Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

DEAR BROKE GUYS! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR BROKE GUYS! (27989 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / Ladies: Avoiding Broke Guys Means You Are Also Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
A LETTER TO THE BROKE GUYS.
-
Greetings all!
I will like to briefly to thank all who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday.
Thank you my Darlings. *kisses*
-
Back to my main subject, THE BROKE GUYS.
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
This era of financial scarcity always leave many men with feeling of emptiness,
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
NOW Broke Guys listen, let me give you a bit of advice..
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
So before you blame them for rejecting you as a broke guy, remember this.
1. Being broken is NOT a permanent situation, work hard to change the status.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable,
Many ladies are not looking for a Dangote kind of guy but a Hardworking Financially Stable Guy.
and I see nothing wrong in that.
He may not have his own house, atleast let him afford a 1 or 2-bedroom flat.
He may not have a murano or quest, atleast let him afford a mercedes even if it is old model.
Women just want to be comfortable.
So Mr Broke guy,
Why not focus on improving your financial status instead?
From #30,000, aim to be getting atleast up to #70,000 and above, monthly.
From Public yard, aim at living in a comfortable apartment.
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
Some Broke Guys are LAZY in nature!
Women do appreciate hardworking guys, we do.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
Why are such guys suprised at being broke?
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
Work hard to improve your financial status,
Go and learn an income earning Skill,they are many out there to learn from.
My Final point is that a guy should be financial stable first before thinking of a serious relationship or marriage.
OK. Broke is not permanent to a hard working guy.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by peacebirdone: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Broke guys don't read such long passages grin

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
u beta shot ur mouth b4 u get us mad mad. are we ur fada? is we are broke is it for u or if we are rich why ndont u mind ur business as a girl wat did u hv to giv to us guys. I can get a girl in bed for 1k so stfu. I make my money for my family not for girls dat add no values to me only to open leg for me.

107 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by RoyalBlak007: 1:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
♤ Cc stevengerd

♤ **here we go** coolgrin

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth
you sound like someone I know here.

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
peacebirdone:
Broke guys don't read such long passages grin
ouch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by SINZ: 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
"Girls are hoes"

"Guys are broke"

Here we go again...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Blackhawk03(f): 1:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
This might get interesting cheesy
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
you sound like someone I know here.
if I tell u word u will hate ursef I like u a lot but dont cross ur bandry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 1:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
When a dog is overfed, it misbehaves. Let her rant, we are use to it. someone that is depending on her husband is calling others "BROKE". Serious minded women dnt waste their precious time causing nuisance. U belong to family section not romance.

101 Likes 9 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by SINZ: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
u beta shot ur mouth b4 u get us mad mad. are we ur fada? is we are broke is it for u or if we are rich why ndont u mind ur business as a girl wat did u hv to giv to us guys. I can get a girl in bed for 1k so stfu. I make my money for my family not for girls dat add no values to me only to open leg for me.

Oga Jakande how market na?
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
drop your emotional ranting and counter my point intellectually.
So you will not marry? Is it not a girl you will marry or are you a gay?
So what do you mean by making money for your family and not on any girl?
Who cares if you can bed a girl for 1k?
Some boys are sexually cheap too.

9 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
jaksmillioniar:
Look at how you're raving. You could only bed your kind of woman.

6 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
ok I dont wish to fight if I make money rich as dangote wat can u giv me in return

27 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
SINZ:

grin grin grin grin
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stevengerd:
When a dog is overfed, it misbehaves. Let her rant, we are use to it. someone that is depending on her husband is calling other "BROKE". Serious minded women dnt waste their precious time causing nuisance. U belong to family section not romance.
what a dry and empty bullying tactics.
I am not moved by it, dear.
Nuisance? Is that the only word you can decode from my writeup?
Horrible.
Also, I have a federal job and financially stable even before marriage.
And last, I have the legal right to be in any section that I want.
Ok?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by pryme(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
I have noticed that one of the most frustrating moments in a man's life is when he is broke!
No wonder the sighting of that word "BROKE" always touches the nerve in many guys, no wonder the insults, bullying and aggressiveness they exhibit as a response to any thread that is dedicated to such a dreaded word.
-
-
Every woman dream of a comfortable future, a future where even if she is not been treated like a queen, atleast she will not be a slave.
Most ladies grew up and saw the financial difficuly and suffering their mothers went through in the name of marriage and thereby took a resolution not to be part of that fate.
2. Even if you are an unemployed graduate, you can raise a capital and move into business.
-
FINANCIAL STABILITY AND SECURITY is an Important Requirement many women look at including me.
How can you expect a girl to reject a rich guy for you that live in a public yard and earn below #30,000 monthly?
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable, So Mr Broke guy,
-
No woman want to suffer, YES the woman may have a good job or business, but she need an equal or higher earner than her as a partner.
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
There are many unemployed graduate who love staying indoors, sleeping and always online looking for a girl to bully.
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and earning an income earning skill.
Tomorrow, these are guys who will be calling girls "GOLD DIGGERS" for rejecting their lazy azz.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.

Most times when the broke guy gets made he losses respect for women. Cos he will never get over that emotional state that he was dumped for being broke.

