Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,902 members, 7,956,404 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected (22954 Views)

Man Rejected A Bus That Later Had An Accident That Killed All The Passengers / 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected / 5 Signs Your Travel Visa Application Will Be Rejected - MUST READ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by wayodude(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2017
Visa? whats that?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by RaeMystix: 12:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
@.........Come read this Info ohhh
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 26, 2017
How does one explain thé source of his income again kwanu?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Richy4(m): 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:
How does one explain thé source of his income again kwanu?

Your bank statement will speak for you...If you are a worker, your salary or wages will reflect on your bank statement monthly..

if you are an investor or own your company, the returns will be reflected on your account...They will ask you what u do for a living but again your bank statement will back it up based on the wages and salaries reflecting monthly or weekly on your account..

the only people exempted from this are students..but again they will ask for the bank statement of whoever that volunteers to pay for the fees to know if they really got that kinda money
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Richy4:

Your bank statement will speak for you...If you are a worker, your salary or wages will reflect on your bank statement monthly..

if you are an investor or own your company, the returns will be reflected on your account...They will ask you what u do for a living but again your bank statement will back it up based on the wages and salaries reflecting monthly or weekly on your account..

the only people exempted from this are students..but again they will ask for the bank statement of whoever that volunteers to pay for the fees to know if they really got that kinda money
what if the bank account was newly opened?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Richy4(m): 3:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
durentchigozie:
what if the bank account was newly opened?

If the account is newly opened, Then where have you been keeping your money previously...Their believe is that a genuine individual cannot keep large sum of money @ home...

Going abroad does not need fasting and prayers..all they want to know is

1. If you can be able to sustain or provide for yourself when you get there..
2. you will not become a burden to your host country, by looking for a job there, job that should have been for the citizens,( except if you have special skills required by the country) or become a beggar so that they will have to deport you with tax payers money...

that's why they need your bank statement..

2 Likes

Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
Right post at the right time.... My visa application interview comes up on Tuesday... I have my statement of acct ready, my employers letter, my hotel booking, my 400l course form which shows I have to come back to write my finally exams afta the convention that I have an invitation(I am a worker currently roundup my BSc program, my wife runs our very successful farm business..... What else can I nid? Am sure am good to go
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by phoenix480(m): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
There are two main reasons visa applications are rejected:
(a) You don't have strong ties to your Country
Your profile looks good. Also add your wedding certificate to demonstrate good ties to the Country.

(b) You don't have enough funds to sustain yourself for the trip
If your account balance is in Naira, it will be converted to dollars/pounds/euros etc to see if it's enough for the duration of the trip so ensure the amount is sufficient, before granting the visa

Best of luck.

MVLOX:
Right post at the right time.... My visa application interview comes up on Tuesday... I have my statement of acct ready, my employers letter, my hotel booking, my 400l course form which shows I have to come back to write my finally exams afta the convention that I have an invitation(I am a worker currently roundup my BSc program, my wife runs our very successful farm business..... What else can I nid? Am sure am good to go
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
phoenix480:
There are two main reasons visa applications are rejected:
(a) You don't have strong ties to your Country
Your profile looks good. Also add your wedding certificate to demonstrate good ties to the Country.

(b) You don't have enough funds to sustain yourself for the trip
If your account balance is in Naira, it will be converted to dollars/pounds/euros etc to see if it's enough for the duration of the trip so ensure the amount is sufficient, before granting the visa

Best of luck.

My acct is not a prb... It's has some meters inside if u knw wat I mean... Wat if I did traditional marriage just asking ooo cuz I don't indeed to go there with a marriage certificate even if I have one
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Habisoye: 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2017
Abeg help me oo, my interview is next week friday and i've just discovered i comitted in the Ds-160 form.

i filled Museum address as place of stay and contact address in the U.S instead of the hotel address.
Please gurus in the house,

1. is there a way i can resolve this on the form
2. And if i fill a new form and disregard the old form, how would i sort out the issue of barcode, cos am sure it won't match with the appointment confirmation again?
2. Or i can go to the interview like that and defend it claiming it's an error when i was filling the form?
3. Wont this hinder my interview success, cos i know 'where will you be staying in the US?' is usually a common question.

Please Gurus, help me.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sniper12:
in 2005 i was refused uk visa, instead of appealing i reapplied. and was given

You didn't tell us when you reapplied? Was it same year or when...?
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
freddywells81:

You didn't tell us when you reapplied? Was it same year or when...?
a month later.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by Habisoye: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2017
Someone should please reply to my post nah.
I beg i dont want to lose this visa interview.

Habisoye:
Abeg help me oo, my interview is next week friday and i've just discovered i comitted ERROR in the Ds-160 form.

i filled Museum address as place of stay and contact address in the U.S instead of the hotel address.
Please gurus in the house,

1. is there a way i can resolve this on the form
2. And if i fill a new form and disregard the old form, how would i sort out the issue of barcode, cos am sure it won't match with the appointment confirmation again?
2. Or i can go to the interview like that and defend it claiming it's an error when i was filling the form?
3. Wont this hinder my interview success, cos i know 'where will you be staying in the US?' is usually a common question.

Please Gurus, help me.
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by phoenix480(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2017
No need to perform the traditional wedding solely for this purpose.

I only mentioned the Wedding certificate since you mentioned your wife.

Your application profile seems good enough for the visa.

MVLOX:

My acct is not a prb... It's has some meters inside if u knw wat I mean... Wat if I did traditional marriage just asking ooo cuz I don't indeed to go there with a marriage certificate even if I have one
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by MVLOX(m): 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2017
phoenix480:
No need to perform the traditional wedding solely for this purpose.

I only mentioned the Wedding certificate since you mentioned your wife.

Your application profile seems good enough for the visa.

Thank u much... I hope to come share the good new here wen it's done
Re: 5 Signs Your Visa Application Will Be Rejected by ojootaru: 6:57am On Jun 22, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocate Or Stay In Nigeria (serious Dilemma ) / 7 Types Of People You Meet On An Airplane / RRS Officers Rescued Driver Who Got Ill in Motion on Third Mainland Bridge Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.