Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State (4859 Views)

MURIC Tasks Obiano On Muslims In Anambra / Osinbajo And Obiano On A Boat In Otuocha, Anambra (Photo) / President Buhari Calls Obiano On Phone Over Ozubulu Catholic Church Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Reply To Obiano On Telling Him To Mind His State by madone: 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2017
daveson2020:

grin grin grin lol the devil is playing with your destiny and you are dancing to your doom shocked grin grin forcing your self to write in igbo shows you are a decendant of AWO the rat poison lover. The green soup and ewedu community grin, the scratch face race grin, the unity beggers,the ofe mmanu eaters grin. Now bingo shocked shocked >sad grin reply me, if you don't reply me shocked Thunder will fire you. embarassed grin orishiri shiri grin grin
Oye ara soo u can write in English now abi wéré. Ewu ofia...oloriburuku ole oshi.ozuor! One .....soo u can be scared foooool like you following what u don't understand all this cigarette and igbo money thug.i guess u sell charger and earpiece tht is why ur stupid mind do not understand why emmeka offor,Andy uba, and oda elite dont leave their investment to listen to those bull crap Nnamdi kanu keep telling u charger sellers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Has Rigged 2019 Election. / If Poverty Continues In The North, Islam May Disappear From The North - Sanusi / President Buhari To Attend EU-AU Summit In Burssels, Belgium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.