Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) (42667 Views)

President Buhari To Depart Abuja For FII, Saudi Arabia Monday. Nigerians React / El-Zakzaky And Wife Depart Abuja For India At 6pm / Buhari In A Closed Door Meeting With Six Governors In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Why can't they call Fayose

And is it not our money that they using to travel like this,and they will still collect allowance join

Chaiii my country.....
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Donbigi2(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
So their camera yaff started working again...
OMG it can even video
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Great! I mean great!! They have started well, showing us more than just pictures of the departure ceremonies. Up next :video of arrival ceremony and the big biggy : video of their hearty moment with President Bubu.

What Aisha Buhari could not do, what Okorooji of imo could not do, some bold "selected guests" of the President in exile are about to do.
We are happily expectant..
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bewla(m): 8:51am On Jul 26, 2017
auntysimbiat:
safe journey
what are they planing before the jouney could be perfection lair to us
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Proffdada: 8:52am On Jul 26, 2017
Vutseck:
by the time they are done millions of tax payers money is down the drain

it's all coming to an end soon. The youths have started a revolution
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by delishpot: 8:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria's own Dorobuci leaders. They are our Money spenders and they can floss and flex for the chicks around them.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Yusuf4: 8:58am On Jul 26, 2017
looters I wish their plane crash on their guider way back
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:59am On Jul 26, 2017
why are we this financially recklessness the money used to power that private jet to London and bring it back to Nigeria can liberate 500 youth out of abject poverty Buhari is just a coward that keep deceiving his old useless self
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by cheezy4real(m): 9:06am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Go and check very well

I vouch for credible leaders

Not party

You lied.
I wish that God kills all of them like they travel lik this with our money, younger ones and the rest will be careful.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by thestevens: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2017
these clueless people keep wasting tax payers money.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Dollabiz: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by FriendlyDeji: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Ou r president is out on a medical vacation instead of using our local hospital, all on tax payers money.
Our president went AWOL for 70+ days without showing recourse to his people.
Now our elected thieves in the mould of governors have now abandoned government duties (if at all they've been doing it before) to visit the ailing Lion King; again on tax payers money.
Nigerian youths are you not tired; Ootii sumii ooooo. Lets revolt.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by PointZerom: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2017
DonVikings:
Your Leader nnamdi Kanu is as dumb as his god happens to be chukwu alibo Balotelli, the skulls of dead wild animals. grin

Oponu-joker, you are a wawa Jew, what concerns a wawa Jew with Nigerian affair? grin

Oh, I forgot, you must develop Nigeria whether we like it or not. cheesy

Recieve your healing from chronic ipobism in Jesus name, amen. grin

Mumu post as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Farmkonnect: 9:46am On Jul 26, 2017
For how long will this menace linger? When are we going to have independence? Do black men have black heart? What is the way out?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by anytexy: 9:48am On Jul 26, 2017
Stupidity is all I can see. Nigeria is a failed state period. Some of those so called governors are still wickedly owing months of salaries to the poor workers. May God judge them.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Go and check very well

I vouch for credible leaders

Not party

Keep quiet oga.
I always see your comments and how people insult you. And I pity you.
Sometimes I am tempted to defend you but I found out that you are the cause***
You talk like a goat that is blindly following the butcher.

Can you categorically wheree you chicken-shit president is presently?

Can you point to one meaningful project that he or his useless ministers have embarked on or even completed ?

Can you categorically tell me your life have improved in any way since the inception of this useless administration headed by the charlatan called Buhari ?

Can you show me a single criminal or looter that have been convicted by the so-called anti-corruption charade of the jihadist you call president ? All being held are just based on allegations and are just mere prisoners of conscience.

Are you too young to be a member of the house of rep or senate or a LGA chairman or a Governor or a councillor or a commissioner or a minister ?

Goodluck is corrupt as you and your fellow BMC or whatever they call you sing... Have you guys and your cadavar of a paymaster been able to go after him ?

People die like chikens in the hands of fulani herdsmen... What has the senile old man you and your co-horts suppport been able to do about it ? Instead his proxies sent soldiers to go take over Taraba state as soon as the mambilla militia started fighting back!

The useless government has refused to disclose to date the amount of recovered loot so far for obvious reasons.

Your useless cabal keep wasting taxpayers money in very wicked and stupid attempts to deceive them travelling up and down to buy time. A simple video would have save us a $4,000 daily hanger fee for our Airforce one and a $20,000 one hour visit by our acting president to a cadavar allegedly in Abuja house London as well as the cash just spent to take those useless governors to London allegedly to see a man in high spirits who can't address the nation.

Guy una sins just plenty full ground and I dey look una!
Sarrki!
Sarrki!!
Sarrki!!!
Be warned.
Stop being a loyalist to lies by some fools somewhere.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by obonujoker(m): 9:54am On Jul 26, 2017
bashydemy:

LOL he is a President and you say he has no shame? If you have an uncle as councilor you will be happy to high heaven hahha..

