Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (5798 Views)

My Girlfriend Did This So I Fvcked Her Styles Up / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by wiringdpt(m): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2017
Me and my girl had sex on first date and still going strong. You're just a boy.
Re: . by BluntBoy(m): 11:32am On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Kicked her out? undecided
LIAR!
Beautiful woman.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2017
BluntBoy:

Beautiful woman.

grin
Re: . by joesmarty(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2017
You took a very big risk banging someone you met on a first day, you even noticed her puccy was itchy and you still banged her anyways, you have no self control at all. Better go for medicals.

1 Like

Re: . by ILoveChess: 12:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
[img]
junnaiskye:
Wow!!! you meeting a girl, having sex with her without protection and bragging about it is a great achievement ...in fact we should all congratulate you for a job well done.
the Guy is an irresponsible idlot. Having sex on d first date isnt really.a big deal if done with sense and caution, but he's bragging about cumin inside her, he needs cane

1 Like

Re: . by Uziehot(m): 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:
Would you consider a girl you fvcked on the first or second day a slut?

Have you ever had that experience? meeting and fvcking a girl on the first day.
I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day.I kicked her out of my place after fvcking her . It seems her pussy was itching .
That reminds me of Eminem's song, "I never loved you enough to trust you,we just met and I just fvcked you." lol
several, but it does not mean she is cheap. Learn how to respect them.
Re: . by uniqueogo(f): 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
and you think you deserve a trophy she might have tied your destiny with just that Bleep undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: . by softurch: 2:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Are you single, divorced, heart broken, fun seeker, or lonely, and you need to meet different people from all over the world, for friendship, love, sex, marriage or dating. let us hook you up now, visit
http://loveplanets.com.ng/hook-up-zone/ to get started
Re: . by lharstborn(m): 2:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
OP.. so for your mind you be King Kong nah?
Cos you met a gal and banged her the same without using protection and yet claim her veejay was itchy?
Your destiny has been claimed by this gal and put on reverse mode I swear..
Siddon there dey form King of the desert jungle

1 Like

Re: . by maklelemakukula(m): 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
would consider you a slut op
Re: . by Divay22(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
johnjamm:
And she has a boyfriend. I even came inside of her. You know what she left my place with ? A banana and orange that was on the table .
We should na hail you for your stupidity abi angry angry
I sorry for you o..
You don't even know if you have exchanged your destiny for sex grin grin grin..

1 Like

Re: . by Gebbson007(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wts d biggi bout it?, grow up biko
Re: . by aragonchuks(m): 3:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
cyberguy72:
I wonder ooo.............op hw old are u?
Lol age ain't maturity ...that op fit old pass Methuselah..
Just that he lacks common sense which is COMMON
Re: . by dilini(m): 9:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
Kicked her out? undecided
LIAR!
Your pic and you...
Re: . by FreeSpirited: 1:53am On Jul 28, 2017
johnjamm:

I met this owerri girl and fvcked her on the first day.I kicked her out of my place after fvcking her . It seems her pussy was itching .
That reminds me of Eminem's song, "I never loved you enough to trust you,we just met and I just fvcked you." lol
I'm so sorry to say this....You are such a big fool mehn!!!. How old are you?. U bleeped and kicked her out and you are feeling super for this? What if you just got HIV frm her...Ode Oshi
Re: . by Onyenna(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2017
Rorachy:
I guess we should give you a medal.

As in eeehhhnnn! .... Don't mind the OP....
Re: . by redarrr(m): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2017
johnjamm:

I swear dis is ur first time of having sex dats y u re so proud of it.. Anyways congrat u re no more a Virgin....
Re: . by bomasek(m): 7:21am On Jul 28, 2017
junnaiskye:
Wow!!! you meeting a girl, having sex with her without protection and bragging about it is a great achievement ...in fact we should all congratulate you for a job well done.
Hope u no be tomboy?
Re: . by donMIG(m): 7:52am On Jul 28, 2017
I dislike dem.....disease spreading nymphs
Re: . by Sleyanya1(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2017
You get it all wrong if you assumed Only the Girl was Loosed.

Permit me please Re_Analyse the scenerio.

* You met a girl and got laid in less than 24hrs.

* You don't really know her surname right, meaning you know very little about her history.

* I'm pretty Sure religion was never a topic that day.
So trust me you don't even know her beliefs. Especially in the supernatural aspect.

*Health wasn't discussed that day...Like I'm so sure you didn't ask to know her Status (HIV, Hepatitis etc.)
What if the CD gets torn, besides it's not a 100% guarantee.

* Who did more of the work during the sex. I know it's you. So in terms of energy , you lost.

I could go on and on... But the essence of this analysis that it's not something you should be proud of.

Some relationships started with sex on the first day and have led to successful marriage and a happy family.

It all lies in your perspective and the individuals involved.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Sleeps With Mad Man Because Of Big Penis 18+ Video / If Not For Child Birth Tell Me Why I Should Have Sex With A Man / Guys Do You Have The Guts To Do This To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.