Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State (4861 Views)

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by 1shortblackboy: 10:19am On Jul 27, 2017
jacyhelen:

if you are not afonja,u are the a sabo like okorohawusa
whatever u say woman.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by IgboSubmarine: 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Wetin you come be before? There will be NO ELECTIONS. Declare your winner with only 10 votes and see if the other contestants wont use litigations armed with pictorial evidence of empty polling unit to frustrate the so called "winner" out of office. When they get to the supreme court, the office will be declared vacant and fresh elections will be called, the ciircle goes on and on and money continues to be wasted.

The losing contestants will be become pro-IPOB and maintained that polling units were empty. This will continue to Eastern politicians get sense. grin grin

Perfect

Just get video evidence of empty polling centers and the election is concluded null and void

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by 1shortblackboy: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Wetin you come be before? There will be NO ELECTIONS. Declare your winner with only 10 votes and see if the other contestants wont use litigations armed with pictorial evidence of empty polling unit to frustrate the so called "winner" out of office. When they get to the supreme court, the office will be declared vacant and fresh elections will be called, the ciircle goes on and on and money continues to be wasted.

The losing contestants will be become pro-IPOB and maintained that polling units were empty. This will continue to Eastern politicians get sense. grin grin
i could give u a million reasons why this thing u just said doesnt really make any sense but ur not here to reason......... let me come and be going

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by daveson2020(m): 10:36am On Jul 27, 2017
madone:
This wisdom go fail Una soon. When ur children drop out of school cos their teachers are not paid cos not government allocation,no budget,no project no money ...suffer is loading I repeat suffer is loading. Business will be down it LL be worst than recession.
Ibu ofeke, anu ofia. If you know igbos and anambra state very well you will know that our children are not studying at government school rather we prefer private schools because we know that the government are not given us the standard education we need. Like civil servant of a thing, anambra has the lowest civil servant in the whole Nigeria because we are the king makers, we don't believe in answering anybody, we make money by ourselves. So keep your advice for your afonjas the humble slave and obedient coward.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by daveson2020(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2017
mrvitalis:

You people really think your smart , the law is very smart voting in anambra has never really been above 30% and won't really go bellow that this time around so

When will you ever analyze logically things that Nnamdi Kanu says
grin grin an Afonja, why are you so concerned about us? #hypocrite

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by daveson2020(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Wetin you come be before? There will be NO ELECTIONS. Declare your winner with only 10 votes and see if the other contestants wont use litigations armed with pictorial evidence of empty polling unit to frustrate the so called "winner" out of office. When they get to the supreme court, the office will be declared vacant and fresh elections will be called, the circle goes on and on and money continues to be wasted.

The losing contestants will become pro-IPOB and maintain that polling units were empty. This will continue till Eastern politicians get sense. Na the people get the power. Their political future lie in our hands. grin grin
Ghamm you are on point. Kuo hammer n'isi ntu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by PenSniper: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
obiano I don't think you know what u are up with

Sorry, not up with but up against.
More than he can handle.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by GavelSlam: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2017
Which kind biblical or Elizabethan language be "am mine from"?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by ChimaAdeoye: 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
Nnamdi KANU to the crowd that visited him on Sunday 23/7/2017 They said I should go and face Abia state and leave Anambra alone that I am not from Anambra state and I said to them Abia state was created in 1991, before Abia state was created in 1991 which state are mine from? Crowd echoed IMO state. OK, IMO state was created in 1976, before IMO was created in 1976 which state are mine from? Crowd echoed Anambra State, then I rest my case,

chaii see undiluted wisdom

It is very very dangerous to bring Anambra vs imo kind of talk into this discussion.

Nnamdi Kanu is an Igboman and has right to speak on Anambra issues.

I am from Anambra and Nnamdi Kanu is my leader. But i respectfully disagree that boycotting a local elections will bring referendum. It wont. Tragically the impact of enthroning a hostile APC stooge as a governor of a key Igbo state will create an Armageddon of battles among Anambrarians vs IPOB which our enemies love. Worst still is the collapse of the little basic services as schools, hospitals, security infrastructure etc which even make it possible for those displaced in the north to see a safe SE to relocate.

I totally reject the strAtegy to boycott local elections as dumb and self destructive. Boycott National elections and helping to stop oil flow from our land are better strategies. Hit their pocket they pay attention. Kill pensioners and civil servants livelihood through surrendering anambra to APC crooks and they continue business as usual.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Nebuchadnezar: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

It is very very dangerous to bring Anambra vs imo kind of talk into this discussion.

I am from Anambra and Nnamdi Kanu is my leader. But i respectfully disagree that boycotting a local elections will bring referendum. It wont. Tragically the impact of enthroning a hostile APC stooge as a governor of a key Igbo state will create an Armageddon of battles among Anambrarians vs IPOB which our enemies love. Worst still is the collapse of the little basic services as schools, hospitals, security infrastructure etc which even make it possible for those displaced in the north to see a safe SE to relocate.

