Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) (86454 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu And Wife, Uchechi Okwu Pictured In Bed (Photos, Video) / Uchechi Okwu Kanu Performs 'Ritual' To Actualize Biafra (Video, Photos) / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GodIsBiafran: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:
[s]you better don't quote me again..

I'm entitled to my opinions and if you don't like it, go and hug transformer.[/s].

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by AQUAMAN247: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
March on.... The sun is about to rise. Living together no b by force....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2017
dokiOloye:
Who will massacre who?
Has IPOB ever told U they want to massacre anyone?
Is self determination a crime?
Why not go back to romance section.
This Biafra issue is way beyond your intellect.
The matter baffles me too. When and how has IPOB advocated for war? Or is it the name Biafra that makes people think war and violent secession.
So far IPOB has not sought any violent separation from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Pesuzok(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

The children has to know the truth. That nigeria didnt want them to know...
The truth of the atrocities commited against innocent children and swept it under the carpet.
My children and future generations must know the truth.

What do you expect when there is war. It is currently happening in syria, where chemical weapons are used on civilians.

They should also know how the civil war all started
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hmmmm... We dont nid war in this country.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Good day Seun Osewa,

I visited travel section this evening and I discovered that I was ban till 2019, how would somebody be ban from partaking in travel section activities till 2019?

Furthermore, I would advice that even if you want to ban for known and unknown mistakes by by nairaland citizen, it shouldn't be for that long

Additionally, you need to be lenient on the way you ban we your customers, because without us, they might not be nairaland, it a mutual benefit kind of thing.

Lastly, you should not use banning to scare people away from your forum, and at the end letting people to use your forum as a dumping ground.

How could you ban somebody for 2years and expect that person not to open a new account and start using it to create tension and all kind of shenanigans and even use it to pepetraite fraud.

Finally, as a concern nairaland citizen, please look into my profile/matter and do neccessary changes.

Best regards

Wunmi590
Guy it's better to not near that travel section at all, the mod incharge no get chill at all.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:

Guy it's better to not near that travel section at all, the mod incharge no get chill at all.

Infact, I don't even know what I did that made the two moderators piloting the affairs of travel section to ban me, I hardly comment on travels, all I just do is go there and read comment, that's all.

And I was given two years ban for that matter, it must be reverted, that's why am writing to Seun Osewa to see to it.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by nengibo: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
This flag ugly die
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by merits(m): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
KANU is growing wing,BUHARI is growing weak.what a serious fiasco?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:
There is nothing like peace. Peaceful within the system is the best.
RIP English

Professor !
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GameGod(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
wunmi590:

Infact, I don't even know what I did that made the two moderators piloting the affairs of travel section to ban me, I hardly comment on travels, all I just do is go there and read comment, that's all.

And I was given two years ban for that matter, it must be reverted, that's why am writing to Seun Osewa to see to it.
Same to me, i just reported a post, then the mod gave me 6 months ban lol. You should email the super mods, they might lift your ban, but I doubt.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by GILOSKY(m): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
This man should try to ve a rethink on wht is about to do... This man has British passport is vry easy for him, wht of others that knw notin about dis.... there's God oooo
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 5:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
GameGod:

Same to me, i just reported a post, then the mod gave me 6 months ban lol. You should email the supermon, they might lift your ban, but I doubt.

I have sent mail to almost all the mod, nah only one person mail me back.

Telling me he's sorry that he cant help me, that he's not the one controlling the travel section.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Semper247(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
So they have taken it to the level of radicalising the children?

This is wrong, so wrong....

Do these idiots know what they are doing to these children?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Psoul(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
Seriously Speaking , Majority of Kanu's followers doesn't understand why he is agitating. If there is , only few of them does.
There is nothing like peace. Peace within the system is the best.
If he intends to help this generation he shouldn't have come up with concept of this nature.

May God help us all.

Go and work on ur grammar first, then we can consider listening to ur criticism.

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by IPOB123london: 6:25pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN(m): 3:35pm
Seriously Speaking , Majority of Kanu's followers doesn't understand why he is agitating. If there is , only few of them does.
If he intends to help this generation he shouldn't have come up with concept of this nature.

May God help us all.
(Quote) (Report) 20 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)

can black african be discipline enough to reason and face the truth

eziokwu

even a new baby know Buhari don scatter the zoo finis

here a grown man is talking none sense

from that side
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 6:32pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

May God help us all.

Concept of what nature Mr writer?
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Diligence: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
Mehn, those Videos on YouTube about starvation of Biafran children pumps adrenaline into our veins and forever reminds us that the true freedom, justice and equity we so much desire, are only possible with the restoration of Biafra!

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm from the EAST but I can tell you that this man and his household is a confirmed FRAUD... Biafra is a mirage...

God bless Nigeria..

Amoeba where in east are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
If Ipob miscreants would make this a wallpaper for a constant reminder, they would never have been spoiling for yet another war.
R I P.

Agitation for Biafra doesn't necessarily translate into war. They are agitating for a referendum, if I'm right. Although I fault their methods.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2017
madridguy:
Mazi wife tongue igbo ladies can be beautiful shocked

Someone should help me with one.

Ijeoma, Oluchi or Amarachi.

Are you no longer hating?

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2017
Award is cheap integrity is expensive...
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2017
wink clownish masquerade
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by caracas: 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
If Ipob miscreants would make this a wallpaper for a constant reminder, they would never have been spoiling for yet another war.
R I P.
On the contrary pics like this wud further galvanize us the more .
So thanks for the pics reminds us of how evil Nigeria is .

1 Like

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by procky(f): 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
R I P.

2017 is not same as then
There is social media and foreign support now.
and stop using those innocent children pix.
wonder why the west and north are concerned (jealous) of Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 25, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

May God help us all.

I guess u know why he's agitating. Pls enlighten us.
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:
I'm from the EAST but I can tell you that this man and his household is a confirmed FRAUD... Biafra is a mirage...

God bless Nigeria..

I don't think anyone asked u where u come from
Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
R I P.

little do u know that this particular picture expresses the hatred n jealousy the Yoruba n Hausa have for igbos.

it's a motivator.

2 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Kingcesar: 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hahahah they sometin nobody have told you about easterners, NO SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN IGBOLAND. if you doubt me make a frnd with a very rich igbo guy and tell him you want to go on a drink with him in any bar in south east once he enters deir and announces himself as a rich man nobody will give him any fvcking special attention over others!!!!!
0b10010011:
Anambrans re the major agitators of Biafra knowing fully well they re first class Igbos and anxious to exploit there dominance over there fellow kinsmen.

An Ebonyi man who knows he will be a nobody at the actualization of Biafra being the least Igbo is not so freaked about Biafra has he has better representation under Nigeria.

An almighty Enugu is too big for rubbish! They far ahead of an average Igbo. Still a mysery how they fell under South-East cos there orientation is so western!

Abia is a slave to Anambra believing he is a second class citizen.

Imolites re same time civilised but easily influenced. They also will be a nobody in Biafra!

Bitter[/s] truth[s]!

3 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
gberra:
R I P.

Disgusting post. If you really had any respect for these children who were purposefully starved by Awolowo, Gowon and co then you would have the decency to stay out of Biafra topics. Many of these children starved to death because of warmongers like Gowon yet your likes are here condemning peaceful protestors instead of condemning the actual warmongers like Buhari and co who think that self-determination equates to war undecided.

Quel dommage! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) by goodvision12(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
doctimonyeka:

God bless Nigeria..
An afonja spotted

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Emmanuel Oscar And Yohanah Kilus Executed By Boko Haram In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.