Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria (53696 Views)

COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / APC Tells Fayose He Isn't Qualified To Join The Party / "Senator Ademola Adeleke's Dancing Habit An Embarrassment To Nigeria" - Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by surgical: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
This SAGAY really cherish dis his govt appointment,i dont blame him though,there is recession.
He got it at the twilight of his life,he must give it everything he has.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Myself2(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
pauljumbo:
Why most of the president staff insultive

No more decorum in the presidency

This same maan insults Jonathan

Itse Sagay is an idiot

Sagay ok Sir GAY ni

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by TheAlchemist: 5:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
Even from the most recent picture of Buhari, it is evident that he needs to be more concerned about his health.
To run a country like Nigeria can be very demanding, even for a very fit person... It is obvious he needs constant medical supervision. His medical condition may worsen due to the stressful nature of running a country like Nigeria. A word is good enough for the wise.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by rufaikoko(m): 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2017
PMB shall outlive Fayose, wike and likes. Amen
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Myself2(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
rufaikoko:

Wetin dey work this one

Enter room go finish your garri Ijebu and sour beans wey you dey chop
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Fowobi84: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2017
rufaikoko:

You yourself know you are deceiving yourself. For how long will u defend a vegetable?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Solorrman(m): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
whether fayoshe is my father i will call him bastard because thats what his action indicate. He always insulted the president but the president being good man he never retort,bkos he dont want to assume the position of fayoshe,and there comes,u guyz selfish,disgusting,nasty,garbage,idiot,religious sentimentals and dishonesty come out with ur egusi mouth supporting fayoshe,though u know fayoshe was negetive but bkos u hate buhari thats why u like him,let me tell u something the corpse of buhari is more adored by us compared to fayoshe and his followers who are alive,so should buhari destined to die we will love his corpse to continue the leadership,not bkos he is a muslim or a northerner but bkos he does what since the establishment of nigeria no head of state ever tried half of what buhari did,he caught ur fathers thats steal money in decades we knw u must hate him but thats how bitter truth is .
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Solorrman(m): 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari should witness the demise of u and ur father and mother,and there is nothing anybody can do abt it
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by pawesome(m): 6:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Dem dn look fr anoda story to divert our attention frm d real tin

Make una no wori...d mata haf tire us already
If Bubu came into presidency to treat himself,issoke...he is doin dt already...so weldone to him buh we haf tire ontop buhari been alive or dead mata...so he cn choose either one
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Fowobi84: 6:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
Alexanderbright:
The Governor Of Ekiti State should speak like a Governor. He should respect the office of the Governor while making public comments. He Should learn how to speak to the Nigerian President politely. The manner at which he attack the President is becoming worrisome.
The Office of the President should be respected

Words of Fayose may be painful for Bubu's zombies. But dont let it pain you too much. It is ok to attack Buhari. Thats part of politics. Democracy without opposition is dictatorship. Jonathan and his predecessors were attacked, so why will Buhari be different? Lai mohammed and others attacked PDP governments. So park well and let opposition do their job.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by kinibigdeal(m): 6:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
The fear of Fayose made them to quickly reveal Buharis fake picture. God bless Oshokoya himself. Any person living ot dead criticizing Fayose is an enemy of the state

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Solorrman(m): 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
u guyx always follows what buhari should say just anticipating a fault. He said that his wife belong to kitchen was he lying ? no b ur mother dey cook for d family ? or abi na ur father dey cook ? buhari is good and even if u go blast to pieces he became d president wether u liked it or not and its God that can kill him not ogogoro and palm wine
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Naijiant: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Buhari is a bigger embarrassment to Nigeria. 78 days hiding in London. https://www.naijiant.com/photos/fayose-irresponsible-clown-embarrassment-nigeria-itse-sagay/

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Fowobi84: 6:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
Solorrman:
whether fayoshe is my father i will call him bastard because thats what his action indicate. He always insulted the president but the president being good man he never retort,bkos he dont want to assume the position of fayoshe,and there comes,u guyz selfish,disgusting,nasty,garbage,idiot,religious sentimentals and dishonesty come out with ur egusi mouth supporting fayoshe,though u know fayoshe was negetive but bkos u hate buhari thats why u like him,let me tell u something the corpse of buhari is more adored by us compared to fayoshe and his followers who are alive,so should buhari destined to die we will love his corpse to continue the leadership,not bkos he is a muslim or a northerner but bkos he does what since the establishment of nigeria no head of state ever tried half of what buhari did,he caught ur fathers thats steal money in decades we knw u must hate him but thats how bitter truth is .