I totally reject the strAtegy to boycott local elections as dumb and self destructive. Boycott National elections and helping to stop oil flow from our land are better strategies. Hit their pocket they pay attention. Kill pensioners and civil servants livelihood through surrendering anambra to APC crooks and they continue business as usual.
well i concur
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Conner44: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
ChimaAdeoye:

But anambra pipo said that they do not care if the heaven falls after they boycott the election

Why not leave them be?

As for me I wish they boycott the election because I want to see what will happen afterwards with my eyes

There's only a bunch of things I haven't seen happening in this country and boycotting elections is one of them.

It's sad that anambra has to be the scapegoat but Ipob abeg help me satisfy my curiosity
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by ejanla077: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
madone:
This wisdom go fail Una soon. When ur children drop out of school cos their teachers are not paid cos not government allocation,no budget,no project no money ...suffer is loading I repeat suffer is loading. Business will be down it LL be worst than recession.
mrvitalis:

You people really think your smart , the law is very smart voting in anambra has never really been above 30% and won't really go bellow that this time around so

1shortblackboy:
i could give u a million reasons why this thing u just said doesnt really make any sense but ur not here to reason......... let me come and be going
mrvitalis:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by ejanla077: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:
They think that using their usual divide-and-kill tactics will kill the Biafran struggle.
Even the ugly monkeys from oboshomo are claiming to be "Anambrarians who hate Abia and love the fulani-run zoogeria" grin grin
my afonja brother. Ride on

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by ejanla077: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2017
SegunAdewole:
They think that using their usual divide-and-kill tactics will kill the Biafran struggle.
Even the ugly monkeys from oboshomo are claiming to be "Anambrarians who hate Abia and love the fulani-run zoogeria" grin grin
my afonja brother. Ride on angry shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by ejanla077: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
1shortblackboy:
As anyone who tries to reason things out logically with u is an afonja let me leave u at this point

My afonja brother. He said u shouldn't worry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by madone: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
daveson2020:

Ibu ofeke, anu ofia. If you know igbos and anambra state very well you will know that our children are not studying at government school rather we prefer private schools because we know that the government are not given us the standard education we need. Like civil servant of a thing, anambra has the lowest civil servant in the whole Nigeria because we are the king makers, we don't believe in answering anybody, we make money by ourselves. So keep your advice for your afonjas the humble slave and obedient coward.
ewu anu nmpama..nnwa iberibe. OSU like like u. Who gave u mouth to rant nonsense. Bia. Since when did anambra state alone become Biafra. So imo enugu,abia are not Biafra anyone.let election not hold in anambra nau lets see who LL suffer.kalu will go back to England just like ojukwu went on exile then na u go face the drums beat it and dance alone. I still wonder why anambra thugs like u LL never reason for once. See ut mouth like private school. How many private universities are there in anambra state,how many private polytechnic Re there in anambra state ...mchteeeeew we er here talking something this one is adding nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by madone: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
[quote author=ejanla077 post=58886164][/quote]who is this one ..must every thing be play to you ....go find some place else to practice ur comedy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by bitdonix: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
So when u become Biafra are u still Nigeria?....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by hollah123: 5:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Why are you bothered.

Let's see how the votes of 10,000 people will be used to declare a contestant governor in a state that has 1 million registered voters 4 years ago.

Obiano should go and sit down

November 18 will be Ofe Nsala and Oha day
see how dumb u are, am sure those aspirants have family n well wishers. even if 5 people cast there vote,winner must surely emerge
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by cjrane: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
I have always been averse to any protest that has no economic consequence on Nigeria. They just don't care as a country unless you kit their pocket. Notice that as soon as BH took the oil workers, FG stopped oil exploration in . If you sit at home and it hurts the economy, they listen.

I am not saying you should take any oil workers. Just warn them to leave and then go ahead and start taking out the pipelines one at a time. Eventually, they will notice that the operation crocodile laugh was unable to scare you from stopping the exploitation and exportation of your natural resource.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by cjrane: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Why are you bothered.

Let's see how the votes of 10,000 people will be used to declare a contestant governor in a state that has 1 million registered voters 4 years ago.

Obiano should go and sit down

November 18 will be Ofe Nsala and Oha day

Okay let us hypothetically say three million people registered and three thousand voted.
Out of which two thousand valid VOTES went to one aspirant.

PLEASE SHOW ME THE LAW IN NIGERIA THAT SAYS HE DID NOT WIN BECAUSE OF LOW VOTERS TURNOUT?

If there is NO LAW that will say he did not win because the election generally had "low" voters turnout, THEN HUSH!

The problem with some of you is that you don't research the law.
Before now, that people realized the evil called the 1999 constitution, I told somebody that with the 1999 constitution in force, nothing will change in Nigeria because those that wrote that document went into a secret room to devise how the north will continue its dominance over the south even in a democratic setting and did it in the form of a "Constitution".

