Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,864 members, 7,828,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (1043 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Am Confused by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 08, 2010
Hello Nairalanders.Please if you go through my last post .You will know what am talking about.Here is the problem,My GF has been forming Virginity since we meet.But yesterday i was able to fingered her and there was no blood stain,i questioned her and she said she is still a virgin, i was like , OMG You r still a virgin after i fingered you and no blood stain,she said she was only fingered once by someone else and there was no blood stain.right now am scared because i love this girl so much that it hurt me so badly. it the lie that hurt me , should i still believe her ?Is it possible i finger a Virgin and and no blood.am trying to tell her to tell me the truth or it over.because of her i stop my other pussy from calling me.now she might be calling me a mugu?wat do you thin.can she still be virgin?
Re: Am Confused by essarios(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2010
there are two sides to this story, the truth/lie and the misunderstanding, if you happen to fall on the misunderstanding you are gonna feel even more heart pain than u are feeling now. it is possible to have no blood stain even after fingering, the membrane that you are looking for may have been severed long due to work and she never knew, and yet again who am i to know, i dont know her to say she works. But that is a know possibility.
dont be harsh on her, think it, she can be tested for virginity you cant, if she left you for not being a virgin that wouln't sound funny would it.
Re: Am Confused by Demdem(m): 8:58am On Feb 08, 2010
@ Poster

Honestly u are funny. i think u should leave her in her own interest. undecided
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2010
@dumb poster

BIOLOGY101
if you think you can take a woman's virginity with your fingers then you are a damn fool and need to grow up.
ask yourself this question: what happens when women put tampons? is that not the same place where you put your finger? do you think that your gal never ever played with herself before? do you also think that if she played with herself she will loose her virginity?

educate yourself about women before accusing her "for the wrong reasons".
she may still be a virgin and if she isnt then it wont be down to someone fingering her. . . . . . . unless you have fingers that look like a fist.

also remember that some women can loose their virginity LONG before they have sex through many different means.
Re: Am Confused by waleski(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2010
People are so uneducated so u want 2 throw a tantrum over ur unfounded accusation
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2010
I think you might be right posters,But i was told my finger woun't enter into her virgina if she is a Virgin?
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2010
Please educate yourself, a girl can break the hymen during vigorous exercises not s3x for you naysayers grin It is also possible for your finger not to have reached the hymen because your finger is not your stick. On the other hand she is a virgin why do you want to unvirginise her? are you prepared to marry her? Or do you just want to dig in and sprint? undecided
Re: Am Confused by sexybabes(f): 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
timothy001:

I think you might be right posters,But i was told my finger woun't enter into her virgina if she is a Virgin?
Who told u that?
Re: Am Confused by r231(m): 3:13pm On Feb 08, 2010
passing
Re: Am Confused by THEAMAKA(f): 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2010
OMG!! virgin virgin virgin, this is ridiculous.
who the hell bleeds off of a finger? you act like your penetrating the eye of a needle or something. who bleeds from a finger? is that your first time? or what have your friends been telling you?
Re: Am Confused by lonelypal(m): 3:31pm On Feb 08, 2010
Like Mr Brown JAY suggested,
It appears u studied biology in d classroom alone, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Am Confused by kpolli(m): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
do u love her cos she is a virgin?
Re: Am Confused by RyanShort(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2010
Bloody hell, i can see a lot of nairalanders on this thread needs sex education 001, a one day old little baby's little finger is long enough to rupture an hymen FFS. You are the second guy she has confessed has prodded, poked, licked, sucked, explored every orifice in her body, yet she is still forming virgin because virginity is synonymous with a virtuous Godfearing woman who respects her body, she is still a virgin indeed, i can't fit shout cheesy IgnoraNCE is indeed bliss cool

As per Nigerian girls partaking in vigorous sports, thought i had heard it all cheesy

I love this website grin
Re: Am Confused by iice(f): 8:08pm On Jul 10, 2010

(1)

Ladies If U R Caught Up In A Very Heavy Rain Can U Urinate On Urself If Pressed? / How Do You "get Rid" Of An Ex? / Trapped In The 'friend' Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.