Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown (1278 Views)

Masked Ben Bruce: This Is How We Are Living In US, I Can't Wait To Return / Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG / Akeredolu To Build Road Linking Ondo To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Realdeals(m): 4:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
State of the road

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by sarrki(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jonah and common sense senator are failure

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Realdeals(m): 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
Reaction

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by sarrki(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
Jonah failed current generation

Uncle Jonah failed generation yet unborn

But uncle Jonah is our brother

Our leader we will forgive him

That criminal called KANU will not be forgiven

He's a tyrant and leader of a renegade criminal gang

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Realdeals(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2017
More

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
While ipob miscreants are claiming he did 2nd Niger bridge upto 50%

Someone that can't fix a tarred road less than 150kilomters

Will now construct a bridge of billions of naira

Igbos miscreants are the most gullible renegade terrorist group in the whole world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Realdeals(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
Fashola should please come to their rescue, because this is a road that leads to a Federal university.

cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
Give us BIAFRA!!!

That's all we hear..

Yet, NDDC only recorded one finished project since OBJ tried to help them develop. Billions, no show.

Yet, their states collect thrice what others collect...no show!

Yet, dem civil service population no reach 5million, dem dey owe..

Useless lots. Them no start with their useless leaders...

Then get all preferential treatment, yet, shouts marginalization!

iPod yoots, together with your albino director......

5 Likes

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by baralatie(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2017
Realdeals:
State of the road
it is a pity that in the name of blogging that some people will pelt falsehood to an extent.
That road does not lead to Senator Ben Bruce house in Brass because brass and otuoke are two extremes in ogbia,brass and definitely not former bayelsa state governor timipre sylva.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
I don't know how true is this but if actually it leads to this prominent citizens Nd they left it undone,then they ve failed. Its a big shame.
Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by baralatie(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
I don't know how true is this but if actually it leads to this prominent citizens Nd they left it undone,then they ve failed. Its a big shame.
have you been to brass before?
Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by eyeview: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2017
It doesnt. I think someone wants to draw attention to the road's deplorable state at the detriment of those men's name.

Meanwhile, some people up there are already attacking igbos for the road, what is really wrong with most of the kids like sarrki on this forum? Why so fixated on a people who dont know they exist

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by vedaxcool(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2017
grin grin Jonathan, Ben Bruce and Failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by divinehand2003(m): 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Lol
Now mama piss will blame Buhari for the state of the road leading to Jonathan's Village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by meezynetwork(m): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2017
Idiots southern leaders

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Okoroawusa: 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2017
I BLAME BUHARI!
kikikikikikiki(in nnamdi kanu's voice)

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Ababadada: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2017
Thank you for this your post I am from there this is what we see. Posterity will judge them
Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Ababadada: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2017
baralatie:

it is a pity that in the name of blogging that some people will pelt falsehood to an extent.
That road does not lead to Senator Ben Bruce house in Brass because brass and otuoke are two extremes in ogbia,brass and definitely not former bayelsa state governor timipre sylva.
The poster is hundred percent correct that is road lead to those mentioned politicians. I am from Bayelsa state

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by baralatie(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
Ababadada:
The poster is hundred percent correct that is road lead to those mentioned politicians. I am from Bayelsa state
you don't know the road to otueke and you are saying the poster is correct.be deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Standing5(m): 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
sarrki:
Jonah failed current generation

Uncle Jonah failed generation yet unborn

But uncle Jonah is our brother

Our leader we will forgive him

That criminal called KANU will not be forgiven

He's a tyrant and leader of a renegade criminal gang
Now that you guys have tamed GEJ he can be forgiven. It is Kanu's time now. Blood Fulani dude.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by maestrojohn(m): 7:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
J
Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by Sagay212: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2017
Just read the facebook comments by the ijaw youths..you can tell these are people who use their brain to reason and judge issues properly. They are not blinded by tribal deceits of their political elites unlike the cursed akpu chewing goats who are supporting thieves from all corners of Nigeria just because jonathan lost an election. They are still crying till today because of an election they lost. it's now they want biafrau.d but won't hold their governors and senators to account. I've never seen a people as excruciatingly daft as the ipods.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsan React To The State Of The Road Linking GEJ, Ben Bruce, Sylva Hometown by samisj4real(m): 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2017
Anyone saying GEJ is or was a failure is a greater failure

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Senator Dino Malaye Flaunts His Ferrari Spider Worth N150million / FG To Split Fashola, Amaechi, Dambazau’s Ministries. / ”I Waited Under Sun Just To Vote For You, But You Failed Me” -lady Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.