a pic of unclothed chick or something

ok so u wanted 2 see a nak~ed chick abi,
thats why u came here,

too bad, hit the google button they've gat tons of em, there~
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by r231(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^^hehehehehe

dats why dey ban you

cus of ya big mouth grin grin
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by Spyker: 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2010
I just want to be older than my wife that's all, but the age difference should not matter to me
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by 5p1naz(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2010
4yrs younger is kool for me. . .
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by vivaladiva(f): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2010
y d discrimination-----so u can talk about somin as boring and mundane as this shyte
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by Ben13: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2010
We ladies ain't invited? tongue
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by Da360: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^ i got that section right
of course,u are shocked
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by papa190(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2010
Ben-10:

We ladies ain't invited? tongue

sharrap dia~ angry
u wen get 2 legs 2hands and 3 peenis
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by Ben13: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
Liar!
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by 3ndy(f): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
i want my man 2 be older than me at least 10 yrs, i don't want 2 marry babies or whinin brats,
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by deniyor: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^ A diplomatic way to say she wants ready made rich men!
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by 3ndy(f): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2010
deniyor:

^^^^ A diplomatic way to say she wants ready made rich men!
absolutely wrong,
he could be as poor as hunger as far as he has the will to work hard and a lot of experiene to guide me well,
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by deniyor: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
^^^^ All that has nothing to do with 10 yrs older. Even at 25 yrs old, u expect the man to be at least 35? 30 no do u at that age or u dey find person u go dey call uncle or baba bomboy?
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by dominique(f): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2010
vivaladiva:

y d discrimination-----so u can talk about somin as boring and mundane as this shyte

grin grin grin
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by ice234: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2010
3 yrs is ok
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by double08(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
you guys attach so much importance to age
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by ice234: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2010
dont u
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by 5p1naz(m): 12:07am On Jul 23, 2010
3ndy:

i want my man 2 be older than me at least 10 yrs, i don't want 2 marry babies or whinin brats,

now thats rude. . . . . .
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by djay4: 8:45am On Jul 23, 2010
It seems some ladies and Gay people don't understand simple English angry angry angry. Dis area is meant 4 d real guys wink wink.

Guys, go on n post ur views. Don't mine d chickasssss tongue tongue
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by 3ndy(f): 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2010
deniyor:

^^^^ All that has nothing to do with 10 yrs older. Even at 25 yrs old, u expect the man to be at least 35? 30 no do u at that age or u dey find person u go dey call uncle or baba bomboy?
wrong again,
have u ever spoken 2 women with diffrent ages like from ur agemates upwards? if u have then u'll get my point, they don't have d same priorities,
4 me as a girl i don't like 2 be with sm1 immature coz i'm immature as well being just in my 2oies and life with my juvenile partner would be hell,
i want sm1 who has got experience and who can guide me,
as 4 d age well if i could see sm1 ike this in a 25 luckyme but the 25 of nowadays r only interested in any living thing with asss and booobs,
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by 3ndy(f): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2010
5p1naz:

now thats rude. . . . . .
aint rude a'all
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2010
i will prefer me older men
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by obiksam(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2010
Age is not the problem in marrage.
But at list 3 to 4yrs gap is ok.
Come'''Oooh you said u want to get married before 28yrs?
My brother you are joking, don't you ever make such mistake to marry
a gul between 20 to 25yrs because this period is the time they sleep
manliness & tom just to satisfy their selfish interest,they don't no any thing about
married, wait up to 31, 32 so that u will get some one around the age of 27 , 28
who is tired and ready to settle with one man if not u are digging your own grave.
Tk kia
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by papa190(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2010
^^
Thanks for your advice
But ive gat tons of peeps u are happily married before age 29 and i have strong
plans to get married before age 28 immediately after gettin a Solid Job,
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by obiksam(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2010
papa190:

^^
Thanks for your advice
But ive gat tons of peeps u are happily married before age 29 and i have strong
plans to get married before age 28 immediately after gettin a Solid Job,

Ok. I wish you luck my bro.
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by NaijaSisi(f): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2010
3ndy:

4 me as a girl i don't like 2 be with sm1 immature coz i'm immature as well being just in my 2oies and life with my juvenile partner would be hell,
i want sm1 who has got experience and who can guide me,

totally seconded, i've experienced such kind of relationship, the guy really brought my life down rather than lifted me up
unlike now the relationship im in the guy is 5 years older and he has his head screwed on, he has helped me to quit bad habits and so on
so i have found older guys are better for me as they tend to be more mature

Even now when i talk to guys of my age in comparison to older ones i can see there is much difference, when i listen to what most of my agemates say, i realise how childish they sound.
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by childhood: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2010
Are you frustrated in relationship? why making such statement,
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by TheCork(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2010
D-Jay, brother do u no its  never  healthy to eat a  Womanliness  8  year  older than u?  dont.

Maximum age,  7yrs older. (Words of wisdom)
Re: For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off. by Ben13: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2010
3ndy, A man who's got experience is a once married man o. lol
Some men can be 30years of age and still can not manage a home. It's not about the age difference, it's the level of understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Romantic Ways To PROPOSE To A Lady[and Get A Yes] / Ladies Can You Love A Man To This Extend? (pic) / To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.