Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution (4271 Views)

" Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / How Girls Ask For Sex. / Unnecessary Questionss Girls Ask, And How Guys Should Answer Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by AMARACHINOSE(f): 3:15am On Jul 27, 2017
Runs girls more commonly known as prostitutes have asked the Federal Government to legalize prostitution.

Ms.Amaka Enemo, national coordinator, National Sex Workers Association, has appealed to the Federal Government to de-criminalise sex work in Nigeria for effective control of HIV and other sexually transmitted infections.

Enemo made the appeal on Wednesday in Abuja while briefing newsmen at the inauguration of a new report on ‘Understanding the high risk of urban sexual networks in Nigeria.’

The national coordinator said that everybody is at risk of whatever he does, adding that sex workers faced a lot of violence especially from their clients, thugs and law enforcement agents.

read more@ http://www.buzymindznews.com/2017/07/runs-girls-ask-government-to-legalize.html

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Ilajeboy(m): 3:18am On Jul 27, 2017
undecided ashawo get association.. No wonder many men die in their prime
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 3:19am On Jul 27, 2017
Ms. Amaka Anemo is very qualified and experienced for that appointment, square peg in a square hole.

Actually, I wasn't expecting such organisation to be headed by either one Bunmi or Aisha.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by obajoey(m): 3:44am On Jul 27, 2017
word.
nextprince:
Ms. Amaka Anemo is very qualified and experienced for that appointment, square peg in a square hole.

Actually, I wasn't expecting such organisation to be headed by either one Bunmi or Aisha.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 4:40am On Jul 27, 2017

Well

Since most of our girls ar nt wife material

Let us allow dem to b hoe material in peace
Make d punanii for no waste

Meanwhile
In places like u.s.a you can book for ashawo online

U can Choose d color,size,depth, width, breadth, length of every every

#Eco99#

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Apart from Hausas, many yorubas actually claim Igbo to excel in business be it good or bad to the extent that they now learn Igbo language. We often see it in home movies and music stars. Igbo is a brand of its own so deal with it.
I've seen a yoruba boy who was caught with some drugs claiming to be Ikenna and when the sheriffs bursted his real identity, he said his Mexican partners wouldn't trust him if he weren't Igbo. That Amaka, the prostitutes' leader might actually be a Bunmi who has hated herself and her tribe so much so, that she's now confused on who she is. I won't be surprised if she can as well flow in Igbo language too.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 5:18am On Jul 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
Apart from Hausas, many yorubas actually claim Igbo to excel in business be it good or bad to the extent that they now learn Igbo language. We often see it in home movies and music stars. Igbo is a brand of its own so deal with it.
I've seen a yoruba boy who was caught with some drugs claiming to be Ikenna and when the sheriffs bursted his real identity, he said his Mexican partners wouldn't trust him if he weren't Igbo. That Amaka, the prostitutes' leader might actually be a Bunmi who has hated herself and her tribe so much so, that she's now confused on who she is. I won't be surprised if she can as well flow in Igbo language too.
By implication, that is the language spoken by prostitutes in Nigeria, what a subtle way of telling us the real and major actors in the business.

Well done bro for that revelation, I never knew the most commonly spoken language by Nigerian prostitutes.

Just like when you want to deal in cow biz, a good condition for success is fluency in Hausa/Fulani language.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

By implication, that is the language spoken by prostitutes in Nigeria, what a subtle way of telling us the real actors in the business.

Well done bro for that revelation, I never knew the most commonly spoken language by Nigerian prostitutes.