It is you and your family the corpse of Buhari will rule. No sane person will say all gibberish u said here.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Solorrman(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
ur Fayoshe earlier claimed that the wife of the president was forbidden entry to see the president in london,u said the condition of the president was worse thats why the security forbid her meeting him,so tell me how could his wife b forbidden to see him but allow fayoshe to go or send his camera man in to the hospital to snap the picture ans assumed the president dont know. Since before fayoshe releases the fake computer shit photos we know he was lying and whatever is there in d picture is a lie,secondly we like buhari even if he become a complete skeleton and there is nothing u can do,u are just loving fayoshe bkos he is a christian while buhari is a muslim clear
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by RoyalUc(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
pauljumbo:

Two wrongs don't make a right

I agree with you, but when we allow a wrong for too long, it becomes a norm.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by banmee(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
RoyalUc:
grin grin grin

The beauty of democracy is having a credible opposition to keep the incumbent's nose on the grin. But when the oppostion is championed by an "irresponsible clown" with "non-existent esteem," I wonder if any opposition actually exist.

Prof., take am easy o...no b all of us go school...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

But na simple english e tok na.

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by onyokometer: 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
What is this one saying? Instead of u to counter him with concrete proof,u dey shout clown. Fayose de hear u?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by banmee(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
kinibigdeal:
The fear of Fayose made them to quickly reveal Buharis fake picture. God bless Oshokoya himself. Any person living ot dead criticizing Fayose is an enemy of the state

Yes buhari is a hopeless and useless leader. But do you know who is the loser in all of this and deservedly so? You the people. That anyone with an iota of sense would listen to fayose, depicts the level of intelligence in Nigeria. You guys deserve all the leaders you have, have had, and will ever have.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by harriet412(f): 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
I once said fayose Is a clown infact the stupidest clown ever.. Sense fall on him undecided
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2017
banmee:

Yes buhari is a hopeless and useless leader. But do you know who is the loser in all of this and deservedly so? You the people. That anyone with an iota of sense would listen to fayose, depicts the level of intelligence in Nigeria. You guys deserve all the leaders you have, have had, and will ever have.
We dont have politicians in Nigeria just demagogues and Nigerians have this herd mentality.
It's popular means it's good, its true or its right

2 Likes

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadManTalking:
Fayose is an idiot__ of a thousand fathers.

Why?

You must be a mad man talking.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by banmee(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

We dont have politicians in Nigeria just demagogues and Nigerians have this herd mentality.
It's popular means it's good, its true or its right
You nailed it bro.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Jaqenhghar: 6:43pm On Jul 25, 2017
banmee:
You nailed it bro.
They dont question anything. Just accept what ever is fed to them. Some are so blinded by hatred for Buhari ( the clown) they will happily forgive any wrongdoing by Fayose ( another clown).

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by mustybobo(m): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Babtunz:
Clown??what is a Clown tongue lemme check my dictionary nd come back cheesy
Come back here my fwend, simpu inglish u dey run.
Clown is d synonym of fayose...oya fenk me jor

1 Like

Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by poseidon12: 6:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Professor Sagay should be ashamed of himself. Are Nigerians not supposed to be told about the President's health status. Professor Sagay should know that there are many of us Nigerians who have great respect for Governor Fayose and his outspokenness.
If there is anyone without integrity here, it is Professor Sagay who has turned himself into a sycophant.
If Fayose is being ignored how come you responded to him? How come you guys at the presidency are panicking?
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by nayosman: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
The most stupid and useless professor I have ever seen in Africa is senile Itse Sagay. Useless hypocrite.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by bankylan: 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
RoyalUc:
grin grin grin

The beauty of democracy is having a credible opposition to keep the incumbent's nose on the grin. But when the oppostion is championed by an "irresponsible clown" with "non-existent esteem," I wonder if any opposition actually exist.

Prof., take am easy o...no b all of us go school...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

As old as that prof, he has obviously lost his sense of reasoning because of food.....who on earth will be a slave to an illiterate Fulani if not someone like Sagay who has decided to trade his old age for nothing...And for someone like u, I have not much to say....Never see a people so enslaved, bewitched and insane as APC supporters.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
MadManTalking:
Fayose is an idiot__ of a thousand fathers.

It indeed "The Mad Man Talking"
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by Omeokachie: 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
I can see that Sagay just "ignored" Fayose in this his outburst.
It is very easy to advise other people...
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by icon8: 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2017
Splashme:
This velvet-mouth Itse Sagay should go try contesting for [b]counsellor let's see. His excesses are one too many[/b]

Grammarian, it's Councillor, not counsellor. Ok?

You may wish to thank me later.
Re: Sagay Blasts Fayose: He Is An Irresponsible Clown, An Embarrassment To Nigeria by reuben79: 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2017
Babtunz:
Clown??what is a Clown tongue lemme check my dictionary nd come back cheesy
clown is nt an insult to som1.......its simple mean funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ize-Iyamu: Negative Things Oshiomhole Said About Me Were Not From His Heart / Murtala Mohammed Assassinated On February 13th, 1976 / 9 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Media Houses - Newspapers, TV & Radio Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.