Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? (65690 Views)

As A Virgin Man Can You Marry A Non Virgin Lady? / Girls, What Do You Think About A Virgin Man? / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by PedroJP(m): 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2013
What a world. For a man to b a virgin now na sin abi ? Naija babes don die finish. Na demons i dey see so de waka pass me and i dey call them women. Make i find way go take surplice wear. No wonder, nature made them properties after they made man fell and now civilization is trying to get them back same level with men again. All evil emanates from them. Women, the bane of mankind. See their thinking naaa, naija no b even secular state and their reasoning de like this.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by phtemie(m): 2:29am On Jul 25, 2013
xyoung: Any matured guy will know that you don't have to roll with public opinion or what every1 perceive. You are who you are
True
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by babsomotde(m): 3:41am On Jul 25, 2013
VIRGIN IS AVAILABLE. Next
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Benedictus90: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2013
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What should pple like us do wen all d ladies are so not into guys dat are yet to have sex experience.......

i berra go find..........hw to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2013
Benedictus90: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What should pple like us do wen all d ladies are so not into guys dat are yet to have sex experience.......

i berra go find..........hw to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My broda better hold that which u have tight o for that deserving person. Pple dey wey still lyk d 'inexperienced' ones, na d koko be dat sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Heineken(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
Virgin no dey make sense. Even me can't marry a virgin gurl. At least make she don fu..ck small na.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by sholaywithall: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
I just get scared wt una responses,betweeen men and. Women who corrupts past now.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2013
It's only sluts or hoes that will find it difficult to get a virgin. This is why they are spitting rubbish just to justify their slutty lifestyle.

If I had a sister, I'll be happy for her to end up with a virgin, instead of these pigs, like me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Davryme(m): 4:21am On Jul 26, 2013
if i marry him he defo wont be a
virgin!!!!! @ ayettymama... lolzzzzzzzz.....
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 26, 2013
Does it matter?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Chidonsky: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2013
Hmm....is unfortunate dat high morality and sense of moral preservation hz bin deluded...when someone bcoms a victim of juvenile delequency he or she automatically attains d state of advocacy of choice persuation.....Is moral uprightness abnormality?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by oyinbogirl(f): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2013
@ topic...sure i can, dont know why some ladies here are saying NO.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by tboneyfan: 7:24pm On Aug 07, 2013
WHAT IS BAD IN BEING ONE!I AM ONE AND IT IS COOL TO BE ONE!LOL
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Hupomone: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
A lady who boastfully asserts that she can't marry a virgin, is seriously in the grip of the prongs of the evil system of this world and has a mind that is depraved (mean, debauched, licentious, perverted and twisted), her type will surely locate her. The man who has such a robust sense of value as to desire to remain a virgin until he's married, is certainly not her kind of man, in fairness to her. So, she will not be attracted to such. What fellowship has light with darkness? It is an anomaly and oddity if an infidel celebrates and appreciates anything of virtue. Virginity is an ensign of virtue! But, most women see it as a sign of "weakness".
However, women like men have sexual needs which they expect their would-be husbands to be able to meet. But, to assure themselves, they errorneously believe they have to TEST the man's ability to perform. Such humanistic tendencies and moves will destroy you. Quit trying to solve problems your own way. Trust God to lead you to the right person. The blessing of God makes rich and adds no sorrow with it. God's choice is the good choice.
He that has ear to hear, let him ear!

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by DorisK(f): 9:10am On Sep 17, 2014
It's nt a taboo. Infact I will respect him for dat. D only tin is dat I will have sex wit him to see if he can satisfy me in bed wen we get married to avoid infidelity
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by cooljoe(m): 9:59pm On Sep 28, 2014
Girl846: dissappointed and SMH at most of the ladies' responses!!