Just like when you want deal in cow biz, a good condition for success is fluency in Hausa/Fulani language.
It's clear that your case is beyond me so please...
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 5:22am On Jul 27, 2017
SirJeffry:

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

When federal character is imposed on their trade, Bunmi and Aisha would head the organization too. After legalization perhaps? For now, they're happy to remain floor members.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

When federal character is imposed on their trade, Bunmi and Aisha would head the organization too. After legalization perhaps? For now, they're happy to remain floor members.
How do you expect them to head an organisation with negligible members of same origin? grin

Just like expecting potor country to head OPEC. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

How do you expect them to head an organisation with negligible members of same origin? grin

Just like expecting potor country to head OPEC. grin grin grin

If you have the register of Nigerian prostitutes by state of origin, kindly post it for confirmation of your claim.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 6:07am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

If you have the register of Nigerian prostitutes by state of origin, kindly post it for confirmation of your claim.
Do you want to argue with the god of Igbos? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Do you want to argue with the god of Igbos? grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Let's stop acting like illiterates by accepting the self-serving utterances of any one man. The way to go about this is to physically take stock.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 6:22am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Let's stop acting like illiterates by accepting the self-serving utterances of any one man. The way to go about this is to physically take stock.

First and second position comfortably occupied by Enugu and Abia States.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/10/controversy-enugu-girls-top-sex-workers

And in one of the two states they are already experts at the age of 10. grin
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/amp

Now practise what you preach by providing a record on the contrary grin grin cheesy.

Note, one of the reports is in Vanguard Newspapers and the Medical practitioner is an ibo man, abi him too na afonja wey change him name grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

First and second position comfortably occupied by Enugu and Abia States.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/08/10/controversy-enugu-girls-top-sex-workers

And one of the two states started perfecting the trade at the age of 10
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/girls-aba-start-sex-age-10-research-shows/amp

Let's have your records on the contrary. grin grin cheesy

A rough census at some Abuja clubs (which even itself admits that it is controversial) for sensational news, and an article that claims girls in Aba start to have sex at ten years old? Seriously.

This is just more of the same. If you want to know who makes up the number, register them. There is no way around it. The first step would be legalization.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 6:40am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

A rough census at some Abuja clubs (which even itself admits that it is controversial) for sensational news, and an article that claims girls in Aba start to have sex at ten years old? Seriously.

This is just more of the same. If you want to know who makes up the number, register them. There is no way around it. The first step would be legalization.

Pls stop acting your name and practise what you preach (not acting like illiterates) by providing a report on the contrary grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by pryme(m): 6:43am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

Runs Girls roll call grin grin
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Pls stop acting your and practise what you preach (not acting like illiterates) by providing a report on the contrary grin grin

If I told you that I frequently saw prostitutes from a certain state of origin in PH clubs and put it in print; that baseless statement in itself has the same merit the PM news article deserves. There are no facts to counter. None.

You have no facts. What you are asking me to do is engage in more misinformed, speculative argument. But that's just ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 6:53am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

If I told you that I frequently saw prostitutes from a certain state of origin in PH clubs and put it in print; that baseless statement in itself has the same merit the PM news article deserves. There are no facts to counter. None.

You have no facts.
You asked for records (your condition for not being an illiterate) and you were given one but rather than practising what you preached by providing a counter record, you started acting your name.

Is the medical practitioner who said Aba girls started having sex at 10 lying against his fellow ibos? Or the Vanguard lied against him?

Abuja is closer to the north than the SE, yet the survey was carried out there not in the East and the outcome still shows the major actors in the biz right there in Abuja and you still have something to say.

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

You asked for records (your condition for not being an illiterate) and you were given one but rather than practising what you preached by providing a counter record, you started acting your name.

Is the medical practitioner who said Aba girls started having sex at 10 lying against his fellow ibos? Or the Vanguard lied against him?

Abuja is closer to the north than the SE, yet the survey was carried out there not in the East and the outcome still shows the major actors in the biz right there in Abuja and you still have something to say.

I asked for a REGISTER. You clearly don't have one. Instead of just letting it be, you provided opinion pieces from here and there. It's okay to say there are no available statistics; that would be a mature and intelligent response. And the matter is put to rest.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 7:08am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I asked for a REGISTER. You clearly don't have one. Instead of just letting it be, you provided opinion pieces from here and there. It's okay to say there are no available statistics; that would be a mature and intelligent response. And the matter is put to rest.

Can you provide at least two of the emboldened on the contrary?

Certainly you can't because it doesn't exist.

