Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... (639 Views)

What Is The Best Answer If A Girl Asks What Do You Want From Me? / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by Hollicom(m): 5:24am On Jul 26, 2017
Debate Of The Day.

A man wants to marry from his village. He lives in Abuja, as a result he sent some money to his father in the village to find him a good wife. His father made a good choice and took all the necessary steps concerning the in-laws of his son. Now he decides to send the wife to his son in the city. He gives her the address of his son. But she arrived the city late. As she gets outside the motor park, the lady wanted to take a taxi to the indicated address. However, she was offered a lift by her husband unknowingly on his way home late from work. The guy took her straight to a hotel and spent the night with her. The next morning, each of them go their separate ways. She took another taxi which finally took her to her husbands house. To her biggest surprise, it's the man with whom she spent the night with in the hotel.

The question is: :
if you were the man or the woman, how would you react?
Men and women, defend yourselves.
The debate is open.
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by ibkkk(f): 5:40am On Jul 26, 2017
This is a serious one.
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by Hollicom(m): 5:45am On Jul 26, 2017
Any defence
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by masterpix(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2017
it only shows the man how loose and promiscuous the wife is .
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by anonymuz(m): 6:14am On Jul 26, 2017
I will just send her back to the village.she isn't a good wife to be. So if it was another man the real man go just dey fool himself.

1 Like

Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by tungstar(m): 6:16am On Jul 26, 2017
laugh over it...... besides both are guilty.
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by anonymuz(m): 6:19am On Jul 26, 2017
tungstar:
laugh over it...... besides both are guilty.
i don't totally agree with you
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by tracyfemmmm: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2017
The man that picks up a lady he just met when he has a wife on the way is also promiscuous. They both deserve each other.
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by beautygboel(f): 6:43am On Jul 26, 2017
The man is as guilty as the lady, to me it is God's own special way of making them to meet but the earthly body made them do the right thing at the wrong time.

Laugh over it and remember the good part

LOL

1 Like

Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by moorevic(m): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
I will accept my fall and continue with her but we will have a serious heart talk.
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by blackonblack(m): 6:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
If na me enh, hmm.

I go knack am again and give her TF back to village straight.

If a woman can cheat on you before even meeting you - just imagine what she will do after.

Hmmm, that kind one go dey fvck your brother for your back o.

I tell you!
Re: Debate Of Day: Please Read The Story And Give An Answer If It Were You... by chynie: 6:56pm On Jul 26, 2017
If they had sex then
They are perfect match
Both lack moral

(1) (Reply)

"15-year-old Girls And Beyond Can't Be Raped By A Single Man - Nigerian Man Publ / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Cleavage In A Loved Up Photo With Her Husband, Kany / Women Are Truly "Wonderful" And Funny Creatures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.