Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,589 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (86455 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
Leez:

nwanne ignore d tool
havnt u seen afonjas on here claiming to be igbo
dy resort to lies wen propaganda fails all to please dia fulani masters

Ofcoz i know..
I im not new here and i live with them.
So i kno every game they play even befor the start

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by linusbnn(m): 7:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
If Ipob miscreants would make this a wallpaper for a constant reminder, they would never have been spoiling for yet another war.
R I P.

Abeg try get sense na,wen has referendum meant war?. Spit on ur face because ur reasoning stinks.

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:

Proboscis Monkey
cry ND ure comparing this to a human being dz sardonic looking thing
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by ideologies(m): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

The whole biafra shìt will only lead to massacre lipsrsealed

self determination does not mean war - Nnamdi , July 2017

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by andyanders: 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Seriously Speaking , Majority of Kanu's followers doesn't understand why he is agitating. If there is , only few of them does.
There is nothing like peace. Peace within the system is the best.
If he intends to help this generation he shouldn't have come up with concept of this nature.

May God help us all.

Kanu and his wife are just insane and working their way towards the prisons on a treasonable charge.

If Kanu is intelligent, he should have been professional in his agitation for BIAFRA. He hasn't seen war in his life and those following him are so myopic that they do not know where he is leading them to. He has his international passport with his family and can discharge at anytime and the hungry ones following him cannot even feed well. If he is real for what he is agitating for, he shouldn't have left his colleagues in the prison and is here fvcking his London wife in his house while his colleagues who are blind are still in the prison. He should have refused to be released, rather would have asked for those he left behind to be released before him.

A true father cannot abandon his child in the prison and be at home eating and feeling fine.Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by bewla(m): 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense
and jagba jantice
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by SegunAdewole: 8:18pm On Jul 25, 2017
Oh my God...why are these kids not hating Biafra and uniting with our ewedu muslim human parts traders in one nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

Refusing to accept a region's desire for self-determination is what caused the Biafran war in the first place, and should another war occur- God forbid- it will be due to the same reason. You tried to blame IPOB for something that hasn't even happened yet without taking into account other, more important, factors that led to the civil war. You should be condemning warmongers like Gowon for that war and any other subsequent problems that emanated from that war and not IPOB, a group that were established way after those problems started or Ojukw, [s]a man who only ever wanted peace for his people[/s]. I don't expect you to do so as you're a well established tribalist here undecided.

Quel dommage!
Starting with Ojukwu whose greed led him on to a monumental loss at the detriment of the innocent lives, to the hateful war-mongering Ipob retards of which its oldest hadn't been born during the first damage. You are being stuck in sickly sentiments, sickly enough to make you despicable.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by amarachi06(f): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
If Ipob miscreants would make this a wallpaper for a constant reminder, they would never have been spoiling for yet another war.
R I P.

This is the reason why we will never forget.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by SegunAdewole: 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
We ewedu muslims consider Igbo women very neat and beautiful but our ewedu women have very smelly punny. May the smell of an ewedu pussy suffocate Awolowo in hell. Insha Allah! Amin Kufayakun grin

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Fauzydane(m): 8:21pm On Jul 25, 2017
Keneking:
Nonsense
na mumu u be
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
Starting with Ojukwu whose greed led him on to a monumental loss at the detriment of the innocent lives, to the hateful war-mongering Ipob retards of which its oldest hadn't been born during the first damage. You are being stuck in sickly sentiments, sickly enough to make you despicable.

No, starting with Gowon who declared a war on a nation whose only crime was a desire for self-determination just so that he could have access to said nation's resources. As I said before though, you're an anti-Igbo tribalist so I don't expect you to understand this undecided.

Quel dommage!

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
amarachi06:

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2017
amarachi06:

Never forget your loss. Your mistakes, your loss... Learn from history.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
andyanders:

Kanu and his wife are just insane and working their way towards the prisons on a treasonable charge.

