Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (86450 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Erhu: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
Nigerian fought for their freedom because they saw d need to be free. Biafra is fighting for their freedom because they have seen d need to be free abi? so let support them.Nigeria has failed and d leaders refuse to do d right thing so wat else do u need."FREEDOM"

6 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Mamap03(f): 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
I hear.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:
Biafrans are busy building the foundation of the upcoming generation for a better future(kudos to IPOB)...[s]yorubads are busy kissing fulani a.s.s on the threshold of One Nigeria, wisdom fall on them[/s].
hundredhundred, your wife is back from United States of Abia. She can't just wait for you to fill her up. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2017
A selfish agitation often come to naught.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by DonVikings: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Drogbs:
Biafrans are busy building the foundation of the upcoming generation for a better future(kudos to IPOB)...yorubads are busy kissing fulani a.s.s on the threshold of One Nigeria, wisdom fall on them.
Biafrans are busy breeding and nurturing the next generation of miscreants and hoodlums who would take over from Evan while others laugh at their folly. grin

The only saving grace of the igbo race is that Igbo Christians exempted themselves from the acts of wanton stupidity being propagated by their Wawa and Abakaliki counterparts. grin

El Zakzaki's anus fall on their destiny like. . grin

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hausas are enemy

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by googlepikins: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:
Ashawo Uchechi Okwu Kanu
tell that to the woman that feeds you

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

The whole biafra shìt will only lead to massacre lipsrsealed

So true
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Jreserved(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
This is nothing, but indoctrination.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by project2018: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Seriously Speaking , Majority of Kanu's followers doesn't understand why he is agitating. If there is , only few of them does.
There is nothing like peace. Peaceful within the system is the best.
If he intends to help this generation he shouldn't have come up with concept of this nature.

May God help us all.
fool we are not like Boko Haram Muslims that don't have purpose... Biafra is in the heart of every real igbo man

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

And why should a massacre even be thought of, if a group of people decides that they no longer comfortable in the bed, must you force them to remain on the bed?

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Clever2: 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
Someone should help, are these people paid for all this street walk?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2017
obc:
Biafra is a mirage and your are worried. How is that suppose to bother you? Mr. "EAST" mind your business and let the followers worry.
you better don't quote me again..

I'm entitled to my opinions and if you don't like it, go and hug transformer..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
ybalogs:
God bless you and me and all that loves Nigeria.
AMEN.... Thanks great man..

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by vizkiz: 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
ITbomb:

And why should a massacre even be thought of, if a group of people decides that they no longer comfortable in the bed, must you force them to remain on the bed?
Do not misquote me. I was relating to the strategies used.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by YelloweWest: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
If Ipob miscreants would make this a wallpaper for a constant reminder, they would never have been spoiling for yet another war.
R I P.
That is the fault of the mostly northern led FG
While other country keep reminding themselves of previous wars in order not to repeat the mistakes that led to those wars, Nigerian govt decided to erase the memory of the Biafran war as if it never happened.
Now it has back fired.
If those agitating for biafra were properly educated about the civil war I doubt their agitation would exist.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I thought Afonjas said Kanu's family is in London enjoying grin grin Afonjas and lies are inseparable

So she can't travel back abi?

You are senselessness are inseparable grin
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Phonefanatic:

You live where? Cross the bridge and repeat this your line grin grin. One Nigeria is the biggest fraud of all time.

keep quiet and stop making useless threats... I'm in Asaba... Come and beat me....
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by wahzupguy(m): 5:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
please this is not news

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by eunisam: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense
fullsense

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mumu marry mumu. What a mess.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

Who will massacre who?
Has IPOB ever told U they want to massacre anyone?
Is self determination a crime?
Why not go back to romance section.
This Biafra issue is way beyond your intellect.

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Seriously Speaking , Majority of Kanu's followers doesn't understand why he is agitating. If there is , only few of them does.
There is nothing like peace. Peaceful within the system is the best.
If he intends to help this generation he shouldn't have come up with concept of this nature.

May God help us all.
....r of gold.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by eunisam: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

then you will (must) be the victim

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
It was ethnic cleansing. God does not forget, we will remind ourselves that such action will not be tolerated again.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2017
Naijaguy12345:
I think femi is working on it, kanus wife is playing smart but the moment kanu get 35 years for treason then femi will strike.
Chai grin savage level 999999

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by nwasteve(m): 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
Biafra is unstoppable

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:
keep quiet and stop making useless threats... I'm in Asaba... Come and beat me....

Guy me and you dey the town. Abeg go Interbau roundabout go repeat your comment or Summit junction grin. Just wear a shirt with the Inscription "Biafra is Fraud" if you make it back home without rounds of dirty slaps make I no see tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by shurch(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The children has to know the truth. That nigeria didnt want them to know...
The truth of the atrocities commited against innocent children and swept it under the carpet.
My children and future generations must know the truth.

And what do you know about it. What have you been programmed to know about biafra? An elderly Ibo man told me "stubbornness caused the death of millions of ibos not Nigerian Government"

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Phonefanatic: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:

Ogbomoso Afonja claiming to live in Asaba grin

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Train Attack: More Photos Of Dr Chinelo Killed By Bandits (Graphic) / Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.