Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) (26367 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Makkah (Photos) / President Buhari Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Rapture4real(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2017
FriendNG:
Ii dont trust all this pastors with half head cap. Hope they are not planning to christianixe Nigeria.

Christianise,We have never heard such terminology before unlike Islamise
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by FriendNG: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2017
Rapture4real:

Christianise,We have never heard such terminology before unlike Islamise

Why will you hear when hypocrisy is what you're best at.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Ositebello1(m): 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2017
[You're wrong who you christian has the pupollation in Nigerian. author=Interesting15 post=58862096]

My friend, if we 'Christianise' Nigeria, it will be for our good. Everything will go on fine as it is in many of those countries where the majority are Christians.

Between, when Christians are in the helm of affairs,.they don't terrorise others to follow their religion. Jesus Christ preaches love, and the Bible admonishes us to even love those they don't believe in our beliefs.

But that other religion Islam, HA! Iran, Iraq, etc comes to mind. [/quote]
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by edusenator: 11:41pm On Jul 26, 2017
Religion should base on love , not wickedness
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:56am On Jul 27, 2017
emmymdk:
Simpe man
are you not coming again?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by emi14: 6:02am On Jul 27, 2017
Zico5:
seems there is something these people are hiding or not telling us. The frequent meetings and decisions these days call for review. Nigerians need answer to what is happening in our polity. we can not remain in darkness. Presidency should give us the right answers.
The presidency said no to your stressful request. What are we gonna do?
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by adelacuna(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2017
This guys are planning something , I hope what ever it is comes out well
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2017
Interesting15:

There are crimes everywhere. Between, America are opening doors for people of other religions to come in. So, we can say those crimes are being done by those of other religions, because true Christians knows it is against the will of God to do evil.

The worst America is better than the best Islamist countries.

If we Christianise Nigeria, even you a Muslim will be safe (as are many Muslims in America and other Christian countries that are safe and won't dream of going back to Islamist countries)

But if we islamise Nigeria, you as a Muslim will feel the unrest (as many Muslims in Iran, Iraq are not safe and happy)

Mind you, I don't hate Muslims. My dad is a Muslim, my late mum is a Christian. And my dad allow we the children to follow my mum's religion: Christianity.

Today he feel proud that Christianity helped shaped his children to be responsible adults. Despite that he's an Alhaji, he calls me Pastor at times, and he do follow my mum to church at times when she was alive (though secretly)

So, I don't hate your religion. But we need to be truthful at times.

God bless you.
U lack common sense did America stated it that d crimes that were committed are from a certain religion??
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 6:38am On Jul 27, 2017
c
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by psp2pc(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2017
4th pic looks like the cardinal telling osibanjo to squeeze the cabals balls. grin .
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by bishopjohn(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2017
Interesting15:

There are crimes everywhere. Between, America are opening doors for people of other religions to come in. So, we can say those crimes are being done by those of other religions, because true Christians knows it is against the will of God to do evil.

The worst America is better than the best Islamist countries.

If we Christianise Nigeria, even you a Muslim will be safe (as are many Muslims in America and other Christian countries that are safe and won't dream of going back to Islamist countries)

But if we islamise Nigeria, you as a Muslim will feel the unrest (as many Muslims in Iran, Iraq are not safe and happy)

Mind you, I don't hate Muslims. My dad is a Muslim, my late mum is a Christian. And my dad allow we the children to follow my mum's religion: Christianity.

Today he feel proud that Christianity helped shaped his children to be responsible adults. Despite that he's an Alhaji, he calls me Pastor at times, and he do follow my mum to church at times when she was alive (though secretly)

So, I don't hate your religion. But we need to be truthful at times.
Hmmmmmmm.........
God bless you.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by totorimi: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2017
The country is now moving like a fast train on a slope that have lost control so all we are waiting for is that loud sound and then it's all over.

Those who can do something to save the nation from this dangerous fall should do so now before it becomes too late. If you can pray, Pray, if you can advice please do, if you can suggest by all means do so because the way I'm looking at this people leading us, it seems they are confused, they are just rigmaroling and telling 'babanla" lies upandan.
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Lordtunji(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
FriendNG:
I don't trust all these pastors with half head cap. Hope they are not planning to christianixe Nigeria.

common sense fall on u
Re: Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos) by Softhands(m): 6:42pm On Jul 27, 2017
Let's just hope it's not what we are thinking sha o..
africandollar:
Something is about to happen o! Anywhere you see the men in power holding closed door meeting with Abubakar or any of the other generals know that it's a big deal! Ha! hope say Bubu never... shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria At 60: Independence Day Pictures / Tinubu, Atiku Absent As Buhari Meets APC Leaders / Emir Sanusi's Family Members Tour Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.