Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (28087 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
vingeophysicist:
Humans are so funny .just share your own idea and leave instead of turning this whole issue into a personal one.Really people are annoying ,op just raise and idea about how she feel about broke guy if you cant counter intellectually while not stay aside .

LOl. Science has shown that it's impossible for one with low self-esteem and low status to argue Intellectually. They always feel every critiscm is an insult and a point for attack. I'm honestly not surprised that the guy is broke because brokeness makes men feel empty and unfulfilled so the only way for guys to feel good about themselves is to attempt to bring others down to their level.

And do you know the most interesting part of the study : " People with low self-esteem don't know they have it and the feel like they're being themselves when they attack others"

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Sexybbstar what do you think about this thread? grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

LOl. Science has shown that it's impossible for one with low self-esteem and low status to argue Intellectually. They always feel every critiscm is an insult and a point for attack. I'm honestly not surprised that the guy is broke because brokeness makes men feel empty and unfulfilled so the only way for guys to feel good about themselves is to attempt to bring others down to their level.

And do you know the most interesting part of the study : " People with low self-esteem don't know they have it and the feel like they're being themselves when they attack others"
gbam, a billion gbam
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

So who are you?

Major general of The Nigerian broke men research? grin

bla bla bla... Yada, Yada, Yada.

Dude I am broke. I never made any statement about me being rich. You are the only one bragging here... So you see who really needs to calm his ego. grin

When you are done licking that ass dry you will see the truth.

So you think hard work equates success in Nigeria?

How much hard works did Bill gates put into his success?

You are just being sentimental quit licking the lady's ass dude grin

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pussy let me do it now. I'll mention you when I'm done
e be like na pussy hunter u be wan quote cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by pryme(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

So a 3 bedroom flat and an old model Camry is "made" in your perspective shocked Damn!! And we complain when guys are called broke. This my friend is broke ass mentally version 2.01 grin

i cant argue with you, maybe you live in the village where a 3 bedroom flat goes for 190k.

8 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL aunty amara, please I have a question o

Bet what about if the rich guy goes bankrupt? I think the girls will run away because there won't be any money left. So how do we tackle that one? grin
thank you for the question.
Like I said before, being "BROKE" is not a big thing to hardworking guys, they put in effort and overcome it.
But being BROKE is like a huge mountain to many LAZY GUYS.
Ok?
BROKE is an identity and a guys with foresight and determination always try to escape it or throw it off.

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

You no see that guy dey call me broke grin
You broke? grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

i cant argue with you, maybe you live in the village where a 3 bedroom flat goes for 190k.

So that's your definition of a "made man"

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
what a dry emotional ranting of a nerve breaking drowing man.
Hello? Are you for real?
Just thank social media, that ants can have an opinion.
You are just a small boy who should learn manners and how to talk in public.
A bit of advice.

Mehn you they samurai mode o aunty.

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:
gbam, a billion gbam

Great. You can relate. It's a pity that 98% of guys are like that.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

brother there are two issues wey i no engage in a debate forr here cheesy cheesy cheesy
firstly na brokeguys issue and secondly na olosho issue grin grin
these two issues are very sensitive and even if u argue now till ten years time cheesy there will be guys wey go dey broke and there will be babes will go be olosho.but one thing wey i don first talk for one of these broke threads be say being broke does not stop a man getting laid cheesy.i don see a situation wey a guy thats made go spend heaven and earth on a babe but the babe go carry the money spend am on a broke guy grin cos there''s something that he is giving to her that the richguy is lacking.me don first yearn dis na.money good oo cheesy..it compliments the man,it gives an added confidence but say na cos of say make woman dey look ur way na im make u dey hustle the money dat na error.if u get no game wen broke then you will have no game wen rich.having said dat its good for every young man to be focused and ambitious.
thepussyhunter i don first yearn dis one b4 grin
oya lemme eat my popcorn in peace as i siddon dey watch actn film cheesy.

now this is one real shiiiiii you just said bro...

Abeg make we dey chop our pop corn they go jareh

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Most times when the broke guy gets made he losses respect for women. Cos he will never get over that emotional state that he was dumped for being broke.

The best thing in life is moving from grass to grace with the same person.

It's only a lady that sticks with her man, and motivates him, encourage him, believe in him, that are the real heroes.
Ladies like this are like the Queen on a cheese board. They are invaluable, they are indispensable.

They are the reason for that saying:

"Behind every successful man there is a woman"

But your write up mocks that saying.

grin

My dear, that saying deserves to be mocked (every once in a while). Now, women are their own people, going after their personal successes, and responsible for themselves. They're no longer limited to being talismans for men, or cheerleaders, or sounding boards, or the queen on a chess board. This saying has caused some men to blame the woman they're with for their own personal failings; taking that thing called Lady Luck a bit too seriously.

The first person to say those words probably meant to acknowledge the influence of women in the lives of their husbands at a time when women didn't have much of a life for themselves. It's a very patronizing statement (as per: don't feel bad, your relevance is seen through your husband's success) and it unequivocally states the position of a woman. These days, however, both men and women pursue their dreams and get support from each other; so, that saying should be updated to reflect the progressed zeitgeist.

