Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. (24025 Views)

Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips / 6 Ways To Bring Back The Sex Spark In Your Relationship / 10 Steps To Reignite The Lost Spark In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Sleyanya1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
This came in timely
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by dipznano: 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmymdk:

Where?

No mind am na Nitel user cheesy grin
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Amarabae(f): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Communication is very important in a relationship.
Learn to engage each other in that, when they speak, hear them out.
Like I said before, Even in our relationship with God, we start backsliding when we slow down in communicating to him through Prayer and Bible reading.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by lincs25(m): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
A good husband or boy friend is the one that make enough money that the spouse can spend! Take it or leave!!
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
emmymdk:

Certified Casanova! You don even rush go view Profile... lol

I viewed d profile cos i said it and wasnt disappointed.... Only in PH
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by emmymdk: 7:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
gentlemanism1:

I viewed d profile cos i said it and wasnt disappointed.... Only in PH

Noted!
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nice tips.
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by omooba969(m): 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
What if you're married to an id!ot? undecided
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ekakamba:
Please how can I spark my bank accounts? grin tongue
I dey tell you, na money sure pass grin.

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by omooba969(m): 8:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I did all this ,but the dumb ass prick still cheated angry

I don't believe you. cool
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by omooba969(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
Empress2014:
Well.....spark comes in different shades, if it's the kind of spark I like, all what you stated can't help

Then let us know your kind of spark na. If you don't tell me, how will I know. wink

Make it easy for us baby. grin
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

I don't believe you. cool
that i was cheated on? undecided
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by omooba969(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
that i was cheated on? undecided

That you did everything.
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

That you did everything.
well, i did, that you don't believe it is totally inconsequential tongue
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Tex42(m): 9:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
these tips are for those that want to build or remain in a relationship.
pesin wey wan leave go leave even if u give him/her ur life.
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by omooba969(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
well, i did, that you don't believe it is totally inconsequential tongue

To be in denial is very costly, check if you can afford it.

Good luck. wink
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Quinn22(f): 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good one smiley
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
omooba969:

To be in denial is very costly, check if you can afford it.

Good luck. wink
keep your doubts to yourself ,I guess you can afford it,so you can go ahead and purchase it, I dont need it cos I already purchased reality .

Goodluck to you too
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Ekakamba: 10:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Stdaviding:

Those accounts Wey be like jamb scores grin grin

Badht guy.. grin
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by vickodedon(m): 10:19pm On Jul 25, 2017
If only you will give me 5 tips to become a millionaire, then it might be reasonable

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by omooba969(m): 10:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
frenzyduchess:
keep your doubts to yourself ,I guess you can afford it,so you can go ahead and purchase it, I dont need it cos I already purchased reality .

Goodluck to you too

Wow, did you get that from some nollywood script?grin

Impressive...keep it up smallie. cool
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Kenontop: 10:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
nice. but its normal for true luv couples
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by kaycee2505(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Empress2014:
Well.....spark comes in different shades, if it's the kind of spark I like, all what you stated can't help
u eh..

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2017
omooba969:

Wow, did you get that from some nollywood script?grin

Impressive...keep it up smallie. cool
just following your foot steps bruh,keep it up
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by newslifeop: 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Oh
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by olowobaba10: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2017
YOUR SABICHAT IS NOT ON PLAY STORE, STOP MAKING NOISE
Buking1:
When you don't have partner nko grin.

Anyway I have a goodnews for you
With this sabichat app it will be very easy to get a partner like 234

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sabichat.app

Try it and thank me later
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by PalmchatApp: 10:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Hi friends, do you have a sister, friend, daughter or colleague? kindly share this life story with them. The ordeal of a Lagos big girl...http:///dDrquX
Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by Hillzy(m): 11:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Ekakamba:
Please how can I spark my bank accounts? grin tongue
Lol! Baba help me ask am

1 Like

Re: 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. by machebechika: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
PalmchatApp:
Many relationships are facing some kind of funny times and it feels like nothing can be done. Do you feel the need to bring back the spark that was once in your relationship? it is very easy with these tips listed below. Is you [url]relationship feeling [http://www.lovepicturesdownload.com/2017/03/love-images-download.html] like so much work? are you feeling like you have lost your partner and you are trying to get it right? do these.

1. Always communicate: often times, the problem we have is the issue of talking things out. Many people rather keep quiet than admit there is a problem. Discuss with your partner and let them know how much you value and want the relationship to feel great.

2. Spend quality time together: it is important to spend time together on knowing your partner, staying strong and building yourselves. This means going to see movies together, going on a dinner date and visiting people.

3. Doing things together: there is nothing more interesting than doing things together in your relationship. It makes you fond of each other. When you do things together, the bond is deepen.

4. Having great romantic life: this means improving your romantic life and doing things amazing together. Like sexting, cuddling, kissing, making up and so on. This way, you are able to build a kind of connection.

5. Be Spontaneous: this means doing something unusual once in a while. swapping roles on who pay bills, doing something that sounds more fun like going out of your way to please your partner, visiting new places, trying out more fun and loving way to be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Man Showed His Wife Big Breasts & Was Bragging About It(video) / Why Don't Nigerian Guys Abroad Marry Nigerian Girls Abroad? / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.