Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS (87019 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber In Hijab Apprehended Near UNIMAID In Borno. Photos / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Female Suicide Bomber Cries In Borno After Being Nabbed. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Fulaboy(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Please what does Ankuri Mogani Duniya and Allah Ba Musa means?

Thanks.

I use to see it written on trucks in the 70s and I don't know why they came to mind.
HaQuri maganin zaman duniya (Patience is a virtue) Allah bamu sa'a (May God help us)

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fulaboy:
HaQuri maganin zaman duniya (Patience is a virtue) Allah bamu sa'a (May God help us)

Thank you Sir.

May you be blessed infinitely.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by udomma1005(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
lipsrsealed
Her panty nor tight for her waist.
shocked
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by stevebond007(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
See famzing wink
Abi na!
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by MissingBudget: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Her paynts are damn dirty. Probably as dangerous as the bomb!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by bams2999(m): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good job may ALLAH save our peoples
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by intrepidjay1(m): 4:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
That does not look like a bomb to me. Can any experts enlighten us more on this?
Egbon seun owfa na
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Tecno66: 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
If this pant mistakenly fall inside fish pond, all the fish go float in seconds due to polution.
dainformant:
A female suicide bomber trying to infiltrate Kawuri in Konduga LGA ,Borno State,was arrested by security operatives. The female suicide bomber, who was on obvious mission of committing mayhem, was spotted by a vigilant sentry while trying to access the military location.

Fortunately, she was apprehended before carrying out her deadly mission.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/female-suicide-bomber-stripped-underwear-caught-photos.html
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by wunmi590(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
That does not look like a bomb to me. Can any experts enlighten us more on this?

Good day Seun,

I entered into travel section today, and I discovered I was banned till 2019, not knowing why I was banned.

I am sorry if this is not the right means to communicate with you, I hardly comment on travel section, but i don't know why the sudden ban for a very long period like that

Please review and make neccessary corrections.

Best Regards
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by OgaBuhari: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:

Na so we see am for Nairaland oooo
hope say your thing no charge cos that girl so dirty so teh nothing move me for body
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by OgaBuhari: 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:

Na so we see am for Nairaland oooo
hope say your thing no charge cos that girl so dirty so teh nothing move me for body
Tecno66:
If this pant mistakenly fall inside fish pond, all the fish go float in seconds due to polution.
hypocrite. Like say if she enter for you, you no for hide am for corner do your thing.
Mumu
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by OgaBuhari: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
udomma1005:
lipsrsealed Her panty nor tight for her waist. shocked
pervert, na Wetin your eyes fit see be that? I sure say you no even read the thread
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by jagbajantus: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is another piece of evidence that this whole Boko Haram thing is nothing but one big fraud.
From the picture, you can see that this is one very poor young woman who cannot even afford to buy herself some decent brassiere or even decent women underwear and yet Boko Fraud must have most likely threatened her and her family and was only using her to commit their sinful, cruel, abominable and dastardly act. You've got to read between the lines. Just look deeply beyond the photo and you can see clearly that this woman looks like a scared victim and a very vulnerable unwilling person herself. I am not saying that she should not be punished but just making a keen observation and acknowledging that she is a victim herself. Boko Fraud will rot in hell. Their day in hell is sure to come. Hopefully, sooner than later.

The sad thing is if Nigeria was not such a corrupted country with such a diseased, vision-less, passionless and incorrigible leadership, such a wretched group of marauders and terrorists as BH will not even be in existence at all because tehy would have been quashed. While we have all those do-nothing "legislooters" in Abuja, robbing our country dry and living large like fat hogs, and their partners in-crime (the governor-thieves) are busy abusing and cleaning up all of our state treasuries, while the average Nigerian man, woman and child is just suffering and languishing in perpetual misery and pauperism.

