Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel (83476 Views)

My Experience In Brothel / Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Bishop In Abia / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by dre11(m): 11:34am On Aug 08, 2020
By Evelyn Usman

The lifeless body of a 40-year-old Pharmacist, Bassey Asuquo, was discovered in one of the rooms of a brothel along Akesan road, Egan area of Lagos, Friday.

The deceased was said to have slumped after having sex with one of the commercial sex workers.

Late Bassey as gathered, visited the brothel at about 10pm the previous night, after a drink at the bar session.

Policemen from Igando division who were alerted by the management of the brothel, stormed the scene, where a crowd had gathered to have a glimpse of Bassey’s lifeless body.

A packet of cigarette, an inhaler and a stained boxer were found in the room while the commercial sex worker had escaped.

Report had it that the fleeing commercial sex worker had contacted the hotel manager on phone, explaining how late Bassey was gasping for breath and attempted to reach out for his inhaler when he gave up the ghost.

Attempt to lure her back to explain further, failed as she reportedly told the manager on the phone that she was about crossing the nation’s border, in her bid to evade arrest.

Two staff of the brothel were arrested by the police, while the corpse was evacuated.

Meanwhile, family of the deceased was said to be making effort to retrieve the corpse for burial.

SOURCE

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Kriss216: 11:37am On Aug 08, 2020
We've lost another brother to these vagina people

516 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Karlifate: 11:42am On Aug 08, 2020
That female preacher that wanted to deliver Ebuka from a woman's vag!na couldn't deliver this pharmacist... Only IF this pharmacist had attented the crusade.
So sad!

236 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Amotolongbo(f): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2020
A packet of cigarette, an inhaler and a stained boxer were found in the room while the commercial sex worker had escaped.

Report had it that the fleeing commercial sex worker had contacted the hotel manager on phone, explaining how late Bassey was gasping for breath and attempted to reach out for his inhaler when he gave up the ghost.
The pharmacist was asthmatic, yet he could not keep off from alcohol and smoke.

So ironic that those who understand the rules of healthy living are also the ones flouting it

382 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Kriss216: 11:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Karlifate:
That female preacher that wanted to deliver Emeka Ebuka from a woman's vag!na couldn't deliver this pharmacist... Only IF this pharmacist had attented the crusade.
So sad!

2 Likes

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Life56: 11:59am On Aug 08, 2020
I
Amotolongbo:

So ironic that those who understands the rules of healthy living are also the ones floating it
Hey... I sent you a pm

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Amotolongbo(f): 12:00pm On Aug 08, 2020
Life56:
I
Hey... I sent you a pm
Hi... I received your pm

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Life56: 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:

So ironic that those who understands the rules of healthy living are also the ones floating it
Hey... I sent you a pm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Life56: 12:03pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Hi... I received your pm
Okay

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by DaddyRochie1642: 12:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
The ashawo Suddenly now has money to cross the nation's border, she might be making that phone call from across the Street grin grin

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Life56: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Hi... I received your pm
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by DaddyRochie1642: 12:08pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kriss216:

grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Vyzz: 12:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin

Even though this is not news because men have been deciding to die this way... I have told my guys... If u can't satisfy her stand up, tell her u want to go to the bathroom and pee... Take ur boxerz and fly window....

There is no difference between a five minutes man and a 5 hours man... The are both men and sometimes the five minutes man is richer

If u dey do she scream harder or she no moan... Enter kitchen collect pepper rub inside her.....

This one is a pharmacist.... TM no far from am

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by chariisGRACE(m): 12:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Vagina has taken so many lives this year.

Most of them occur when men try to please the vagina people by attempting to dig a pit they did not drill forgetting the fact that not even the best geologist can drill it to the other side.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by WonderManly(m): 12:32pm On Aug 08, 2020
dre11:

SOURCE

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by paulolee(m): 12:44pm On Aug 08, 2020
chaai, a pharmacist thats also asthmatic should have known better about the dangers of smoking, alcohol and engaging in sex romp..
now wey hindon die in active service and ashana don run cross border, na how we wan take solve this matter na??
watin pain me pass be say na calabar man wey de always stong for bed, mayb na that hype kill am and he went harder and faster than his limit..
but wait oo...people dt do die in such a sad way, abeg na watin them they tell thier people say kill them??
imagine hearing that ur son that went to lagos and hustle died during sex with ashana....chaai abev GOD no go shame us...

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by ayoola27: 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chai...He died in active cervix

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by espn(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Deep...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by tnerro1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
ayoola27:
Chai...He died in active cervix

You no well grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:26pm On Aug 08, 2020
If you go and find out, his wife and children are at home.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by SAMBARRY: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin

Men and Bleep grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Tobimercy(f): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
angry
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by akure1stson: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kriss216:

Not every holes are meant to b digged

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Itohanmiwa: 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
This one died in active service. What a piry...
Advise to all guys out there "I wipe Vanessa today Victoria tomorrow and Cynthia dey come collect weekend" make una remember say na our body we take dey do the wiping o nor be machine. Pls take it easy.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by tawababiola: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
It has bn long we hear this.
Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by olu77(m): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Ritgheousness right now on his way to this thread

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by YorubaKinging: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
The end is near

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by andsboy29: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Sex! sex!! sex!!!

When will Africans start thinking of something useful to do with their time?

Una no dey tire!

RIP brother, hope u make Heaven .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Vectorex(f): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
I can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel by Coldfeets: 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2020
Pesin wey no chop well go dey fûck.

Im don forget say fûck na work...real serious wok.

May he rest in pieces.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator's Son Steals Father’s Election Money, Caught In Hotel With A Girl / My Lesbian Experience (TRUE LIFE STORY) / Nigerian Sex Slave, Princess, Marries Her Client In Italy (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.