Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex (40988 Views)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos) / Hot Lady & Her Man Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by stane007: 1:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
So, a South African lady left her boyfriend for a richer guy and the new boyfriend has been mocking the ex-boyfriend on Facebook.

According to the lady, Lebohang, the reason she left her ex-boyfriend, Shaun who is a stylist is because he only cares about social media fame, and he doesn’t even have a house of his own, and can’t afford to marry her.

Her new boyfriend, Nico Matlala is now mocking her ex-boyfriend, Shaun on Facebook saying it's not about just rocking matching outfits alone.

http://www.lailasblog.com/south-african-man-takes-facebook-mock-fellow-guy-took-girlfriend/

Cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by stane007: 1:06pm On Jul 26, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
he shld mock him well, forming fine boy online without cash

Let him go and work and become a beta person, i hate lazy stagnant people

som1 will just stay and want a girl to remain in poverty with him, broke men are not only broke in the pocket they are also broke in the brain

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sometimes all these worldly artiste do talk facts.

Why give a biiitch your heart when she'd rather have a purse

Lil Wayne 2014

193 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Shaun guy oozes of maturity. He gave them good response. grin

The babe and her current boo are insane. Their lives evolve around her ex.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
The Shaun guy oozes of maturity. He gave them a good responses. grin

The babe and her current boo are insane. Their lives evolve around her ex.
bia where u see shaun responses, its only the first pix, abi u no understand the story

91 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by VargasVee(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2017
The Nico guy is actually senseless to think the girl left the other one because of love. Let him be making noise, until she finds a guy richer than him undecided

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 26, 2017
itsJude:
bia where u see shaun responses, its only the first pix, abi u no understand the story
The first respond thanking God and wishing her a Happy Birthday was Shaun's. Read again.

Since she knew the guy was broke and after social media fame, she should have moved on with her current boo instead of coming on social media to call him out. And the silly guy joined in mocking the dude.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 26, 2017
Kai... See finishing.

If say you get money now, she for no leave u fine guy.

Which girl go leave that kind fine slim guy for that fat black balloon if say the fine one get money.

Poverty u will never have peace o. U have taken away what is dear to someone.
We all know the girl doesn't like the new Boo. Na money cause am.
grin

Sexybbstar how u see am? undecided

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Benita27:
The first respond thanking God and wishing her a Happy Birthday was Shaun's. Read again.

Since she knew the guy was broke and after social media fame, she should have moved on with her current boo instead of coming on social media to call him out. And the silly guy joined in mocking the dude.
did u notice the dates? He wished her hbd and was bragging that she is his love, why wouldnt they finish him, who give poor man mouth to talk, he shld go and work

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Khd95(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
The current nigga had better shag her wella cos the hoe will leave him when she meet some one richer than him,just like how she left her ex.

She will complain you can't afford private jet,shopping spree in Paris,etc grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Khd95:
The current nigga had better shag her wella cos the hoe will leave him when she meet some one richer than him,just like how she left her ex.

She will complain you can't afford private jet,shopping spree in Paris,etc grin
last last she didnt love the fine guy self

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2017
itsJude:
did u notice the dates? He wished her hbd and was bragging that she is his love, why wouldnt they finish him, who give poor man mouth to talk, he shld go and work
LMAO. cheesy grin Someone is celebrating his ex, is that a crime?. Anyway, the other guy's comment was too immature and if he leaves this girl Shaun will definitely have the last laugh.

14 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by warriorPedigree: 1:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Men the ex is broke but has more class than the bloated rich guy, see his own comment all mature, if I'm him I'd take this as a challenge and make money. The ho eye go clear, she will show back, I'd bang the life outta her , make a come back show then dump her after she has accepted my marriage proposal and fixed a wedding date.

24 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
t
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by LexngtonSteele: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
All 3 are losers-

1. The brokeass BF - he should double his hustle.

2. Rich new BF - a rich man usually is self-confident and has no point to prove.

3. The girl - her MEOW is basically being stretched back and forth.

EVERYTHING is online these days.... Soon people would come to discuss the sound of their farts

16 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by mozatt1: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
kids on the loose

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by iMUMUweh(m): 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
shocked

that is what you get when you don't service her engine well...

now this new guy has resset her brain to factory settings..

my verdict :

shovels are loyal, but hoes? king never!

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by abishi11: 3:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
na buhari i blame angry angry

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by jashar(f): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
undecided

The new guy reeks of insecurity.... my goodness!!!

What point exactly is he trying to prove?

Real men don't do that....

But who are the mods that move LAWMA materials to FP sef?
undecided

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by bumi10(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
ok
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by holakun11: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
na overfeeding dey worry all of them

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Newboss(m): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
Funny people fooling fools.

In the guy's mind he has a girlfriend. LMAO

5 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
warriorPedigree:
Men the ex is broke but has more class than the bloated rich guy, see his own comment all mature, if I'm him I'd take this as a challenge and make money. The ho eye go clear, she will show back, I'd bang the life outta her , make a come back show then dump her after she has accepted my marriage proposal and fixed a wedding date.
If the rich one she's currently with goes bankrupt, she'll either divorce if they're married, break up with him if they're still dating, or start sleeping around for sustenance, and the mumu thinks he found a worthy woman.

8 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by SmartyPants(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
Why are some girls so idiotic?

4 Likes

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by bbbabes(f): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2017
next thing na Gun go end am

1 Like

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by sukkot: 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
get yo money mayne lmao. daz all i got. maybe the nigga below got more
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by ybalogs(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
How e take concern us to have made FP?
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by achieversbizpro(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
please i need seun osewa contact for advert. i want my advert to be on the comment page. i ve tried paying to place it on tru ad banner but there was no effect.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by ybalogs(m): 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
SmartyPants:
Why are some girls so idiotic?
So you still don't know every good thing a lady does is a mistake? Never get mad at them cos that's just how God made them.
Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sneaky Slay Queen Thief who does not even really have money but has been called out by some of his sugar mommies in SA.

I pity Lebo because by the time she finds out who Nico really is, it may be too late.

I hope Shaun utilizes this opportunity and do good for himself.

Anyways.....

Don’t hate the player, hate the game.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between A South African Lady, Her Ex-boyfriend And Her New Man Mocking The Ex by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hmm Amazing!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Her NYSC POP At Enugu Stadium Right Now / What Do You Think About This Wedding Invitation / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.