If Kanu is intelligent, he should have been professional in his agitation for BIAFRA. He hasn't seen war in his life and those following him are so myopic that they do not know where he is leading them to. He has his international passport with his family and can discharge at anytime and the hungry ones following him cannot even feed well. If he is real for what he is agitating for, he shouldn't have left his colleagues in the prison and is here fvcking his London wife in his house while his colleagues who are blind are still in the prison. He should have refused to be released, rather would have asked for those he left behind to be released before him.

A true father cannot abandon his child in the prison and be at home eating and feeling fine.Nonsense.

God Blesses You.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 8:46pm On Jul 25, 2017
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by gberra: 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

No, starting with Gowon who declared a war on a nation whose only crime was a desire for self-determination just so that he could have access to said nation's resources. [s]As I said before though, you're an anti-Igbo tribalist[/s] so I don't expect you to understand this undecided.

Quel dommage!
You & your illks would always find a way to rationalize Ojukwu's greed & coveteousness admist a well-balanced historical records.
You badass bigot!

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Thats the point u seem uniformed abt the whole situation that happened.
It was a GENOCIDE commited... in midst of war.
The ignored war they are fighting against men and went for women and innocent children.

I had a video i would have sent u.. but i lost it with my former fone.. its an old video with black &white video coverage.
Where a white man "a french" said a lot about the civil war.. the practically said "a genocide was commited against innocent children by nigerian army" and tear drops were dropping from his eyes.
DO U KNOW THAT GENOCIDE IS A HUGE CRIME?. undecided

Nobody prays for war and also nobody knows the outcome of a war from the beginning. That is why it is better to avoid it.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ilajeboy:
cry ND ure comparing this to a human being dz sardonic looking thing
He deserved it.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 8:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
You & your illks would always find a way to rationalize Ojukwu's greed & coveteousness admist a well-balanced historical records.
You badass bigot!

The history records show that Gowon was a warmonger who sought to ruin a nation whose only offence was to strive for their own self-determination. Nigeria was an evil nation then just as it is now. This sinkhole that you call your country is not a place where any benevolent leader should want his people to live in.

Btw, why are you crossing out my comment about you being a well established anti-Igbo tribalist? Is it not the truth? cheesy

Quel dommage!

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:
Spirogyra... From Delta state..

Then support Biafra or watch from a distance
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pesuzok:

Nobody prays for war and also nobody knows the outcome of a war from the beginning. That is why it is better to avoid it.

Everybody knows the outcome of war..
But u dnt leave war to purposely fight innocent kids.
Thats genocide..

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by TheKingdom: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2017
We need more brave women like this than those following Beyoncé and Rihanna
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ilajeboy(m): 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:
He deserved it.
undecided
GameGod:
He deserved it.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:
Ashawo Uchechi Okwu Cownu

You have demonstrated with the above crap that it takes the child of a frustrated harlot to call a person's wife Ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Apina(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

Then we rather die on our feet than live on our kness

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Fx55(m): 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
vizkiz:

My point exactly.

Who will massacre who?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Everybody knows the outcome of war..
But u dnt leave war to purposely fight innocent kids.
Thats genocide..

It's truly evil. Nigeria is an evil nation filled to the brim with evil people. Awolowo, being the chief of them all.

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

It's truly evil. Nigeria is an evil nation filled to the brim with evil people. Awolowo, being the chief of them all.

Awolowo committed genocide..
Obasonjo also committed genocide against ijaws.
He should be langishing in prison by now..
But nothing happend.
Thats why i pity some ijaw fools..when they speak rubnish against igbos who ar trying to save them.
Ignorance is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Awolowo committed genocide..
Obasonjo also committed genocide against ijaws.
He should be langishing in prison by now..
But nothing happend.
Thats why i pity some ijaw fools..when they speak rubnish against igbos who ar trying to save them.
Ignorance is a disease

We shouldn't strive to save anyone but ourselves. If other groups want to follow us then that's not a problem, if they don't then that's also not a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
well i will miss u guys if u go, i will forever miss ur pretty ladies,ibo girls fine make we talk truth
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ngozi123:

We shouldn't strive to save anyone but ourselves. If other groups want to follow us then that's not a problem, if they don't then that's also not a problem.

Yea for me i aso want a homogenous only igbos biafra.. what i mean is when they follow enemies of igbos to call igbos names.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.