Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? (571 Views)

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor / Lady Caught Cheating On Her Fiance with his Friend 13days To Their Wedding / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by krissconnect(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2017
Have you ever been caught by your partner cheating? Or you ever caught your partner cheating?
Mine: She didn't catch me however but I felt so bad she spoiled my plans. I was suppose to nyansh one babe heavily, the girl was already at home with me, I played my pre xx stunts just to get in the act with the babe when I heard a knock on the door and I was heartbroken to see my babe come in.

Share your stories guys, let's know their reaction or yours when they were caught or you were caught.

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by BobbyKilo(m): 11:40am On Jul 25, 2017
No cos I have never cheated....!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 25, 2017
How did you explain yourself? sad
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by BlackDBagba: 11:43am On Jul 25, 2017
One woman man.... cool
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by krissconnect(m): 11:43am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
She didn't catch us pants down. She just came in and sat down. Was lucky she's a cool gal
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by RoyalBlak007: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
♤No, I have never ßeen caught

♤..And I will never.....

♤Im talking bout

♤ GAME CHEATS grin

gringringrin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by 14teenK: 11:44am On Jul 25, 2017
Yeah my wife caught me trying to fu*k in this thread...... So she seized the fu*k
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Shelloween(m): 11:45am On Jul 25, 2017
Mariinee:
the same question I wanted to ask. Seems he's lying though.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Shelloween(m): 11:46am On Jul 25, 2017
BobbyKilo:
No cos I have never cheated....!!!
and your grandma is a virgin.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by krissconnect(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2017
Shelloween:
the same question I wanted to ask. Seems he's lying though.
Why will I lie? She didn't catch us pants down
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by BobbyKilo(m): 12:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Shelloween:
and your grandma is a virgin.
No she was raped and she gave birth to your mother.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by NeeKlaus: 12:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
BobbyKilo:
No she was raped and she gave birth to your mother.
Which makes him your BROTHER, right?

Well, it's not my business.grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? by Krystaal(m): 12:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Yessgrin ...lol my Baby didn't tell me she was coming to my hostel to see me, I stay off campus...before she got to my room she was already hearing a girl moaning...it was her friend sha...we still settled...

(1) (Reply)

k / See What The Internet Did To Kris Jenner’s Sexy Bikini Photo / Dear Men, Not Every Woman Wants To Marry You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.