Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1440 Views)

How Do I Manage This Emotional Heartbreak / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centred Around A Girl And It Promises A Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by CrystalMax: 9:03am On May 02, 2018
Folks, Please help me with your counsel on the subject matter.
My current heartbreak is giving me tough time within, I am trying hard to work it off but really it's really eating me up still.
Please I need your counsel, thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by enuk80(m): 9:38am On May 02, 2018
No one can tell you how to manage it. You alone can do that all by yourself. You fail to love yourself and love made you think your happiness and life depend on the girl you love. You gave too much of your heart and comment just to pleased the girl you love.

The same way you fall in love with her, that is the same way you have to take your mind of her. Your life does not depend on her

3 Likes

Re: . by Lonestar124: 10:00am On May 02, 2018
No my dear you can pick your broken heart and build it together.... I love myself when treating psychological issues. Entangle yourself on something engrossing whenever I pick up phone or novel to read i magically forget everything that is needed to put into extinction

You can try it, I'm assuring you it won't take a one night you to fade these hectic thought bye bye.
Re: . by CrystalMax: 10:19am On May 02, 2018
Lonestar124:
No my dear you can pick your broken heart and build it together.... I love myself when treating psychological issues. Entangle yourself on something engrossing whenever I pick up phone or novel to read i magically forget everything that is needed to put into extinction

You can try it, I'm assuring you it won't take a one night you to fade these hectic thought bye bye.
Novels eh! I will try that, thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 02, 2018
is not easy sha.. if you're a guy I'll advise you to get a female householder with no emotional involvement. It helps. heartbreaks comes like film you won't even believe it really happened real life. God will console you. try prayers it cures depression. also do push-up it helps a lot.

Finally you will realize that she's the MVP loser.

1 Like

Re: . by CrystalMax: 12:36pm On May 02, 2018
Wiziman:
is not easy sha.. if you're a guy I'll advise you to get a female householder with no emotional involvement. It helps. heartbreaks comes like film you won't even believe it really happened real life. God will console you. try prayers it cures depression. also do push-up it helps a lot.

Finally you're realize that she's the MVP loser.
Thanks bro.
Re: . by peacengine(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2018
CrystalMax:
My current heartbreak is giving me tough time within, I am trying hard to work it off but really it's really eating me up still.

Are you male or female? If you are a man, niggur put yourself together, life goes on. If you are a babe,
Re: . by MrCork: 1:03pm On May 02, 2018
CrystalMax:

..Bro drink ice water..it will help! (No ofeense ) angry

1 Like

Re: . by roarik(f): 1:49pm On May 02, 2018
just pick up the pieces and move on.

1 Like

Re: . by SoapQueen(f): 2:37pm On May 02, 2018
CrystalMax:

The bad news is that there is no particular way of making the pains of a heartbreak go away. The Good News is that the pain goes eventually, you will heal like Wolverine.

Take everything slowly. You might feel drained. Get involved in something you have always wanted to do, a new skill, a new business or a trip to a place you dream of visiting. I'm not sure you if should get a rebound yet. Try to get used to making yourself happy and complete.

1 Like

Re: . by CrystalMax: 3:25pm On May 02, 2018
SoapQueen:

The bad news is that there is no particular way of making the pains of a heartbreak go away. The Good News is that the pain goes eventually, you will heal like Wolverine.

Take everything slowly. You might feel drained. Get involved in something you have always wanted to do, a new skill, a new business or a trip to a place you dream of visiting. I'm not sure you if should get a rebound yet. Try to get used to making yourself happy and complete.
Thanks Soapqueen!
Re: . by Mcy56(f): 4:10pm On May 02, 2018
Dealing with heartbreaks can be tasking especially for introverts. sad
If you have understanding friends, try and relate more with them and engage in sporting activities if you are the keen type.
Also follow the advice earlier given... reading novels.

1 Like

Re: . by SmellingAnus(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro drink ice water..it will help! (No ofeense ) angry
where have you been bro... Good to know you are okay...
Re: . by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 02, 2018
Go and buy super glue, it will do the job grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by CrystalMax: 4:53pm On May 02, 2018
Mcy56:
Dealing with heartbreaks can be tasking especially for introverts. sad
You get the point.
Re: . by Mcy56(f): 6:15pm On May 02, 2018
CrystalMax:
You get the point.
Yeah! I can relate. I'm an introvert and I know how difficult it could be to get out of such mood especially if one is the loyal type that uses his/her whole mind to go into a relationship.
It doesnt take extroverts any time to jump up and move on, that is if they even feel anything self.
Just try and embark on some activities that can take your mind off it. Also try and picture some things you perceived as negative about her and be consoling yourself with it, e.g. if she had said some things to make you feel less of a man but which you overlooked or something like that. With time you will get over it.

2 Likes

Re: . by CrystalMax: 6:23pm On May 02, 2018
Mcy56:

Yeah! I can relate. I'm an introvert and I know how difficult it could be to get out of such mood especially if one is the loyal type that uses his/her whole mind to go into a relationship.
It doesnt take extroverts any time to jump up and move on, that is if they even feel anything self.
Just try and embark on some activities that can take your mind off it. Also try and picture some things you perceived as negative about her and be consoling yourself with it, e.g. if she had said some things to make you feel less of a man but which you overlooked or something like that. With time you will get over it.
Thank you sis. Your words are soothing!

1 Like

Re: . by Mcy56(f): 6:27pm On May 02, 2018
CrystalMax:
Thank you sis. Your words are soothing!
You are welcome bros. I wish you all the very best! cool

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 02, 2018
First and foremost, ghost her. Cut off every form of communication between you two; Facebook, Whatsapp and all that crap. Delete every pic you have of her (you might want to keep the ones in the vault tho), birthday reminders, text messages et al.

Now Rebound ASAP. Get lots of meaningless sex as it helps kill whatever is left of the bond you both had.
Music helps with the healing process; Rap, hip-hop, Heartbreak songs - you decide.

Hit the gym, avoid the bottle. Peace brah.

2 Likes

Re: . by CrystalMax: 6:46pm On May 02, 2018
CorGier:
First and foremost, ghost her. Cut off every form of communication between you two; Facebook, Whatsapp and all that crap. Delete every pic you have of her (you might want to keep the ones in the vault tho), birthday reminders, text messages et al.

Hit the gym, avoid the bottle. Peace brah.
I have done this already. Thanks
Re: . by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 02, 2018
CrystalMax:

I have done this already. Thanks

Good. I know once in a while the urge to reach out to her, check out her profile or even hear her voice might be overwhelming - it's not gon be easy - but you gotta stay strong. Days will turn to weeks, weeks to months and before you know it she becomes just another ex.

Keep your head up; better days ahead.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Teacher Proposes To His Students Mum And The Student And They Both Said Yes / Nigerian Woman Welcomes Son Three Months After Welcoming Twins (photos) / Lady Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiance Told Her She Is Intimidating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.