Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex (41042 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by UnimkeAk(m): 4:23am On Jul 27, 2017
itsJude:
he shld mock him well, forming fine boy online without cash

Let him go and work and become a beta person, i hate lazy stagnant people

som1 will just stay and want a girl to remain in poverty with him, broke men are not only broke in the pocket they are also broke in the brain

Dude the girl is only with him for securities.
Not love bro

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Realhommie(m): 6:12am On Jul 27, 2017
Eaugusta:
If u are broke in ur pocket and rich in ur brain, no problem cus we can put our rich brain together and work things out that will make us rich in our pockets. The problem is some guys are broke in both pocket and brain and how do u expect a lady to cope with that. My grandma said to me, his current pocket doesn't matter in as much as he has a direction and a purpose.
I don talk my own finish oh
Ehihebolo, this is the first time I'll be seeing you here since the first time, grin...

Where have you been?
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by tk4rd: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2017
itsJude:
did u notice the dates? He wished her hbd and was bragging that she is his love, why wouldnt they finish him, who give poor man mouth to talk, he shld go and work
They can do whatever they like now.. One thing is,, as long as they are still alive, the story will still come back..
Meanwhile, social media noise is not love.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 27, 2017
lefulefu:

she go dump the big belle guy for another guy more richer than him grin.this is obvious.the pot belly guy fuk up big time mocking the ex...a real guy no dey act like dat.

LOL lefu see as you fine anyhow for dp grin

That your smile go they wet all these nairaland girls choi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Ladyjumong(f): 7:28am On Jul 27, 2017
It's abvious the gurl z after the dude money, her ex z far more gud lukin dan the new dude, if i was her ex i do take up the challenge nd hustle harder, she sure will cum bk, the new guy is insecure tho... or else he wouldnt ave join dah mocking, it a gud tin he knws dah the gurl z into him cus of his money, his luks tho...
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by lordskenny(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
itsJude:

som1 will just stay and want a girl to remain in poverty with him, broke men are not only broke in the pocket they are also broke in the brain
itsJude:

som1 will just stay and want a girl to remain in poverty with him, [b] broke men are not only broke in the pocket they are also broke in the brain
[/b]
itsJude:

. I feel pain in my heart for you. you lack experience and you don't know anything. are you saying all poor people are lazy. because some doesn't drive big car or live in a big house. you are wrong. life is more than that. but you too will still learn your lesson in a due time sha
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Chijosky(m): 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
At the end none of them will marry her, as for the ex he should look for another girlfriend, friendship and marriage are not the same, the girl is now second hand sef I don't know why that fat azz is making noise
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
sonofLuci:

LOL lefu see as you fine anyhow for dp grin

That your smile go they wet all these nairaland girls choi grin grin
brotha na just innocent smile grin grin grin
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by FRANKOSKI(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2017
TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Eaugusta(f): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Realhommie:
Ehihebolo, this is the first time I'll be seeing you here since the first time, grin...

Where have you been?
Boss i'm just on a low key
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Realhommie(m): 6:12am On Jul 28, 2017
Eaugusta:

Boss i'm just on a low key
Aha, good one.. You know who this is right
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Eaugusta(f): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2017
Realhommie:
Aha, good one.. You know who this is right
Yes nah, Dennis. In another news bro how is the country treating you
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Realhommie(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
Eaugusta:

Yes nah, Dennis. In another news bro how is the country treating you
Smile..

My dear, my life is in God's hands and not in the country's.. Can't complain coz God has been so faithful challenges notwithstanding.. Shalom
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by alexis007(m): 7:34am On Jul 29, 2017
DivinelyBlessed:

Very well analyzed. It also hinted that you might be gay somewhere in there. You might want to correct that
So because I don't chase skirts around...I'm now gay?

That impression needs correction too, my brother.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by alexis007(m): 7:42am On Jul 29, 2017
freshkik:

Blud of jexox, nig*a u gay!? undecided
I can never be gay. Maybe I didn't put it too well, like someone pointed out. I've a harem of hoes I invite over when I'm Hot.

Any other problem
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by freshkik(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2017
alexis007:
I can never be gay. Maybe I didn't put it too well, like someone pointed out. I've a harem of hoes I invite over when I'm Hot.

Any other problem
Lol no probs bro, it was confusing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Identical Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers (pics) / Real Life Angel Has Fallen From The Sky In London | See Scary Photos / What's The Difference Between Having Sex And Love-making?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.