Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,945 members, 7,952,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:58 AM

INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate (15292 Views)

Oyo State Local Government Elections 2018 (Live Updates) / Anambra Elections: Senate Committee Meets With INEC (photos) / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by Philistine(m): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2017
dedons:
hahaha.

You make me laugh.

Now I have finally confirmed your level of stupidity.
Olodo! U better start preparing for next year waec. Dullard!
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by Dollabiz: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2017
Really
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by Marsnizz: 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
This is where the senate got my attention for their first and only good recommendation .

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by lordnigel(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2017
wow i cant believe this. If truely it is true then there is hope for this country. I stand with one Nigeria! God bless Nigerians!!

3 Likes

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by Inspire01: 9:15am On Jul 26, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

The report is fake. Thats not process for how constitution is amended.
D report is not fake bt d constitution has not b amended, if i am not wrong it wil still go tru d 36 state houses of assembly including that of d joint account and it wil b totally rejected by d state assemblies

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by shaddoww: 9:24am On Jul 26, 2017
It's very funny how we behave in dis country. If according to d type of system we run, d local government is a subset of d States den why would inec cum 4rm Abuja to conduct local government election?
Moreso, if we are complaining dat d federal government is too powerful den with dis, will it b less powerful?
So after our general elections now, we will start having another general local government election? Oga oooo.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by miqos02(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2017
better
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by 1miccza: 9:28am On Jul 26, 2017
Nice move i like this
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by miqos02(m): 9:31am On Jul 26, 2017
shaddoww:
It's very funny how we behave in dis country. If according to d type of system we run, d local government is a subset of d States den why would inec cum 4rm Abuja to conduct local government election?
Moreso, if we are complaining dat d federal government is too powerful den with dis, will it b less powerful?
So after our general elections now, we will start having another general local government election? Oga oooo.
how many state governments conducts elections as at when due. do you know that peter obi didn't conduct lg elections for more than 7 years
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by jinneyb(m): 9:32am On Jul 26, 2017
Actually I don't know why am feeling a sense of doubt in this news, too good to be true and too fast to be real.

The source, the news body, the actors of the process...everything seems off.

My opinion though.
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by FakoMaybach1: 9:35am On Jul 26, 2017
Dino melaye has brought another great bill now nobody is hailing him
I hate the hypocrisy of some Nigerians. Dino has sat up and it is favoring the whole Nigeria. Whatever made him sit up should continue abeg

The senate under saraki is doing a good job, it is the best assembly so far. They are under the most pressure and they are trying to meet up to expectations

4 Likes

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by bashydemy(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2017
profhezekiah:
Bros compromise is an understatement that never measured up at all, LASIEC is the (S)election part of APC, APC employed even ad hoc staff

Even when votes was counted at each polling units? hahhaha loosers always wail..
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by pally212(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by bashydemy(m): 9:55am On Jul 26, 2017
Realdeals:

I wanted to tutor you on what I meant with that statement, but after knowing you created a thread asking if you can study medicine with the below result, I stopped. Explaining to you is a waste.

You wicked hahha, That boy though he should have use his time to study to pass his Exams hahha
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by bashydemy(m): 9:58am On Jul 26, 2017
FakoMaybach1:
Dino melaye has brought another great bill now nobody is hailing him
I hate the hypocrisy of some Nigerians. Dino has sat up and it is favoring the whole Nigeria. Whatever made him sit up should continue abeg

The senate under saraki is doing a good job, it is the best assembly so far. They are under the most pressure and they are trying to meet up to expectations

But that bill won't see the light as state assemblies will reject them haha.
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by pyman11(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2017
I love the amendment especially the separation of account between the states and local government because some state governors are cheating the local government
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by dedons: 10:05am On Jul 26, 2017
adioolayi:

He is right.....Arguing with someone of your calibre is a total waste of time. I will suggest you go back for tutorials on how to pass your O'level ...Stop wasting Away on Nairaland.
Hope you can see how stupiid you also are?

I will tutor and lecture every single member of your family up to the highest certificate holder in your entire lineage.

You are just too foolish to believe everything you see online.

I guess you are still a kid who''s still being spoon fed.

lest I forget, the highest certificate holder in your entire family can't stand me on any ground.

mu-mu.
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by dedons: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2017
ivolt:

Lack of comprehension ?
Not at all.
Zombie!
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by dedons: 10:09am On Jul 26, 2017
Philistine:

Hahaha.

You make me laugh kid.

Can you upload your waec result and let me upload mine.

Then we compare and see how stupid your parents have been about your education.

It's a Zombie like you who believes every rubbish he sees online.

Finally kid, You need to prepare well so that you won't end up with that kind of result I uploaded.

Ewu!
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:12am On Jul 26, 2017
Realdeals:

I wanted to tutor you on what I meant with that statement, but after knowing you created a thread asking if you can study medicine with the below result, I stopped. Explaining to you is a waste.
lol
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by obonujoker(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2017
shaddoww:

Yes... see wat happened in the just concluded Lagos local govt elections... robbery...
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by obonujoker(m): 10:16am On Jul 26, 2017
bashydemy:

But that bill won't see the light as state assemblies will reject them haha.

Why do you hate Nigeria progress??
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2017
Best decision ever!
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by Philistine(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2017
dedons:
Hahaha.

You make me laugh kid.

Can you upload your waec result and let me upload mine.

Then we compare and see how stupid your parents have been about your education.

It's a Zombie like you who believes every rubbish he sees online.

Finally kid, You need to prepare well so that you won't end up with that kind of result I uploaded.

Ewu!
That result can only make you a Traditional herbalist, no institution will admit a dimwit like you!
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by ajugbo: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2017
that's good news but is the story true
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by Fawklicant: 10:20am On Jul 26, 2017
Philistine:

But it is very obvious that his WAEC result post (@ dedons) was him goofing around. It is laced with plenty sarcasm! Are Nigerians now too hungry to even recognize a joke when they hear one? C'mmon man! Cut him some slack.

2 Likes

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by AlwaysUltraPad: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2017
shaddoww:
where did you hear that LG is only a subset of a state and not subject to federal input? Why do we have people voting for president from LG in an election organized by inec ? By law , the LGs are autonomous.

The election mustn't hold on the same day.

INEC could give opposition a chance faster than the SIEC.
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by 212lP: 10:27am On Jul 26, 2017
This bill is to take effect from when?..not just saying it buh implementing its effect...
Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by dedons: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2017
Fawklicant:

But it is very obvious that his WAEC result post (@ dedons) was him goofing around. It is laced with plenty sarcasm! Are Nigerians now too hungry to even recognize a joke when they hear one? C'mmon man! Cut him some slack.
God bless you bro.

You know we have too many frustrated people on Nairaland.

The only thing they ever think of is hate and anger.

So I don't really blame their stupidity.

They think they can stand me on a normal day.

Have a nice day bro.

1 Like

Re: INEC To Now Conduct Local Government Elections – Senate by dedons: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2017
Philistine:

That result can only make you a Traditional herbalist, no institution will admit a dimwit like you!
at least, a Herbalist still have a good future ahead of him, unlike you who don't even know his real parents and living life like a scalar quantity.

You better start planning your already miserable life well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFP Or Nigerian Army? Who Lied About The 30 Military Men Killed By Boko Haram?. / Boko Haram Kills 7 Soldiers In Baroua, Niger Republic / As The Law Stands: Peter Obi And The Issue Of Offshore Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.