Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? (984 Views)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Boyfriend Gives His Bestfriend The Go-ahead To Sleep With Me / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by jamale: 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
Good day ,nairalanders
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by MissRaine69(f): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
jamale:
Good day ,nairalanders
You can't give someone everything. You could try but some women are fickle everything is never enough.
And yes in response to your question

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by greatnaija01: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
konji is not a respecter of persons.... cheating has no gender... A CHEAT is only a greedy person BOTH women and men CHEAT... that's the bitter truth. ONLY GOD CAN GIVE YOU A FAITHFUL PERSON.

jamale:
Good day ,nairalanders
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
Many will remain loyal. After all what's out there that she ain't getting?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Adeoludt(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
for prompt delivery of Ankara for your aso-ebi kindly visit us at Ankara _homes

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by lalanice(f): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
No.
1. You can't give a woman everything.
2. If she believes you give her "everything" she wouldn't cheat

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by DarkMagic(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
There will b someone or something that will take her from u..
Ur everything is neva enough..
The only tin dat can restrict or cage her is marriage...
Even in marriage. some will cheat
cool
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2017
Man's needs are insatiable. This has nothing to do with just "Women" but it's human nature. Once they get one thing, they're longing for another. Though, there're some who would feel satisfied with what they've got.

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2017
Seriously I don't know why am replying this post but am here anyways and my answer is Yes!, because women always want one thing all men and fellow women can always give them, most women don't get it often and even the poorest man or woman can afford it.

If you can decode this puzzle i gave, then you would know why its easy for women to cheat and even if you give here the world.

Money and S ex is out of it so figure it out.
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by ikp120(m): 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2017
Haven't you heard that these hoes ain't loyal at all? undecided

Don't give her anything o. Let her take care of herself by herself. Cmon, she is a human being just like you.

That mentality that the average stupid guy has is what makes these hoes feel like the world dey revolve around their bum bum.

Nonsense! angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by jamale: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2017
DarkMagic:
There will b someone or something that will take her from u..
Ur everything is neva enough..
The only tin dat can restrict or cage her is marriage...
Even in marriage. some will cheat
cool

Scary!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by jamale: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2017
aaronson:
Seriously I don't know why am replying this post but am here anyways and my answer is Yes!, because women always want one thing all men and fellow women can always give them, most women don't get it often and even the poorest man or woman can afford it.

If you can decode this puzzle i gave, then you would know why its easy for women to cheat and even if you give here the world.

Money and S ex is out of it so figure it out.

In my opinion, I think you need to know her expectations before proceeding to satisfy her,if you eventually do
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by jamale: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
I am in shock. So, what everyone is trying to say is their partners are not exactly satisfying them in their relationships. Horror!!!
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2017
op is speaking for his family and relatives... the question should be directed to guys actually
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by iRepNaija1: 1:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
Is it possible to give a man everything and he will go ahead a cheat on you?
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2017
ikp120:

Don't give her anything o. Let her take care of herself by herself. Cmon, she is a human being just like you.

That mentality that the average stupid guy has is what makes these hoes feel like the world dey revolve around their bum bum.

Nonsense! angry angry
have noticed you can't go a day without hoeing around...hoeishly vomiting trash and reasoning like a hoeing slowpoke...get a life hoeing dude

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by moderngist(m): 1:57pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by WebSurfer(m): 2:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
It happens all the time

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ikp120:

Nonsense! >sad >sad

Guy you talk alot infact what did we ladies do to you ikp120 .
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by DarkMagic(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2017
jamale:

Scary!!!

grin
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by cerowo(f): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
It's not only attributed 2 the ladies.... Both gender inclusively....
To your question, it depends on kind of partner op, people varies.... You need 2 knw what yr partner needs are, and i can assure you, when it is met he/she will sticks around....
Expect if d person is a psycho
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by reciprokal: 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
jamale:
Good day ,nairalanders
giving a woman everything is the reciepe to ensuring she cheats on you
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by uzoormah(m): 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2017
See mumu question..
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
while it's possible to give a woman everything you have, it's impossible to give her everything she wants. Because that might include turning into somebody else wants in a while. Maybe, if a woman had everything she wanted, she won't cheat (if she were the type so disposed) but we won't know for sure, given that such a situation would never exist.
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by jamale: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2017
uzoormah:
See mumu question..

Not really. These answers and replies to the question are not from mumu people. Please.
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 27, 2017
jamale:

In my opinion, I think you need to know her expectations before proceeding to satisfy her,if you eventually do
Bad boys who gets any girl they want and make the girl cheat on their boyfriend doesn't know the girl more than her boyfriend but somehow he uses that trick i like to call women life hack to get any girl into bed.
Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Olanrefront3355(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2017
ikp120:

Nonsense! angry angry

Re: Is It Possible To Give A Woman Everything And She Will Go Ahead To Cheat On You? by Syphonn(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
TAKE HER TO CLOUD NINE WITH THAT SCINTILLATING TOUCH

The power of touch can’t be underestimated. Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex.

Read more at www.healthyfeedz.com

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Can U Wash Your Woman's Undies? / Sending Your Nude Pics To Ur Partners / Which One Should She Rock ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.