Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,060 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea (19231 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Restoration Of Manhood By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin - Pictures / Bishop David Oyedepo Speaks On Tithing At Shiloh 2017 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by hahn(m): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Wow smart man. since u believe in neither, u'll fall for either...

Wrong. I know they are both nonsense. I can't fall for rubbish twice smiley

u are the first atheist I've heard saying Christianity is more sane

You obviously do not know enough atheists

...so why the constant attack, I don't usually see the corresponding reaction towards other belief system like Muslims, Hindu etc .

I was raised partly as a Christian. I have attended many churches and I am more familiar with the religion. I cannot criticize Islam or any other religion because I do not know much about them. Also unlike Christianity other religions do not disturb people in their houses, public bus, on the raod, on the tv etc marketing their religion in the name of "evangelism"

Is it because somewhere in ur heart u feel it might all be true but since u are a more logical human being moved by only what u can see or what science claim as proof , u desperately want to disprove the Christian faith to show u are right.....cos really christain are not the only one that believe in the existence of the supreme, Almighty God

Just stop it with your ignorant presumptions and arrogant assertions. To me all religion is nonsense. Including yours

Whatever you claim your religion is, other religions claim the same thing. There is nothing special about your religion. Well, maybe except tithes and offering tongue

or Is it because u know if u talk too much against the Muslim faith, unknown religious fanatics might track u down and cut ur head off or better still, set u up with a suicide bomber seductive babe...(joke)

Well, what you say is actually true. Many muslims cannot abandon their faith because of fear of apostasy and really muslims are difficult to reason with because they feel their message is the last message from god and they are totally right.

In fact, you are going to the muslim hell for simply being a Christians and trust me Allah does not play with his barbecue grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by hahn(m): 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Leonbonapart:
go and learn how to make sense before you display your senseless self

And you think you have made sense undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
hahn:

Wrong. I know they are both nonsense. I can't fall for rubbish twice smiley

You obviously do not know enough atheists

I was raised partly as a Christian. I have attended many churches and I am more familiar with the religion. I cannot criticize Islam or any other religion because I do not know much about them. Also unlike Christianity other religions do not disturb people in their houses, public bus, on the raod, on the tv etc marketing their religion in the name of "evangelism"

Just stop it with your ignorant presumptions and arrogant assertions. To me all religion is nonsense. Including yours

Whatever you claim your religion is, other religions claim the same thing. There is nothing special about your religion. Well, maybe except tithes and offering tongue

Well, what you say is actually true. Many muslims cannot abandon their faith because of fear of apostasy and really muslims are difficult to reason with because they feel their message is the last message from god and they are totally right.

In fact, you are going to the muslim hell for simply being a Christians and trust me Allah does not play with his barbecue grin

I sincerely liked the fact that u indulged me...one last thing brother. how do u look at a beautiful building and u able to believe that it was definitely a design and a perfect construct from someone or pple...yet u look at the nature from the beautiful yet complex master piece of the DNA helix that make up all living creatures to the force of gravity holding us to earth to d air u cannot see yet breath...and you say or believe that all of that complex yet perfect connection came from a random, mistaken big bang...

I concur, if u find it hard to accept religion cos frankly pple and their selfish nature these days make it hard for pple to believe .I don't believe in religion either cos it's just a construct of man, not an arrangement from God...
but I believe that this world is a premeditated design definitely from a being a lot superior that man.
for u atheists to now so say this world isn't a design, but the product of a mistaken, random big bang is like saying the empire state building in the America wasn't a premeditated construct but came to be from an explosion or random occurrence that can't be explained probably another big bang..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by hahn(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I sincerely liked the fact that u indulged me...one last thing brother. how do u look at a beautiful building and u able to believe that it was definitely a design and a perfect construct from someone or pple...yet u look at the nature from the beautiful yet complex master piece of the DNA helix that make up all living creatures to the force of gravity holding us to earth to d air u cannot see yet breath...and you say or believe that all of that complex yet perfect connection came from a random, mistaken big bang...

First of all I do not know much about the big bang, and obviously neither do you, but from the little I know it was propounded by a Christian. Maybe you should do more research so as not to appear silly.

Secondly, as far as who/what created the earth, I DO NOT KNOW. Very simple.

Now, back to your analogy, let us assume there is indeed a house and one person comes and says "I know who did it, it was a Chinese dude" and another person says, "no it is an Indian dude", and someone else says, "no, he is black from Zimbabwe" and someone says, "no, he is black and from Ghana" and on and on and on. This is exactly what theists do. You all have no idea but claim you do.

An atheist on the other hand says to all the theists, "show me proof that the person you said did it is actually the one who did" and also plainly says, "I do not know who did it but we can research and try and figure out who did based on the evidence at our disposal".

Understand?

I concur, if u find it hard to accept religion cos frankly pple and their selfish nature these days make it hard for pple to believe .I don't believe in religion either cos it's just a construct of man, not an arrangement from God...
but I believe that this world is a premeditated design definitely from a being a lot superior that man.
for u atheists to now so say this world isn't a design, but the product of a mistaken, random big bang is like saying the empire state building in the America wasn't a premeditated construct but came to be from an explosion or random occurrence that can't be explained probably another big bang..

Again, you know nothing of the big bang and obviously know nothing about atheists. Your assertions are based on ignorant assumptions and are not worth addressing. I would advice you pick up a book and read about evolution and read more about atheists. That is if you are really interested.

And while you are at it, read your bible and read the history of your religion and read up on other religions. READ READ READ!

smiley

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by RisMas(m): 3:55am On Jul 28, 2017
bid4rich:

I do not need to know you by face or by name but your writing shows your bigotry.
so, you arent a bigot and you are supporting those screaming about islamising Nigeria. Is that even possible? undecided undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Restoration Of CRK, condemns breaking Nigeria idea by bid4rich(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2017
RisMas:

so, you arent a bigot and you are supporting those screaming about islamising Nigeria. Is that even possible? undecided undecided

I think you are missing something here. Who is screaming about Islamising Nigeria? Friend, I refer you to where we started this discussion from and take a clue once again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Nigeria Will Come Out Great, March Forward / 10 Sermon Youths Will Most Likely Find Uninteresting / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.