Of cos.. you know I m saying the truth...
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bejeria101(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Make the plane no crash o! We wont entertain stories.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by sarrki(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
bencarson007:

Keep quiet oga.
I always see your comments and how people insult you. And I pity you.
Sometimes I am tempted to defend you but I found out that you are the cause***
You talk like a goat that is blindly following the butcher.

Can you categorically wheree you chicken-shit president is presently?

Can you point to one meaningful project that he or his useless ministers have embarked on or even completed ?

Can you categorically tell me your life have improved in any way since the inception of this useless administration headed by the charlatan called Buhari ?

Can you show me a single criminal or looter that have been convicted by the so-called anti-corruption charade of the jihadist you call president ? All being held are just based on allegations and are just mere prisoners of conscience.

Are you too young to be a member of the house of rep or senate or a LGA chairman or a Governor or a councillor or a commissioner or a minister ?

Goodluck is corrupt as you and your fellow BMC or whatever they call you sing... Have you guys and your cadavar of a paymaster been able to go after him ?

People die like chikens in the hands of fulani herdsmen... What has the senile old man you and your co-horts suppport been able to do about it ? Instead his proxies sent soldiers to go take over Taraba state as soon as the mambilla militia started fighting back!

The useless government has refused to disclose to date the amount of recovered loot so far for obvious reasons.

Your useless cabal keep wasting taxpayers money in very wicked and stupid attempts to deceive them travelling up and down to buy time. A simple video would have save us a $4,000 daily hanger fee for our Airforce one and a $20,000 one hour visit by our acting president to a cadavar allegedly in Abuja house London as well as the cash just spent to take those useless governors to London allegedly to see a man in high spirits who can't address the nation.

Guy una sins just plenty full ground and I dey look una!
Sarrki!
Sarrki!!
Sarrki!!!
Be warned.
Stop being a loyalist to lies by some fools somewhere.

Oga Ade calm down and breathe gently

Am a patriot
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 26, 2017
Thieves! See their big stinking bellies filled with all manner of corrupt things.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bencarson007(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2017
FriendlyDeji:
Ou r president is out on a medical vacation instead of using our local hospital, all on tax payers money.
Our president went AWOL for 70+ days without showing recourse to his people.
Now our elected thieves in the mould of governors have now abandoned government duties (if at all they've been doing it before) to visit the ailing Lion King; again on tax payers money.
Nigerian youths are you not tired; Ootii sumii ooooo. Lets revolt.

Broda mi.
Please help me talk to the likes of that monkey up there called Sarrki... One of the useless youths that keep clapping for this useless administration.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2017
Vutseck:
by the time they are done millions of tax payers money is down the drain

which tax payer money? even at That it's for a just course.. do You know or Have any iota of idea how much was looted under Your hero gej Government both tax payers And oil money... Have You read What Your aunty madam D spent on furniture? bro pack well jare...
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bashydemy(m): 9:59am On Jul 26, 2017
obonujoker:

Of cos.. you know I m saying the truth...

Aneg which truth?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by 212lP: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2017
We hope they come back to tell us the truth without been manipulated
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by Farmkonnect: 9:59am On Jul 26, 2017
Nigeria is not yet a failed state, except you see it as a failed State. We have opportunities to make Nigeria great if we the followers unite,
reasonable, loyal and honest.
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by onunwa21(m): 10:02am On Jul 26, 2017
Buhari, don becum tourist attraction abi?
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

Oga Ade calm down and breathe gently

Am a patriot

I am not surprised you quoted me with another meaningless post.

You are not a patriot at all... You are an online terrorist and a youth that can sell your fellow youths into slavery if you can.

If you are a patriot, you will put this country first before some senile old man who wastes our common. Wealth in one location we don't know because truth be told, we don't know where the nigga is.
Haba what's is wrong with you sef ?

And by the way, my name is not Ade.
I am not an Omoluabi or whatever the yorubas are called with all due respect to the yorubas on this forum.
I am a Niger Deltan.
Guy I fear no man. When anybody is messing up around me, I speak out. And when I am told my fault, I accept them. How can one mofo just hold a country of about 180Million good people save for a few idiots tos ranson and you still stay here clapping for him?
Sarrki!
Sarrki!!
Sarrki!!!
May it never be well for people that are holding Nigeria to ransom. And that includes you except you repent
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by benjoggas: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Don't change your dresses before meeting him these conmen.
I am quite ashamed of these so called Nigeria leaders.
Cereris paribus, extend warmest regards to PMB.

Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
bencarson007:

Broda mi.
Please help me talk to the likes of that monkey up there called Sarrki... One of the useless youths that keep clapping for this useless administration.

You out step your bounds bro

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Visit: Six Governors Depart Abuja For London On Presidential Jet (photos) by bencarson007(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:

You out step your bounds bro

Cc Seun

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala

A ban won't stop me from saying the truth sir Sarrki.
I am not called fearless for show.
So deal with it Mr!
How long will the ban last ?
Rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rotimi Akeredolu Emerges As APC Governorship Candidate In Ondo State / How We Plan To Cripple Nigeria, If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released In 7 Days –MASSOB / Buhari's Executive Order Number 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.