Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? (4118 Views)

Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / Any Form Of Make Up Is A Turn Off For Me, Am I Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by bbbabes(f): 9:12pm On Aug 22, 2017
African women are the most beautiful in the world. Like this one in the picture. She is your wife.

That aside, check out the real Street slay Queens with glowing dark skins here.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/stop-what-you-are-doing-guys-which-of.html

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by dingbang(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2017
Specially sent from Baal to deceive sons of men like lefulefu.
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
and her boyfriend cant even tell her dat the makeup is too much shocked
see eyebrows grin grin grin grin
god ooo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by HMZi: 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
SHE ls beautiful just wrong application of make up

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
dingbang:
Specially sent from Baal to deceive sons of men like lefulefu.
decieve who? cheesy
with a face like dat wey don turn to mask cos of too much paint grin
Femieddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
make una come see eyebrows of life grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by IamLEGEND1: 9:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Is that an eagle on her forehead?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by ojun50(m): 9:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
Sarrki come nd see yr babe oh
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by chocnova(m): 9:34pm On Aug 22, 2017
Who's sister is this?? angry grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by BiafranBushBoy: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
Please, I am cooking hot water... how can I know when the water is okay to bring down? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
listening to psquare 'nobody ugly o' grin
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2017
When you hear MrCork likes only fair ladies.grin grin
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Awon ti bad and boujee united grin eleribu someborri grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
listening to psquare 'nobody ugly o' grin

See my nigga.. That one na wash grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by decatalyst(m): 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2017
She got her eyebrows inspiration from batman grin

The funny thing be say her bobo go dey tell her say: baby, you are the most beautiful thing around here today....Just for her to eat quick and they get behind close doors for the real action. Whether he use pillow or towel cover the face, we no con know sha grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by sarrki(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fine babe
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by sarrki(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
ojun50:
Sarrki come nd see yr babe oh

She make sense
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by ojun50(m): 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
sarrki:

She make sense
lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by pweshboi(m): 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2017
Shii whose Bae is dis?
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Jarizod:

See my nigga.. That one na wash grin
na you see am like dat o wink
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by dacovajnr: 10:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

decieve who? cheesy
Femieddy
luminouz
She's the bearer of the Osun Oshogbo Festival Calabash also known as "Arugba" as you can see for yourself...

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

decieve who? cheesy
Femieddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
Lmaoooooo!!! I will pass!!!
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
dacovajnr:
She's the bearer of the Osun Oshogbo Festival Calabash also known as "Arugba" as you can see for yourself...
hahaha grin

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Only1mi(f): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Is that an eagle on her forehead?

Looks like a bat
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by bbbabes(f): 10:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
If this one mess............
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by FemiEddy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2017
lefulefu:

decieve who? cheesy
Femieddy
dacovajnr
luminouz
if dis lady winks at me with this make up, I will just collapse grin I cant survive it
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by FutureLeader00: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
she looks like a demon grin
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by marisdgreat(f): 11:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
Please, I am cooking hot water... how can I know when the water is okay to bring down? embarassed
put your hand inside the water for 20mins to check

1 Like

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Cool23(m): 11:48pm On Aug 22, 2017
When ur girl is related to baboons
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Alexbrain(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
Discovering your talents and building up your skills with be a very productive way to tackle unemployment and become an entrepreneur.
Check out this free online book that will help you with that
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738
http://okadabooks.com/book/about/talent__the_bomb/12751#
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Aquariann: 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2017
I'm more concerned about the quantity of food in her plate... Was she starving before the dinner date?
Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by MrCork: 3:30am On Aug 23, 2017
bbbabes:
African women are the most beautiful in the world. Like this one in the picture. She is your wife.

That aside, check out the real Street slay Queens with glowing dark skins here.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/stop-what-you-are-doing-guys-which-of.html

...that's Oyindidi from nairaland!!((SMH)) undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? by Dillusionist(m): 5:48am On Aug 23, 2017
lol..the make up is much though the lady is beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

How My Friend Caught Her Husband In Bed With Her Younger Brother / 25 Miraclous Facts Of Sex And What You Need To Know / CR7 Had An Erection When The Free-kick Call Was Made...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.