Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress (440 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / Tramadol: 3 FUTO Students Die During Sex Romp With 1 Female Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress by NaijaMagazineO: 7:50am On Jul 27, 2017
A middle-aged man, identified simply as Atere, has died after a sex romp with his mistress reports the Punch.

Our correspondent in Ilorin, the Kwara State capital, gathered on Wednesday that Atere, who had four wives, lived at the Upper Gaa-Odota area of Ilorin.

The incident was said to have happened at a hotel in the area.

READ ALSO: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse

It was learnt that Atere had just returned to Ilorin after visiting one of his wives in Iseyin, Oyo State.

Continue reading at Naija Magazine Online http://www.naijamagazineonline.com/2017/07/husband-of-four-wives-dies-during-sex.html

Re: Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress by yanabasee(m): 8:08am On Jul 27, 2017
The other day, a man who had four wives picked up a man who dressed like a female at Abuja...

Whats the essence marrying four wives and be flirting with a mistress?

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress by Lalas247(f): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2017
Too much work for his weak heart RIP

Died in active service sad

1 Like

Re: Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress by femolacqua(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2017
yanabasee:
The other day, a man who had four wives picked up a man who dressed like a female at Abuja...

Whats the essence marrying four wives and be flirting with a mistress?
I wonder oh, he's not contented.
Re: Husband Of Four Wives Dies During Sex Romp With Mistress by def111(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2017
Wetin dey sweet, dey also kill....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Sex Workers Association Want Govt To Legalise Prostitution / Two Type Of Girl / “I Can’t Cook For My Husband If I’m The Breadwinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.