Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,010 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) (62133 Views)

Ibadan Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Middle Of The Highway / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Couple Take Their Pre-wedding Photos To The Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by eboiga(f): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2017
I noticed a whole lot more....looking beyond the picture,thumbs up girl
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The groom looks like a lying adulterer, a wife-batterer, househelp molester, and a chronic debtor.

I might be wrong...but a picture tells a thousand stories.
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by refiner(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2017
mamajaz:

Amebo, I called you

tongue
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by tobydee(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2017
pocohantas:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5724585_lop_jpeg965be33457a26fa45517ad3c2447579f

With an ass like that? Dude will put a ring on her finger, and another on that ass. Lord bless all the big booty girls, minus the one my ex left me for cheesy cheesy cheesy

HML to them.
They look lovely... and mature. I love their smile too.

LOL! So, when Americans say "God bless America". It means He should bless America and curse other countries because they were created by the devil? Your English teacher did a poor job, or...are you the one that refused to learn?

The only questionable brain here is yours...Use it more.

Na your ministry be this... grin grin
u nailed this
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2017
stane007:
This beautiful couple, Bob-manuel Annie and Antonio Toro who are set to wed took their pre-wedding photos to the bathtub and they are lovely!

http://www.lailasblog.com/awww-nigerian-couple-take-pre-wedding-shoot-bathtub-photos/

Fear of God is not in many dis days, do you suppose to see each others unclothedness before wedding?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2017
stane007:
This beautiful couple, Bob-manuel Annie and Antonio Toro who are set to wed took their pre-wedding photos to the bathtub and they are lovely!

http://www.lailasblog.com/awww-nigerian-couple-take-pre-wedding-shoot-bathtub-photos/

Is she naked?
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Rexhenrex(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
Evaberry:
And I'm still single... because 1 fine boy is not ready yet.
lol ...Lemme faint here
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2017
falconey:
undecided

I will pretend she was naked_.
My man
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Aleora(f): 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2017
AmoryBlacq:
beautiful

hope you guys put in effort to maintain those smiles and laughter 10 years from now!

your parent put effort to maintain theirs..no one is perfect ..just wish them luck
Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Preye21: 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2017
Remaining to snap together unclad all in the name of pre-wedding shots.

Re: Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Shoot To The Bathtub (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:07am On Dec 08, 2018
Cute

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Ex-Boyfriend Needs Sex Help From Me - Lady Shares Text Message From Ex / How I See Fine Guys Without Money. / Christian Man & Muslim Lady From Kogi Who Met On Facebook Set To Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.