Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During (1529 Views)

Native Doctor Who Buys Used Condoms From Prostitute Dies During Sex Romp / Girls Who Ask For Transport Fare After Visitin, Are No Different From Prostitute / Man Stuck Inside His Friend's Wife During Sex From The Back (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by nazanwannem: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2017
A shocked Uber Passenger, Aner Manuel, couldn't help but film an Uber driver who intentionally placed his life in jeopardy as he got a Mouth Action from a prostitute while driving him.

Aner who claimed the incident happened in Chicago around 3am on July 17, got a bigger shock when the Uber company apologized by offering him a mere $10 credit.

According to him, the incident left him stuck in the Uber for two miles, while an intoxicated prostitute groped and performed MouthAction on the driver. Here's what he wrote;

‘As I approached my Uber, I noticed there was a passenger in the front seat. I double checked to make sure I didn’t select UberPool, and then approached the car.

‘I assumed it may have been a family member of some sort. As we pulled off the female in the front (who was clearly on drugs) attempted to open the door and could not even sit straight as the vehicle was in motion.’She then began to grope him and grab him. They began to kiss and she began loosening his belt.

‘As we got further and further from my pickup location I had no idea where I was, so I had to stay in the car. She then proceeded to perform MouthAction.

‘This was my last straw. I asked the driver to drop me off. Since I’ve contacted Uber and they refunded me for trip and gave me a “$10 credit”.

‘They’ve seen this video and are still “investigating”. They have been extremely bad at answering any messages I’ve sent, and I demand something gets done. This is not okay!’

http://www.lailasblog.com/shocked-uber-passenger-films-driver-receiving-oral-sex-from-prostitute-during-ride/

Lalasticlala

Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by NwaAmaikpe: 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

It must have been so frustrating for him.
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by NwaAmaikpe: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

He is certainly gay.

No man turns down such free food.
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by Atiku2019: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by bojan01: 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2017
hmm
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by Fabolousibk1(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2017
Na so...conji na ...bastard
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2017
senseless on the part of them both. He could have killed all 3 of them.Then he an his prick would be limp and lifeless undecided
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2017
shocked

Daaang! What a free LIVE SHOW embarassed
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by EbukaHades10(m): 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
So d guy wey video dem want make dem give am wetin?,Car,money or Medal?. Instead of him to join d driver in d action. The driver sef na

Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by 7footre(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2017
thats some awkward and embarrassing shii and highly irresponsible from the driver. he could have gotten them killed

you only live once thou... thats a different level of adventure
Re: Shocked Uber Passenger Films Driver Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute During by ikombe: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is certainly gay.
No man turns down such free food.
Seconded undecided

(1) (Reply)

Iamairforce1 Is Dating Jodha / If A Girl Is A Hoe Definitely Her Mother Was / Slay Queen Shows Off Her Expensive P@nties, Tattoo In Beautiful Photos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.