Nigerians have to wake up one day and say Enough is Enough! God will not come down from heaven, put on boots and uniform and fight for you. Heaven helps only those who help themselves. Prayers are good but prayers alone will not feed you or pay your bills for you. You can kneel in one corner of your room and pray all day but if you don't follow your prayers with any action and go out and work or farm or hustle some money to buy some garri and ponmo soup, the food will not just fall down from heaven and simply land on your plate or in your mouth.
NIGERIANS WAKE UP. Stop settling for mediocrity. Stop allowing ignorant bastards to screw you in your state or from Abuja. Stop feeling sorry for yourselves. Fight back! Hold the abusers to task.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by OgaBuhari: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Unbreakable007:
I nid dt her bra shocked shocked
u be real mumu
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by okenwaa(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:
E shrink d more bro

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by danjalingo: 5:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Look at the idiot, with her yeye pants.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Rtopzy(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
Danzakidakura:
to na bari, yourimaginaryBF kayi hakuri ko.
Toh.... haka ya yi kemata, na ba ka girman ka.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by IyiolaOwabumowa(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Here's the post, it's 5000+ words long so I can't post it here, enjoy!

Read the post : http://theincomeblogger.com/traffic-generation-tips
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by rinzylee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
This is against Islam Walahi talahi. Those behind this must be brought to book for stripping her naked. Ina Allah gar sikya Kakwahi dayiska mutum yaro Yoruba media.

really Against Islam..... because none of your family members have been killed by a suicide bomber?? the way you guys think in Islam repels Me. Tufiakwa
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Husnur(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
MAY GOD PROTECT INNOCENT SOULS AMEN

Kuma don Allah ku dena zagin junanku
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Stevebamdex(m): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
This is against Islam Walahi talahi. Those behind this must be brought to book for stripping her naked. Ina Allah gar sikya Kakwahi dayiska mutum yaro Yoruba media.
I'm sorry to say this but you are a big fool with a sound and repulsive ideology. striping her naked is not islam but bombing innocent people is islamic abi?
The soldiers should be brought to book for saving us from impending danger and loss of lives?
This is one of the Reason why I hates islam and ported out of the mess called religion because of the way people like you think..
Instead for you to think upright and call spade a spade,you brought your silly religion into the picture because that's what you live for.foolishness is ur 2nd name.

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Rtopzy(f): 5:27pm On Jul 25, 2017
okenwaa:
E shrink d more bro
Lwkmd
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by enonche85(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:

Lives were saved and yet u complain about who stripped her unclad?...

U are evil and no different from the fools who sent her!...#Ndiala!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by yinkslinks(m): 5:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
see how they used their dirty dicks to make this small girl ugly and old embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by okenwaa(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
OgaBuhari:

Dey supoz carry her go give boys wey dey kirikiri make dem run her 1nation...
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by gozzlin: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
grin

The color of the flip-flop even matches that of the 'bra' grin grin The geh sabi color combination o, na real fashionista. grin grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by harriet412(f): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
angry Look at the dirty thing ..
oversized dirty pants ..
pig undecided ugly geh.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by prince13: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
The murder she wanted to commit is not against islam shee? clap for yourself-henceforth any of these murderers cougth in this manner should first of all be striped completely naked before sending them to hell,perhaps that is one of the things that may discourage these females suicide bonbers from embarking on such a deadly mission.
drake2000x:
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by merits(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
go there na,and observe it by yourselfwhether is fake or not.who stop you?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by bizzibodi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Seun:
go & touch it & see how yo blokus go fly like golf.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by Adaezechalene(f): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
drake2000x:
so they should allow her put on her clothes with the bomb ni abi. Anyways na north she still dey na ur people. Dont quote me ooo i am not feeling fine angry grin grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Her Pant And Underwear After Being Caught.PICS by bizzibodi(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
1 fuul said it is unislamic to stripped a bomber but it is not unislamic to wage war,abduct gals,strip & rape them,pregnant dem to bring forth vampires,bomb pple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll / Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.