Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (53706 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by dbynonetwork: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
K
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by ZeroUnity: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why is Sagay barking hard at himself, Oh we should allow your party and its cabals run this nation like they run their ashawo palours? Nawa for you Baba Sagay... Few if us respects you....

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by EFGH: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
K
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
FFK,fayose and kwankoso are fools and tribalist junk.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by gberra: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
We all challenge fayose, the Governor of Biafra to release the pictures for public spectacle. Could he have been expecting a pass from Chukwu okuko bambiala?

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Franklyf(m): 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
I think this theory-without - practical Prof Sagay disgrace himself more than Fayose. He should keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Ijaya123: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Why is it taking Fayose forever to release the said pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Aburi001: 4:31pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agimor:
Fayose will continue to be a bone in Bubu neck.
He will 1 day end up in jail

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Alexanderbright: 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
They Should Allow this Man to rest. Am even force to think that those who are wishing him dead maybe be responsible for his illness. Anybody can fall sick !! Why are some people desperate & making all sorts of comment about his situation. Am highly disappointed with the comments of some Governors,
Only God can decide his situation, Remember Man is not God.!!!! May Almighty God grant you quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by adomuwiner(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
both of them are displaying irresponsbility
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by castrokins(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Don't Worry Yourself, Fayose Will Address Your Matter, Mr. Sagay.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by deebsman1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
Non existent esteem, nothingly nothingness grin
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by jpphilips(m): 4:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agimor:

A national entertainer has no other value outside amusement. Yes he Amuses the president if thats what pain in the neck means in your language.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by praise2000: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Fayose is an embarrassment to Afao...his home town;a fountain of shame to Ekiti State;a disappointment to his family members (the living,the dead and the yet unborn)

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Miles300: 4:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
Who the pics epp ? People are suffering Una dey drag about pics that adds no value ! Useless man
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by leobrownish(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
when you oppose an enemy to tell the truth, people will think you are crazy cause they never want to believe in the truth. Nigeria politicians! I � una oo. But only God kws the true enemy. I wonder if Buhari Is truly the enemy, or Fayose(the Barça) to Buhari(madrid) is just fighting for his own pocket... cuz diz lyf I dey live so, I no ready to believe �. .....� has done enough in my life.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Akjwyzepal(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
http://swainners.ga chat and meet new people
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by marv1: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
Is this your data real? can anyone vouch for you on nairaland?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by leobrownish(m): 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
when you oppose an enemy to tell the truth, people will think you are crazy cause they never want to believe in the truth. Nigeria politicians! I � fear una oo. But only God kws the true enemy. I wonder if Buhari Is truly the enemy, or Fayose(the Barça) to Buhari(madrid) is just fighting for his own pocket... cuz diz lyf I dey live so, I no ready to believe �mouth. .....�mouth has done enough in my life.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by danjalingo: 4:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
How can an old man like you talk the way you have just done now?

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by lilytender: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Splashme:
This velvet-mouth Itse Sagay should go try contesting for counsellor let's see. His excesses are one too many

You are right Itse Sagay should contest Councillorship seat against Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by abescom: 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
pauljumbo:
Why most of the president staff insultive

No more decorum in the presidency

This same man insults Jonathan
So Fayose can go about making stuppid and sick statements and should not get a small piece of his own dish?

If there is no decorum in the presidency because Fayose is insulted then what you label fayose? An irresponsible governorship misroad I guess.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
so what prof. is saying is that ayodele fayose is d most foolish guvnor in d history of nigeria,gbam!

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by bumi10(m): 4:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Truth is, anybody that speaks the truth is automatically irresponsible and embarrassment to Nigeria

Go on Sagay ... talk more nonsense
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by modsfucker: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
Agimor:

Here comes the Flat Head.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Joebie: 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
I expected Sagay to at least expatiate. He just resorted to calling Fayose names. Now who is different? Just like a case of a passerby abusing a mad man.

Modified
My position on Fayose. I've read his many utterances. Just as it is very logical to to oppose this government and the ridiculous things happening on the presidency, the way you go about and in fact your choice of words can easily reveal the type of person you are.

He reminds me of the ever-tweeting Donald Trump. There is a time to talk, and a time to shut up if you don't have something logical to say. How about we all wait till the 27th lol? Didn't he say all the drinks in the table were Nigerian drinks? Do any of us see wisdom in that? Smh

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by binsanni(m): 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
who knows weather his sickness pass buharis own.
cool

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by modsfucker: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
Splashme:
This velvet-mouth Itse Sagay should go try contesting for counsellor let's see. His excesses are one too many

Which one is Counsellor again? angry
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2017
It's obvious that baba is seriously ill, people around him like sagak abi na vidya should please allow him to resign and take care of himself. I know that they are only moving the old man from London to Nigeria for their selfish aim, the old man can't even talk. Na wa for this country oo!

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by precious1967(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
supported
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by pellummy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
Whack story from whack prof to whack politician

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Alexanderbright: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2017
The Governor Of Ekiti State should speak like a Governor. He should respect the office of the Governor while making public comments. He Should learn how to speak to the Nigerian President politely. The manner at which he attack the President is becoming worrisome.
The Office of the President should be respected

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives David Lyon In Abuja (photos) / Abdulmumin Jibrin's First Wife, Laila Who Dumped Him After He Married A 2nd Wife / Adeleke Mamora, Minister Stops His Convoy To Clear Traffic In Apo, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.