As for me, I would be greatly honoured to find a guy that has managed to go against the tide and remain a virgin till marriage (very rare though). I'm very sure we'll have sooo much fun practicing at it and getting good together grin
ur "disappointed" at/wit someone's opinion, abi preference. So becos u like fanta, make me I no cum like coke abi. Dat shit u wrote is quite annoyin to read, drink ur fanta, I drink my coke. Don't cum nd tell me dat ur disappointed dat I lyk coke yle u lyk fanta. D points in ur latter paragraphs r al valid thou.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ityP(m): 4:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Virgin men Na them go sabi the thing pass... As a man, u no need no experience to do the thing.... She open, nature would takeits course... But iI hate virgin girls tho...
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Havin read dis thread,i tink nw i knw der is no hope 4 most of nigerian gals
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Who told u virgin guys dnt knw d way?smh
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
oyinbogirl:
@ topic...sure i can, dont know why some ladies here are saying NO.
having read ur comments,i blv der is hope 4 our gals
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hupomone:
A lady who boastfully asserts that she can't marry a virgin, is seriously in the grip of the prongs of the evil system of this world and has a mind that is depraved (mean, debauched, licentious, perverted and twisted), her type will surely locate her. The man who has such a robust sense of value as to desire to remain a virgin until he's married, is certainly not her kind of man, in fairness to her. So, she will not be attracted to such. What fellowship has light with darkness? It is an anomaly and oddity if an infidel celebrates and appreciates anything of virtue. Virginity is an ensign of virtue! But, most women see it as a sign of "weakness".
However, women like men have sexual needs which they expect their would-be husbands to be able to meet. But, to assure themselves, they errorneously believe they have to TEST the man's ability to perform. Such humanistic tendencies and moves will destroy you. Quit trying to solve problems your own way. Trust God to lead you to the right person. The blessing of God makes rich and adds no sorrow with it. God's choice is the good choice.
He that has ear to hear, let him ear!
infact,am dissapointed..it just show hy corrupt our gals hv been..still unbelievable to me!
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Praise77: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
@Ujujoan Nerds are the best type of men. just saying smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by ityP(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ayo199:
infact,am dissapointed..it just show hy corrupt our gals hv been..still unbelievable to me!

The thing is this: a disvirgined girl would despise a virgin guy... Why? Cos she angry with herself and can't live with that guilt... She'd be like: "he'd be feeling himself, he kept his and i couldnt"..."He'd not appreciate me" so I thing they are right... Let birds of the same feathers flock together!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 7:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

The thing is this: a disvirgined girl would despise a virgin guy... Why? Cos she angry with herself and can't live with that guilt... She'd be like: "he'd be feeling himself, he kept his and i couldnt"..."He'd not appreciate me" so I thing they are right... Let birds of the same feathers flock together!!
i tink i agree wif u

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by makkitush: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Girl846:

I understand what you have wrote and clearly see where you are coming from, but i do not agree with it. Intimacy is not all there is to marriage! And because he is a virgin does not mean he is ignorant about intimacy. If before marriage, everything outside the bedroom is in check, so will things be in the bedroom follow in suit after marriage! All it takes is practice! After all, everyone was once a virgin and were taught the strings of intimacy. If I love my man (thats y i married him), why wouldn't I have the patience to learn together or teach him?
I think its a level of selfishness to those that are not willing to teach a virgin man (but then again, thats just me)
GOD blessu, u are one hell of a lady. FANTASTIC, I love all ur comments. Don't mind them. U are a wife material.
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 7:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
PedroJP:
What a world. For a man to b a virgin now na sin abi ? Naija babes don die finish. Na demons i dey see so de waka pass me and i dey call them women. Make i find way go take surplice wear. No wonder, nature made them properties after they made man fell and now civilization is trying to get them back same level with men again. All evil emanates from them. Women, the bane of mankind. See their thinking naaa, naija no b even secular state and their reasoning de like this.
bro me sef taya
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
DorisK:
It's nt a taboo. Infact I will respect him for dat. D only tin is dat I will have sex wit him to see if he can satisfy me in bed wen we get married to avoid infidelity
dats against d will of God..btw y wud u tink he wont satisfy u
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wat ar we even sayin
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by DorisK(f): 4:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
Ayo199:
dats against d will of God..btw y wud u tink he wont satisfy u

I dint say I think. U put on seatbelt even though u don't tink u wud hv an accident, right?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Ayo199(m): 7:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
DorisK:

I dint say I think. U put on seatbelt even though u don't tink u wud hv an accident, right?
bt der are several qualities u wud want ur husband to hv in whch dz one is just part of it..wud u prefer to hv a man gud only in dz aspect and bad in other aspects?
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by oyinbogirl(f): 1:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Ayo199:
having read ur comments,i blv der is hope 4 our gals

sure there is smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? by Jessyj616: 10:36am On Nov 24, 2014
Huh?!.....now i understand where nairaland guys get their mentality that girls are sluts hoes goldigers blah blah blah frm...haba!
( i no mention person name oh)

being a virgin doesnt make you a nerd( you simply have something upstairs )
it doesnt make you sanctimonious (you fear God simple. Which girl doesnt want a god fearing guy?)

let me stop preaching and end with this....
He slept with several girls b4 he met you to have gotten so skillful in bedmantics what stops him from continuing after meeting you

then you complain " My man is cheating on me"
mtchew?! In every dialect Hell is REAL

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Ugandan Businessman Marries Seven Wives Same Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.