Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS (86990 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Kagawa10: 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
This is against Islam Walahi talahi. Those behind this must be brought to book for stripping her naked. Ina Allah gar sikya Kakwahi dayiska mutum yaro Yoruba media.

Are you not the same eediot always screaming afonja whenever anyone is against your Ipob ideology? I really wonder what you Ipob gain from this by masquerading to be someone else.. Is it that you want people to insult the North or what? I don't even support the northerners but I dislike manipulative people such as yourself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by madgoat(m): 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
She doesn't even have big boobs undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by OgaBuhari: 2:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:
She even wear to-match bra and slippers

Wetin devil for Bleep u eh
hahaha lol amor na real colour combination lmao
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by SELFmade7(m): 2:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
This is against Islam Walahi talahi. Those behind this must be brought to book for stripping her naked. Ina Allah gar sikya Kakwahi dayiska mutum yaro Yoruba media.

And tomorrow this mumu will be typing rip to those that died on suicide attack undecided
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Fourwinds: 2:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
That does not look like a bomb to me. Can any experts enlighten us more on this?
Oga Seun na u dey talk like this.....make I check whether u still be virgin na make some girls get deflowered oooop
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Sodijan(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naija don tire me, everywhere na bomb
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by GavelSlam: 3:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
pedel:
You just insulted the owner of nairaland.
You children of noawadays!

And so?

Was he expecting a sign with exquisite calligraphic writing saying Bomb?

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Unbreakable007: 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
I nid dt her bra shocked shocked
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by okenwaa(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
hahaha lol amor na real colour combination lmao

Na so we see am for Nairaland oooo
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by discman2k2(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
Danzakidakura:
hahahahah ni kuma na fi son inci uwarka ta kashi sabode durin ta ya bude kamar rijiya.

Seriously, u guys need to respect your mothers. Haba, ku na zagi juna haka?!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by discman2k2(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Adaomalight:
How can a full grown human being kill him/herself just because of money he/she won't even touch?

Gaskiya! these people are senseless :-

Its not money, its d deceptive promise of many Pleasures in Heaven, 99 Virgin males i suppose.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by chrisxxx(m): 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
Is bombing islamic?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by TessaJ: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
uwarka kullum rokona ta ke tanaso tasha min bura.
haba mana..dan Allah ya isa
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by MadCow1: 3:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
That does not look like a bomb to me. Can any experts enlighten us more on this?

The photo isn't clear enough to make out if it's an IED or not
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Lilimax(f): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
Let us thank just God she was intercepted early before carrying out the dastardly act embarassed
The issue of whether it was a bomb or not is a story for another day in Jimmy Disu's voice smiley
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Danzakidakura(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
discman2k2:

Seriously, u guys need to respect your mothers. Haba, ku na zagi juna haka?!
to na bari, yourimaginaryBF kayi hakuri ko.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by lailo: 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmmmm those buubs
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Sanchez01: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
lailo:
hmmmm those buubs
That's just a child. Haba.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Ojikutumemu: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nyamiri mutum banza.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Sanchez01: 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
cutievik:
Thanks to our military men, our Solider now mount check points in urban areas while our police men scout for Gee boys to extort.... May God hello dis country
It seems you were listening to either Lionel Richie or Adele while typing. grin

All the same, I same 'AMEN'.

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by tasteofcash: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
dat's what we're talking about, look at dis one protecting a terrorist. Islam is a cursed religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by mensos544: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
decatalyst:
Thanks to God.
A life just got saved...probably many more lives.

The one mumu quoting me downstairs, clap for your self. undecided
Shegiya d idiot fr die. D nonsense looking like dog
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by pweetiedee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:

Sharap there! I don't support the stripping, but just sharap!

Islam! Ah! Ah!! Ah!!!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by nigeriafarmer: 3:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
She is just a kid
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Disneylady(f): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Danzakidakura:
hahahahah no kuma na fi son inci uwarka ta kashi sabode durin ta ya bude kamar rijiya.
You guys should stop these now
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by wilyparker(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
look at this one.. But Islam is not against suicide bombing Abi??
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by CharlotteFlair: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Danzakidakura:
that is mynd1 a terrorist ,yar iska,mara hankali.
You may be right ooo...that Hausa Fulani terrorist girl! Mynd1 are you truly the one or not?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Princedapace(m): 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
cutievik:
Thanks to our military men, our Solider now mount check points in urban areas while our police men scout for Gee boys to extort.... May God hello dis country

Guy.. Ur comment no make sense.. We don't av enough policemen in nigeria... And we have very few combat policemen in nigeria.. Have u checked the ratio to a policeman in nigeria when compared to our population?

Don't just go about making stupid comments on social media..

Are G guys not part of criminals? They are criminals and most of them are ritualists too... They kill others to make money.. Some have killed many ladies and use them to enhance their G work..

They deserve attention from the police too.. I know police is bad and our military too is bad but I will always thank the few good men in the force who still do their best with limited resources to protect u and I..

If u av not seen them at work before, I av.. I have seen mobile policemen/mopol performing their dangerous duties.. I have seen special units doing their best under the rain and heavy sun.. I av seen them gun down robbers in fierce battle..

I av seen many policemen die in the line of duty and family memever abandoned..

Pls respect everyone's profession.. If they go on strike for 6 hours, that is when u will know how usuesful they are even in the mist of their 'uselessness'

There are many mopols in north east working with the military.. Some have not seen their families for more than 6 months..

Some of u just come here and talk shits and I just don't know when this country will even grow sef..
G guys are also criminals..
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Bimpe29: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Was she hypnotized or what? A young girl committed to end her life and that of several innocent ones. BokoHaram is the height of madness I have ever known, killing, terrorizing for no just cause.
Be it politically motivated or otherwise, the sponsors and their accomplices are fucking crazy.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by lhawarl1(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Her bra colour even match her footwear! She is going for pool party in heaven cheesy

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by CharlotteFlair: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
stevebond007:

It seems to be sir
I can see gas canisters
Strapped with the belt.

(Mr Seun its an honor to charge a nerve cell with your brainwaves
Wehdone sir)
See famzing wink
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Hoduwahishape: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Filthy animal see how dirty she looks.
Smell the stench from here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.