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by daveson2020(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
madone:
ewu anu nmpama..nnwa iberibe. OSU like like u. Who gave u mouth to rant nonsense. Bia. Since when did anambra state alone become Biafra. So imo enugu,abia are not Biafra anyone.let election not hold in anambra nau lets see who LL suffer.kalu will go back to England just like ojukwu went on exile then na u go face the drums beat it and dance alone. I still wonder why anambra thugs like u LL never reason for once. See ut mouth like private school. How many private universities are there in anambra state,how many private polytechnic Re there in anambra state ...mchteeeeew we er here talking something this one is adding nonsense.
grin grin grin grin born by akwula, raised by onye anuruma, with the help of Google translator you are now speaking igbo language grin, very funny. May amadioha fall on you for being happy for the innocent blood, souls wasted by the zoo soldiers and police, including you and your generation embarassed, may God puni sh you for-ever lipsrsealed. Chukwu kpokwaa gi oku embarassed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by madone: 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2017
daveson2020:

grin grin grin grin born by akwula, raised by onye anuruma, with the help of Google translator you are now speaking igbo language grin, very funny. May amadioha fall on you for being happy for the innocent blood, souls wasted by the zoo soldiers and police, including you and your generation embarassed, may God puni sh you for-ever lipsrsealed. Chukwu kpokwaa gi oku embarassed
ewu isi okpwupu like you may that same fire burn u and ur empty head. Na google teach ur father how to impregnate your mother to give birth to a thug like you. So u know souls were wasted before abi. And u re busy drumming for another war abi.fools like you LL never learn

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2017
madone:

I think you meant to say Sufferssion.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2017
cjrane:
I have always been averse to any protest that has no economic consequence on Nigeria. They just don't care as a country unless you kit their pocket. Notice that as soon as BH took the oil workers, FG stopped oil exploration in . If you sit at home and it hurts the economy, they listen.

I am not saying you should take any oil workers. Just warn them to leave and then go ahead and start taking out the pipelines one at a time. Eventually, they will notice that the operation crocodile laugh was unable to scare you from stopping the exploitation and exportation of your natural resource.

Let them take oil pipelines in their villages. See advice coming from you. Do you know the amount of people that suffer when crude oil production reduces. Do you know how many people lost their jobs when crude revenue dropped?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by OAUTemitayo: 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2017
Warship:
Yorubas against Biafra are not wanted on this thread

Kanu our hero has spoken

No Referendum No Election

Restructure or Disintegrate
If you don't mention Yoruba in a day I doubt you will have food to eat.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by daveson2020(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2017
madone:
ewu isi okpwupu like you may that same fire burn u and ur empty head. Na google teach ur father how to impregnate your mother to give birth to a thug like you. So u know souls were wasted before abi. And u re busy drumming for another war abi.fools like you LL never learn
angry grin otu nne gi. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by StOla: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:
Nnamdi KANU to the crowd that visited him on Sunday 23/7/2017 They said I should go and face Abia state and leave Anambra alone that I am not from Anambra state and I said to them Abia state was created in 1991, before Abia state was created in 1991 which state are mine from? Crowd echoed IMO state. OK, IMO state was created in 1976, before IMO was created in 1976 which state are mine from? Crowd echoed Anambra State, then I rest my case,

Nnamdi Kanu has always used his limited knowledge to fool his mob of Igbo almajiris who know next to nothing.

Imo State and Anambra were both created in 1976 from the lone Igbo state called East Central state. So even if Abia was once inside Imo State, Imo was never inside Anambra state, but was jointly create with old Anambra state from the original East Central state.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by madone: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2017
daveson2020:

>sad grin otu nne gi. grin
otu nne gi ne sinsi ka beans biriebibi. Ewu isi nnama . Nnwa Oye Hausa. Anu nmpama.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by nairanaira12: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2017
Nebuchadnezar:

Yeah, you god is truly wise.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by daveson2020(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2017
madone:
otu nne gi ne sinsi ka beans biriebibi. Ewu isi nnama . Nnwa Oye Hausa. Anu nmpama.
grin grin grin lol the devil is playing with your destiny and you are dancing to your doom shocked grin grin forcing your self to write in igbo shows you are a decendant of AWO the rat poison lover. The green soup and ewedu community grin, the scratch face race grin, the unity beggers,the ofe mmanu eaters grin. Now bingo shocked shocked angry grin reply me, if you don't reply me shocked Thunder will fire you. embarassed grin orishiri shiri grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by Yyeske(m): 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Perfect

Just get video evidence of empty polling centers and the election is concluded null and void
And you think there will be no pictoral and video evidence of just 100 people voting and their voters card validated?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meaning Of ATIKULATE / IBB Owns UBA - Kemi Olunloyo / Dangote Lauded For Completing Nigeria’s Longest Concrete Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.