It's not a woman's work to stand behind a successful man. I think we stand beside them now. Because we also need to be motivated and encouraged to reach our goals.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:

brother there are two issues wey i no engage in a debate forr here cheesy cheesy cheesy
firstly na brokeguys issue and secondly na olosho issue grin grin
these two issues are very sensitive and even if u argue now till ten years time cheesy there will be guys wey go dey broke and there will be babes will go be olosho.but one thing wey i don first talk for one of these broke threads be say being broke does not stop a man getting laid cheesy.i don see a situation wey a guy thats made go spend heaven and earth on a babe but the babe go carry the money spend am on a broke guy grin cos there''s something that he is giving to her that the richguy is lacking.me don first yearn dis na.money good oo cheesy..it compliments the man,it gives an added confidence but say na cos of say make woman dey look ur way na im make u dey hustle the money dat na error.if u get no game wen broke then you will have no game wen rich.having said dat its good for every young man to be focused and ambitious.
thepussyhunter i don first yearn dis one b4 grin
oya lemme eat my popcorn in peace as i siddon dey watch actn film cheesy.
bro same reasons I really don't want to get into argument with anyone again
Both olosos and broke niggas are real and will continue to exsist

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by teehamzat(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmmmm
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
sunshineG:
my broooo grin

lol

howfa bro

you get the point abi cheesy cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

Ok sir grin

Make sure you read the notes you took down grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

How much hard works did Bill gates put into his success?

Na this one i wont take, bill gates worked hard, very hard, lot of nights awake over many years

Guy dont say what you dont know, to make a simple app like Instagram app you see takes 1000 people for R&grin and almost 2000 for coding and testing, unless ur papa die give u money, u have to work, bill, mark worked hard to be where they are

They paid their dues

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
sonofLuci:

Mehn you they samurai mode o aunty.
lols. Don't mind me jare.. I don't take it to heart, my heart is full of Love.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
Pussy let me do it now. I'll mention you when I'm done

okay dear

i'm still waiting smiley
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
thesuave10:

Great. You can relate. It's a pity that 98% of guys are like that.
can a poor man agree that he is poor? just ignore them, save ur strength for ogechi wink
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Maxi112: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:
na wa ooooo, u are just dropping them freely cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
and you obviously qouting them freely, can you type flawlessly?

you're so dumb that qouting you becomes a problem because your stupidity is beyond human comprehension.

I will grant you no further mention and I advise you adhere to my previous warning.

can you articulate with English without what i term "cut and join language"? dumbass!

you illtrate -littrate

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

okay dear

i'm still waiting smiley
grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by vizkiz: 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oyindidi:
You broke? grin
I broke oh. Abeg make I send my account number? I need Money grin

thesuave10:

Make sure you read the notes you took down grin
Yes sir.

Can I get a book on financial liberty please? grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Oyindidi(f): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

I broke oh. Abeg make I send my account number? I need Money grin

Yes sir.

Can I get a book on financial liberty please? grin

You berra work your ass off, I go soon enter grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

grin

My dear, that saying deserves to be mocked (every once in a while). Now, women are their own people, going after their personal successes, and responsible for themselves. They're no longer limited to being talismans for men, or cheerleaders, or sounding boards, or the queen on a chess board. This saying has caused some men to blame the woman they're with for their own personal failings; taking that thing called Lady Luck a bit too seriously.

The first person to say those words probably meant to acknowledge the influence of women in the lives of their husbands at a time when women didn't have much of a life for themselves. It's a very patronizing statement (as per: don't feel bad, your relevance is seen through your husband's success) and it unequivocally states the position of a woman. These days, however, both men and women pursue their dreams and get support from each other; so, that saying should be updated to reflect the progressed zeitgeist.

It's not a woman's work to stand behind a successful man. I think we stand beside them now. Because we also need to be motivated and encouraged to reach our goals.
O.M.G
*Standing Ovation*.
You are a Diamond.
Permission to share? Biko.
This comment is sweeter than Nkwobi.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
lols. Don't mind me jare..
I don't take it to heart, my heart is full of Love.

Aww true, you look too beautiful to hate bet If you have a sister, I don't mind wink
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:

Na this one i wont take, bill gates worked hard, very hard, lot of nights awake over many years

Guy dont say what you dont know, to make a sinple app like Instagram app you see takes 1000 people for R&grin and almost 2000 for coding and testing, unless ur papa die give u money, u have to work, bill, mark worked hard to be where they are

They paid their dues

Just leave that ignorant dude alone. He doesn't even know bill Gates had two failed companies before Microsoft. He's just ranting grin
I tell men everyday and it's what me and my high status Guys believe in. " too don't chase success, you attract it, success comes as a result of the work you've done on yourself " if opportunity hasn't knocked on your door, you simply build a bigger door cool

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

howfa bro

you get the point abi cheesy cheesy
yes bro
She does have a point, but maybe she lost me where she termed broke guys lazy
Hard work never equates success
In the end, what is going on here is just a pointless mental exercise
It changes nothing in reality, broke guys get married everyday and even olosho finds maga everyday
grin grin

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
what a dry emotional ranting of a nerve breaking drowing man.
Hello? Are you for real?
Just thank social media, that ants can have an opinion.
You are just a small boy who should learn manners and how to talk in public.
A bit of advice.
hajahaha d who no kno say dat guy no get manner I dey shame wen pple dey curse am d only useful tin for him life na dat pencil between his leg
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
Maxi112:
and you obviously qouting them freely, can you type flawlessly?

you're so dumb that qouting you becomes a problem because your stupidity is beyond human comprehension.

I will grant you no further mention and I advise you adhere to my previous warning.

can you articulate with English without what i term "cut and join language"? dumbass!

you illtrate -littrate
I can actually type without errors as you can see, I pretend to encourage people like you

If I wanted to be forming here, will you have known me?

Appreciate me

its real when a person that is an illiterate cant spell illiterate cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls try and go to school cry
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by thesuave10(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2017
itsJude:
can a poor man agree that he is poor? just ignore them, save ur strength for ogechi wink

Hahaha. Definitely wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart / He Fought On His Wedding Day / 4 reasons Why I DON'T Take Women With Tattoos Seriously

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.