Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution (4294 Views)

" Please Sub For Me " How Nigerian Girls Ask For Airtime Is Now On A Dictionary / How Girls Ask For Sex. / Unnecessary Questionss Girls Ask, And How Guys Should Answer Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2017
sunshineG:
yes bro
I enjoyed yours too
Maybe tommorow then

Stay blessed wink

SunshineG. Hope your day has been cool. I am yet to put my thoughts together as regards our enlightenment, hence the reason am yet to communicate with you. As soon as my mind is able to put together profound thoughts, i will mention you. The aim really is for us to increase in knowledge by sharing TRUTHS which leads to minds becoming wiser most of all solving problems . Wisdom is found only in Truth. Have a great day ahead.
Re: Runs Girls Ask Government To Legalize Prostitution by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 29, 2017
WORDWORLD:

SunshineG. Hope your day has been cool. I am yet to put my thoughts together as regards our enlightenment, hence the reason am yet to communicate with you. As soon as my mind is able to put together profound thoughts, i will mention you. The aim really is for us to increase in knowledge by sharing TRUTHS which leads to minds becoming wiser most of all solving problems . Wisdom is found only in Truth. Have a great day ahead.
kk bro no problem
I am glad we are able to learn something through our discussions

The truth is the key to success in every society, it will always find a way to come out regardless of how it is hidden

Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Spanish Fly Really Work On Unsuspecting Females / Album Download: Lauryn Hill The Miseducation Of Lauryn Hill / Biittches Would Lie Like This And Simps Would Still Believe!! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.