The best thing in life is moving from grass to grace with the same person.

It's only a lady that sticks with her man, and motivates him, encourage him, believe in him, that are the real heroes.
Ladies like this are like the Queen on a cheese board. They are invaluable, they are indispensable.

They are the reason for that saying:

"Behind every successful man there is a woman"

But your write up mocks that saying.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Fkforyou(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Are you saying broke boys should struggle to get money so that they can be able to get the girl? undecided

What if they just want to be rich for themselves, like be so fvcking rich that they can travel to any country of their choice and do whatever they like? undecided

What makes you think it's all about the girl? undecided

So if he gets the girl, now what? Should he also stick with her and her alone? undecided that's not fair if you ask me.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Prevho: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
First, dating a broke guy is your own perogative but at least, date one with potentials and big dreams.
“If you want to eat frog, eat the one with eggs”.

Second, if you cannot stay, do not stay. Some broke guys are very analytical, they know when you are not for real and when chips are down, they drop you like a bag of potatoes.

Now this is coming on the back of Kondomatic comment on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3944387/staying-him-when-he-broke
I feel it is imperative we trash this once and for all. I keep hearing ladies talking about how a guy they stood with when he was broke ditched them when he made it.

No logical and smart man will ever leave a lady who stood with him in this life, especially during his trying period.
The problem we have here though is in how you interpret the word “STAND”.

Most girls think standing with a broke guy means not asking him for money, giving him sex as he wants, cooking for me perpetually, not nagging and generally docile.

Most girls are actually STANDING without any verbal and active efort and they watch the guy do all the heavy lifiting, now when it is time to reap they say they were with you, REAAAAALLLLYYY!

The real idea here is the value of your worth in his eyes and how he rates you, there is a way you place yourself and you just become a time machine to him and he rides till he can get a better one.

You don’t pamper such guy or what other challenge is there for him to see (when in the real sense, you should be the challenge), instead you need to change your role.

So what does STANDING” with a broke guy means…

Most of the girls who claim guys leave them are mostly docile and when they act, they make it seem like they are doing you a great favor, broke guys can smell that from afar.

It simply refers to the level of influence you had in his life to achieving or actualizing his future ambition or getting better in life.
Are you the cornerstone or the pavement stone?

How much of your imprint and name will be mentioned when he tells that story?

ASK YOURSELF: If that guy was a company, what percentage will be your own share?

In this context, things like food, sex and even little financial push does not really count, there is a lot that matters more
The following are some of what you should aim to be and he also has to see you in the same light:

You have to become his -
Motivator everyday
Catalyst for success
A reason to be a success etc.

You may not help him financially, but once he can tie you in with his grass to grace story, my sister, you are going nowhere!
Some guys can be ruled out though, but it is only a negligible percentage.

Disclaimer: This is my own opinion

lalasticlala

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Benita27:
I bed a woman dat undastand me dat care for me a woman dat neva ask my car key before she let me sex her a woman dat neva ask if I hav millions in acct b4 she let me sex her u kip askin for guy to av money u wat did y hav?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Fkforyou(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Double post.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Stevengerd(m): 1:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
what a dry and empty bullying tactics.
I am not moved by it, dear.
Nuisance? Is that the only word you can decode from my writeup?
Horrible.
Also, I have a federal job and financially stable even before marriage.
And last, I have the legal right to be in any section that I want.
Ok?
Madam! Av said my own, take it or leave it. The end justifies the means.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
thanks amarabae...the wise ones should heed to this piece of advice while the foolish ones will start their usual rants

5 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
pryme:

Most times when the broke guy gets made he losses respect for women. Cos he will never get over that emotional state that he was dumped for being broke.

The best thing in life is moving from grass to grace with the same person.

It's only a lady that sticks with her man, and motivates him, encourage him, believe in him, that are the real heroes.
Ladies like this are like the Queen on a cheese board. They are invaluable, they are indispensable.

They are the reason for that saying:

"Behind every successful man there is a woman"

But your write up mocks that saying.
Thank you for responding maturely.
A girl sticking with a guy in poverty does not guaranty her a wedding ring when the guy blow.
Ok?
My point is that a guy should be financial stable first before a serious relationship or marriage.

3 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
SINZ:

guy dis girl dey make me mad
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
-
Greetings all!
-
-
-
-
The girl may really love you but she need a partner who is Financially stable, So Mr Broke guy,
-
You get the drift?.
ALSO.
But the lazy type! Hush.
They are proud and lazy to humble themselves and learn an income earning skill.
-
Dear broke guy, Wake up,
LOVE YOU ALL.
Thank you.
woow...you have said it all

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by SINZ: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin
Oboy, Jakande na my boss o. gringrin

1 Like

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Slayprincess(f): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
cool Tell them.
Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by jaksmillioniar: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Amarabae:
Benita27:
wat else can u offer apart from dat tin in ur leg if I dAte and spend on u?

5 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Amarabae(f): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
sekxy:

woow...you have said it all
thank you dear. Let them keep ranting instead of learning.

2 Likes

Re: DEAR BROKE GUYS! by Maxi112: 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
Some guys ain't happy with this thread, lemme watch from the fence grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady You Know Has Aborted Before? / ..... / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.