Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (65709 Views)

Lady Drops A List Of 100 Men She Has Successfully Infected With H!V On Facebook / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by damiloladuke: 10:42am On Apr 29, 2019
A Nigerian lady has taken a step further in the art of being audacious after she dropped her phone number on a man's windscreen.

In her narration, she met him at a wedding and probably wanted to know more about him, but the man wouldn't ask for her number, so she decided to give it out her own way.

He eventually called and you will be surprised at what happened.

Read below:

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and stuck it to the windshield wiper of the car of a fine man I spoke to at a wedding today lol

He called not long after I had left and we spent the first minute laughing at my audacity.

Update!!! We hung out this afternoon and it was amaaaazinggg! I hard formed busy earlier, next thing oga calls and tells me he's coming to get me. I was like "no oh, I'm not going anywhere". Long story short, he's a lawyer and he knows how to feed his women. I am stuffed!

https://lailasnews.com/lady-drops-number-on-mans-windscreen

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by MiddleSpot: 10:43am On Apr 29, 2019
Audacious

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by x6blade(m): 10:45am On Apr 29, 2019
This one has considered herself a buffet , he'll serve himself and move on .

244 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by SageMK: 10:46am On Apr 29, 2019
Long story short, he's a lawyer and he knows how to feed his women. I am stuffed!

Oh no.

I am doomed. grin

My perverted mind will not let me rest.
It's telling me that she is not talking about food.

254 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by lawaljuliuss(m): 10:51am On Apr 29, 2019
keep writing rubbish online just to trend...

20 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by EbukaHades10(m): 11:07am On Apr 29, 2019
We know

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by internationalman(m): 11:08am On Apr 29, 2019
I used to think I would never hold any lady who made the first move on me to a high esteem.

But that changed last year.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by richidinho(m): 11:29am On Apr 29, 2019
This is the type I will cherish forever, I just pray she will be a bit beautiful and presentable I will work on the remaining attributes to my taste

37 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 29, 2019
Ata girl, get yours grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by TANID(m): 11:46am On Apr 29, 2019
I'm Used To This Kind Of Story It's Always Happened To Me But Na shy I Always Take To Spoil Everything Not A New Thing To Me Any More

If You Love Any Guy Just Walk Up To Him And Let Him Know Your Mind Before It's Too Late I Don't See Anything Wrong In That

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by iammo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
cool

Bold women are sexy... The type that knows what she wants and make a boss lady move,.
however small kids would rubish such moves while mature guys would salute the courage.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ShinqRambq: 12:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Don't try this Victorian,your case worse.Shiloh gang

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by IronPants: 12:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Madam, so because he called and you guys went out, automatically, you are now his woman abi?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ValCon888: 1:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
He will soon stuff your hole.

Hoe-low-show

6 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
So what was the brand of the car you dropped your number? wink...

Would you have dropped your number if he was the one that dropped drinks with his danfo Despite having a wonderful conversation with him in the hall..?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by BruncleZuma: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by freemanbubble: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Women are to desperate to pin a man down

Fuckkked one last night she didn't allow me use condom just because she notice small thing dey my account

Last last I enter like that

When she noticed am about to ejaculate then she held me down
And voilaaaaaa the whole hot akamu was inside her

Now am begging her to take something meaningful to prevent pregnancy she said no

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Update!!! We hung out this afternoon and it was amaaaazinggg! I hard formed busy earlier, next thing oga calls and tells me he's coming to get me
Interesting.....all the best to you and your 'oga'!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by KingLennon(m): 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dear women, we have stop the attitide of thinking that any lady that makes the first move is cheap and just for sèx. We have started taking it as far as Marriage and making them wives. It takes a lady with determination and courage to do that so we are not taking them for granted anymore. ...
N/B: If you are a gold-digger we will know and we will treat you as one

Chairman Men Association (south-south branch) grin

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ChiefSweetus: 2:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
What a frivolous hoé
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ladies with forming smiley

You dropped your number without him asking, he then called and you're saying you're busy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by anochuko01(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
PRE-WEDDING COMING SOON
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ednut1(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Its hard for a dog to resist a free bone. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by kingjrofficial(m): 2:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
I pity u grin grin grin
Life go shock u cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Sirpaul(m): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Twitter and LIES Ehn

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by mimilogistics: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lol.

Don't forget to check us out wink
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by KingAzari: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
On Today's Episode Of THINGS THAT NEVER HAPPENED.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by chukwuibuipob: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
shocked new hooker strategy

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by franchasng: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ladies don't try this if you are not obviously beautiful and sexy, if not, it will end in hit-and-run cry

If you are an obviously beautiful/hot lady, not the beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder type of beauty oh, you can get the man of your dreams if you apply this method but I repeat, only if you are obviously beautiful wink

21 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by hisexcellency34: 2:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
some oloshos can be daring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Men Don't Like Tall Women / Can You Marry A Virgin Man ? / Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.