Just like opinion about the tribe known mostly for cattle rearing which, though already known, is presented on records for analysis and you want me to provide a register of cattle rearers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

Can you provide at least two of the emboldened on the contrary?

Certainly you can't because it doesn't exist.

Just like opinion about the tribe known mostly for cattle rearing which, though already known, is presented on records for analysis and you want me to provide a register of cattle rearers. grin grin

Not cattle rearers. Just a register of commercial sex workers to confirm your claim. That's all.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 7:16am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
[/b]

Not cattle rearers. Just a register of commercial sex workers to confirm your claim. That's all.

Yeah, as impossible as providing registers of cattle rearers.

Statistics is used for national issues not registers.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

undecided

Btw, registers contain the statistics that can be used to address issues (national or otherwise)
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 7:47am On Jul 27, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

undecided

Btw, registers contain the statistics that can be used to address issues (national or otherwise)
All these back and forth ain't it. Several reports are there on the Internet and all point towards one tribe, prove me wrong pls and stop grabbing a rotten straw.

Could all those reporters be non ibos or against ibos?

When the first say it is a duck, the second say it is a duck, the third man say it is a duck, fourth and fifth say it is a duck, yet no one says it is a hen, then it must be a duck.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Victornezzar: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

All these back and forth ain't it. Several reports are there on the Internet and all point towards one tribe, prove me wrong pls and stop grabbing a rotten straw.

When the first say it is a duck, the second say it is a duck, the third man say it is a duck, fourth and fifth say it is a duck, yet no one says it is a hen, then it must be a duck.
Bro I think I myt agree with u
Tho am not tribalistic
Am an igbo guy but I must confess most of dem are into it as well as d yorubas, majority of dem are igbos
If u av gone 2 owerri u would be shocked Bro
Both at allen avenue
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

This here is an existential argument. Does perception make things real? Or do they exist whether we can perceive (correctly) of them or not. Perception changes in the light of more information, or shifting angles. Does that mean the object has changed?

The only way to give due credit to the existence of an object, is not by linking it to flawed human perception, but by scientifically measuring its attributes. Would we have known about uv rays otherwise. It's a bottom-up and not top-down approach.

It doesn't matter how many people insist that it is a duck. One day, the object will hop into a burrow and you would realize you had been staring at a rabbit all along. An object would be what it is, and not what you think it is or should be.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2017
SirJeffry:
u played yourself..
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by nextprince: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2017
MsRoe:
[/b]

This here is an existential argument. Does perception make things real? Or do they exist whether we can perceive (correctly) of them or not. Perception changes in the light of more information, or shifting angles. Does that mean the object has changed?

The only way to give due credit to the existence of an object, is not by linking it to flawed human perception, but by scientifically measuring its attributes. Would we have known about uv rays otherwise. It's a bottom-up and not top-down approach.

And the scientific instruments used for measuring those parameters were handed over to us by Shuku okuko abiama, abi?

The parameters taken into consideration while they were being designed have nothing to do with human perception, right?

Na una type dey see something korokoro but dey wait make Donald Trump confirm am. You dey see white and every other person see same white but you dey wait make Donald Trump wey no dey there confirm the colour for you.

Scientific instruments are only necessary where human senses are helpless and accuracy is required.

Common sense should tell us that a man is tall, short or average but where accuracy is required, we use a measuring tape.

Which instrument do you need to know which tribe dominates prostitution in Nigeria?

Ask any young man/woman on the streets which tribe dominates prostitution in Nigeria today.

Now, duck off my mention.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by justifiedcoyy(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

he doesn't even himself not to talk of understanding you or your own point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by silent10(m): 8:32am On Jul 27, 2017
nextprince:

By implication, that is the language spoken by prostitutes in Nigeria, what a subtle way of telling us the real and major actors in the business.

Just like when you want deal in cow biz, a good condition for success is fluency in Hausa/Fulani language.

grin grin grin d guy shoot himself no b small.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"You Are A Rare Commodity" See Reactions To This Girl's Wonderful Facebook Post. / Please Help!!!!my Girlfriend Cheated On Me ,now She Plans On Committing Suicide! / Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.